So you want a Civil War?

It's Walmart's fault for not paying a living wage, and the government for not making them.

Government should make them? You don't belong here if that's what you think government should do. Move to Cuba. I'm sure you'll be very happy: Nobody has guns except government, nobody has money except government, any money you make directly or indirectly comes from government, free government healthcare, no wealthy people to take advantage of you. Move and take your other comrades with you.

Actually, it's very likely that someone made enough at some point in their life to pay income tax. The 47% number is a myth.

Federal income tax. Next time you get your taxes done, ask your accountant what that means.

Actually, I had a fender bender in 2018... they jacked up my premium by 50%.

Bullshit. Maybe you shouldn't get your insurance from Bob's Insurance company.;

No, guy, it's welfare no matter what system they use to pay for it. It's government dependency...and you are a government dependent now, Ray. The sad thing is, you're one because you've chosen to be one.

No, I chose to work. Government chose for me not to work. You want to call it welfare, fine with me. You are only displaying your own ignorance.

Tell us again how not racist you are, Ray... that shit never gets old.

It's amazing how you get two different sets of Hud Neighbors and amazingly, they are both awful.

I live in a condo complex, where I'm sure some of my neighbors are getting HUD for various reasons. One of them was a white guy who lived next door to me. (He was the one who shot himself five years ago because he had terminal cancer). Never really had a problem with any of them. The police maybe come out here for something once a month.

No, there have been about six HUD families who lived here and every single one was a problem. One of them stole my brand new gas grill. It was only two days old and I never used it yet. It's likely you don't have any HUD people where you live, because if you did, you'd know it. Trust me.

from a Democracy" into an autocracy with him in the dictator seat

Was it a threat to democracy when Obama used the IRS to prevent conservatives from participating in the 2012 election?
That of course....didn't happen. But you'll go to your grave repeating it even if you know it didn't

Yea, that's why all those IRS executives plead the 5th amendment when brought before Congress to testify, or are you going to say that didn't happen either?

Being a leftist means denying reality and living in a narrative.

Obama gave us 4.7% unemployment, How is that opposing prosperity? How exactly did Obama cause economic hardship? We need documented details. You can't provide them.

One of the first things he did was greatly increase taxes on tobacco; you know, those smokers that make over 250K a year? Then he went after the American Indians who sold cigarettes via mail and stopped that. When people flocked to roll-your-own cigarette shops, he taxed them too and put them out of business all across the country. He closed down American automobile dealerships, he put coal mining out of business, he closed down electric companies who used coal, he closed the Gulf and all the businesses that catered to the oil workers there, he attacked credit card companies who fined customers who were late in payments and increased their interest rate, Commie Care ended up with millions of people without healthcare because their employer dropped that coverage for their employees, then he levied Commie Care fines taking money away from Americans who needed it the most, and that's just some of the financial hardships he brought to tens of millions of us.

The FBI has reported that the white supremacists are a serious problem and trump refused...

You've GOT to be kidding. It wasn't "white supremacists" that burned and looted half the country in 2020. Besides, the FBI is an uber-corrupt organization whose love, loyalty, and devotion is to serving their masters of the Democratic Party.
Stupid

Reality, dumbass.

It's Walmart's fault for not paying a living wage, and the government for not making them.

What you want is what is actually the foundation of fascism.

Many leftists love fascism, as long as you don't call it fascism.

What he really wants is a dictatorship. Forcing companies to pay more money than they can afford to pay a worker.

The FBI has reported that the white supremacists are a serious problem and trump refused...

You've GOT to be kidding. It wasn't "white supremacists" that burned and looted half the country in 2020. Besides, the FBI is an uber-corrupt organization whose love, loyalty, and devotion is to serving their masters of the Democratic Party.
Stupid
Reality, dumbass.
Reality, smart guy

Acting U.S. DHS security intelligence chief says he agrees ...

www.reuters.com › article › us-usa-intelligence-homeland

Oct 2, 2020 — The acting chief of the Department of Homeland Security's intelligence office on Friday said he agrees with the FBI director and other ...

Was it a threat to democracy when Obama used the IRS to prevent conservatives from participating in the 2012 election?
That of course....didn't happen. But you'll go to your grave repeating it even if you know it didn't

Yea, that's why all those IRS executives plead the 5th amendment when brought before Congress to testify, or are you going to say that didn't happen either?

You are denying reality with trump as your leader

Sorry, Dummy, I have a degree in history from the University of Illinois...
Did you keep the receipt? Maybe you could get your money back.

Oh, but you do hate being white. And you insist other white people should hate themselves, too.

