So we should just make all drugs legal ehh?

Idiocy is pouring a trillion dollars into a drug war for 40 years that has had absolutely no result except ruining people's lives and giving our nation the designation as being number one in prison population in the entire world. Your argument in favor of continued prohibition is not based on facts, it's based on emotion, just like the gun grabbers do.

Ask a 15 year old which is easier to get, beer or pot? 9 times out of 10 they will tell you pot is easier.

As for no control, there is no control over the illegal drugs. There is an attempt at removing them, but that is so unsuccessful as to be laughable. Other than that there is absolutely no control whatsoever.

I don't advocate legalizing all drugs. But the legality is not what controls them.

Ask a 15 year old which is easier to get, beer or pot? 9 times out of 10 they will tell you pot is easier.

As for no control, there is no control over the illegal drugs. There is an attempt at removing them, but that is so unsuccessful as to be laughable. Other than that there is absolutely no control whatsoever.

I don't advocate legalizing all drugs. But the legality is not what controls them.

If you make it legal you INCREASE the use and abuse and have no way to try to control it or stop it.
Yes, there is a whey, stop discrimination of addicts and become more in touch with them to help them see the light..
Better yet, let them OD.

We don't need them, and the use of lethal drugs is just another way of suicide.

Better uses of our resources than wasting cop time on illegal drugs or medical facilities on addicts.

We can not stop home break ins and that costs us billions a year, maybe we should just legalize it? We can not stop murder how about we just make it legal and tax it?

"So we should just make all drugs legal ehh?"

Straw man fallacy.

The issue isn't making drugs 'legal' or not, the issue is the unwarranted criminalization of many drugs, that all drugs should not be treated the same, where a more pragmatic, consistent approach is needed based on facts and evidence, not fear and ignorance.

First and foremost, for example, marijuana should be decriminalized per Federal law, heavily taxed and regulated, and made available for general consumption.

We can not stop home break ins and that costs us billions a year, maybe we should just legalize it? We can not stop murder how about we just make it legal and tax it?
sarge how many legal drugs do you take?....i seen once were you said they dont seem to be doing much because you said something about your quality of life with them sucks anyway.....smoke some pot.....

those are real crimes where there is a loss suffered by a victim..someone getting high has no victim
Except the people they rob to support their habits.

I think those addicted to lethal drugs should be given all, no, more, than they want.

Who needs them, let them OD and spare society their presence.

And yes, I have addicts in my family.

Nothing funnier than watching a crackhead and a junkie diss each other's choice of drugs.

those are real crimes where there is a loss suffered by a victim..someone getting high has no victim
Except the people they rob to support their habits.

I think those addicted to lethal drugs should be given all, no, more, than they want.

Who needs them, let them OD and spare society their presence.

And yes, I have addicts in my family.

Nothing funnier than watching a crackhead and a junkie diss each other's choice of drugs.
they od because potency cant be regulated on the streets they steal because illegal drugs cost more because they are illegal

Forum List

Back