Racist non-whites appreciate the passionate ass-kissing, but they still hate you.
Actually, quite the reverse.... A lot of people who've I've treated decently have returned the favor in my life, including people of color. On the other hand, most of the misery that's been inflicted on me has come from other white males. .
Probably because you tried to talk them into hating themselves.
You don't get a receipt, hotshot. Education is the name of the game along with the social stimulation that goes with it---exactly what you are lacking.
No receipt? Too bad. He's definitely got a case for educational malpractice.

How do you know I lack social stimulation? I've lived and worked all over the world. I think you're letting your irrational hatred of conservatives do your thinking for you, and thus no thinking is getting done..
I am a moderate and an independent and do not hate conservatives. Trumpets are not conservatives. They are whatever trump tells them to be. Let's not forget that trump was a liberal Democrat who supported abortion and contributed to the Clinton campaign. He may change his tune in the morning
if he can make money from it.
I submit you know little about conservatives and Trump supporters and rely solely on what the leftist media tells you about both.
I don't need the media to see what trump is doing to our country. Listen to him and if you are going to ask me "what is he doing?" then don't bother. Just keep watching Hannity and Tucky.
You need to change the channel.
Trump killed the bad guys (notice there haven’t been any muslim mass murder to report?), he lifted regulations that have allowed us to become energy independent which has led to prosperity. The only issue has been this calculated and propagated virus. Not his fault at all. Total chicom/democrat thing.
The poor handling of the virus is indeed his fault.
There are plenty of bad organizations floating around that are not Muslim that he has not killed, and has in fact supported. The FBI has reported that the white supremacists are a serious problem and trump refused to allow the FBI to tackle this terror group.
Lifting environmental regulations in the name of money only serve to hurt the environment and will come back to haunt us.
Factbox: U.S. oil and gas regulatory rollbacks under Trump ...
www.reuters.com › us-usa-climate-regulations-factbox

Aug 29, 2019 — The Trump administration has moved broadly to relax Obama-era rules ... drilling safety, fuel economy and wetlands rules that impact oil, gas and ... failed to consider potential damage to offshore safety and the environment.

Trump's fracking rules allow chemicals like VOCs linked to ...
www.vox.com › trump-epa-fracking-pollution-regulati...

Oct 27, 2020 — Trump's pullback of pollution controls is even more hazardous than you think ... is also ground zero for the worst oil and gas air pollution in the country. ... by environmentalists, had a little-noticed side effect: Experts say it could lead to ... and said the regulations would have “virtually no impact” on reducing ...

The country was on its way back to prosperity when trump took office. He goosed an already recovering economy and that will come back haunt us. Also, prosperity is in the hands of the wealthy while the rest of the country is getting by. The middle class is on its way to extinction and we will be left with rich.....and poor. Not good.
Obama opposed the efforts that led to prosperity. Obama caused the economic hardship. Obama abetted Muslim terrorism.
You go broke and abet Muslim murder. Just keep me out of it.
Obama gave us 4.7% unemployment, How is that opposing prosperity? How exactly did Obama cause economic hardship? We need documented details. You can't provide them.
If you think O was good for working people, you need to think again. He kicked 5 million Americans out of their homes, while enriching the rich on Wall Street. His policies prolonged the Great Recession. He took two wars and made it seven. No potus was more controlled by the ultra wealthy, big corporations, and the MIC than O.

He truly was “the black mascot for Wall Street.” When progressives accept this they won’t be such hypocrites.

Did Trump Create or Inherit the Strong Economy?

www.jec.senate.gov › public › _cache › files › did-tru...

Job growth: By the end of the Obama administration, the economy had experienced 76 ... most significant economic policy, his $1.9 trillion tax cuts, did not take effect until ... on many accounts: it didn't eradicate all import tariffs, it didn't address ...

Your info is skewed.

Stupid
Reality, dumbass.
Reality, smart guy

Oct 2, 2020 — The acting chief of the Department of Homeland Security's intelligence office on Friday said he agrees with the FBI director and other ...

It wasn't white supremacists that burned down, rioted, and looted half the country, along with countless shootings and murders in the process.

Nope. I watched it live on television as IRS executives, one by one, plead the fifth so as not to incriminate themselves by testifying about their activities.

You won't admit or acknowledge truth because you are a Godless, soulless, atheist whose love, loyalty, and devotion is to serving your lord and master and the dark lord of this planet, Satan.

Nope. I watched it live on television as IRS executives, one by one, plead the fifth so as not to incriminate themselves by testifying about their activities.

You won't admit or acknowledge truth because you are a Godless, soulless, atheist whose love, loyalty, and devotion is to serving your lord and master and the dark lord of this planet, Satan.
Woopy-dooo!

Stupid
Reality, dumbass.
Reality, smart guy

It wasn't white supremacists that burned down, rioted, and looted half the country, along with countless shootings and murders in the process.
No, it wasn't white supremacists that damaged 3 cities. It was Antifa, which is another terrorist group that needs to be put down.

Stupid
Reality, dumbass.
Reality, smart guy

No, it wasn't white supremacists that damaged 3 cities. It was Antifa, which is another terrorist group that needs to be put down.

There were no white supremacists involvement in any of that. Your leftist masters suckered you - again!

Oh, but you do hate being white. And you insist other white people should hate themselves, too.

Racist non-whites appreciate the passionate ass-kissing, but they still hate you.
Actually, quite the reverse.... A lot of people who've I've treated decently have returned the favor in my life, including people of color. On the other hand, most of the misery that's been inflicted on me has come from other white males. .
You don't get a receipt, hotshot. Education is the name of the game along with the social stimulation that goes with it---exactly what you are lacking.

How do you know I lack social stimulation? I've lived and worked all over the world. I think you're letting your irrational hatred of conservatives do your thinking for you, and thus no thinking is getting done..
I am a moderate and an independent and do not hate conservatives. Trumpets are not conservatives. They are whatever trump tells them to be. Let's not forget that trump was a liberal Democrat who supported abortion and contributed to the Clinton campaign. He may change his tune in the morning
I submit you know little about conservatives and Trump supporters and rely solely on what the leftist media tells you about both.
I don't need the media to see what trump is doing to our country. Listen to him and if you are going to ask me "what is he doing?" then don't bother. Just keep watching Hannity and Tucky.
Trump killed the bad guys (notice there haven’t been any muslim mass murder to report?), he lifted regulations that have allowed us to become energy independent which has led to prosperity. The only issue has been this calculated and propagated virus. Not his fault at all. Total chicom/democrat thing.
There are plenty of bad organizations floating around that are not Muslim that he has not killed, and has in fact supported. The FBI has reported that the white supremacists are a serious problem and trump refused to allow the FBI to tackle this terror group.
Lifting environmental regulations in the name of money only serve to hurt the environment and will come back to haunt us.

Aug 29, 2019 — The Trump administration has moved broadly to relax Obama-era rules ... drilling safety, fuel economy and wetlands rules that impact oil, gas and ... failed to consider potential damage to offshore safety and the environment.

Oct 27, 2020 — Trump's pullback of pollution controls is even more hazardous than you think ... is also ground zero for the worst oil and gas air pollution in the country. ... by environmentalists, had a little-noticed side effect: Experts say it could lead to ... and said the regulations would have “virtually no impact” on reducing ...

The country was on its way back to prosperity when trump took office. He goosed an already recovering economy and that will come back haunt us. Also, prosperity is in the hands of the wealthy while the rest of the country is getting by. The middle class is on its way to extinction and we will be left with rich.....and poor. Not good.
Obama opposed the efforts that led to prosperity. Obama caused the economic hardship. Obama abetted Muslim terrorism.
If you think O was good for working people, you need to think again. He kicked 5 million Americans out of their homes, while enriching the rich on Wall Street. His policies prolonged the Great Recession. He took two wars and made it seven. No potus was more controlled by the ultra wealthy, big corporations, and the MIC than O.

He truly was “the black mascot for Wall Street.” When progressives accept this they won’t be such hypocrites.

Job growth: By the end of the Obama administration, the economy had experienced 76 ... most significant economic policy, his $1.9 trillion tax cuts, did not take effect until ... on many accounts: it didn't eradicate all import tariffs, it didn't address ...

Your info is skewed.
Lol. But we’re talking about O, not dumb Don.

Your info is skewed.

Stupid
Reality, dumbass.
Reality, smart guy

But it was. 5 years of hate: Trump’s history of encouraging violence, from 2015 to 2020

One of the first things he did was greatly increase taxes on tobacco; you know, those smokers that make over 250K a year? Then he went after the American Indians who sold cigarettes via mail and stopped that. When people flocked to roll-your-own cigarette shops, he taxed them too and put them out of business all across the country. He closed down American automobile dealerships, he put coal mining out of business, he closed down electric companies who used coal, he closed the Gulf and all the businesses that catered to the oil workers there, he attacked credit card companies who fined customers who were late in payments and increased their interest rate, Commie Care ended up with millions of people without healthcare because their employer dropped that coverage for their employees, then he levied Commie Care fines taking money away from Americans who needed it the most, and that's just some of the financial hardships he brought to tens of millions of us.
Obama brought back the automobile industry. You live in a closet.

Obama did not put coal out of business. You are a liar; Once and for all: Obama didn’t crush US coal, and Trump can’t save it

Forum List

Back