So...your girlfriend is being raped by 4 thugs, good thing you don't have a gun...right?

So how do you propose preventing them from being able to buy a gun?

We have laws that say they can't......when they are caught with a gun they get arrested.....just like any other crime. Just like you can't prevent someone from driving 40 in a 35 mph zone......you punish them when they break the law........you do the same with guns.....

If there were no law against driving 40 in a 35, there would be nothing to prevent everyone from doing it. There is no law against selling a gun to a thug who shouldn't have it.

Yes there is.......you cannot knowingly sell a gun to a convicted felon, that is already a law....

The felon already knows they cannot buy, own or carry a gun...that is already the law.

If you catch a criminal with an illegal gun...you get him to tell you where he got it, the same way you get drug users to sell out their drug dealers.......why is this so hard for you twits to understand when you simply apply current police techniques to guns......you act like they are a different species of crime......what morons.

Dumb ass. How are you going to know if a stranger is a convicted felon?

When he is arrrested by the police for breaking the law, or during any encounter with the police where they find he has a gun in his possession, they run a felony check on him and find that he is a felon in possession of a gun....these are already covered under existing law.

Normal people are not cops...they do not have to investigate other citizens to determine their legal status.

If someone is selling guns knowingly to felons...when you catch one of his felon customers, you get him to rat the seller out and do an undercover sting...just like you do for every other crime.....

I have listed many arrests of illegal gun runners. Not one of them was caught because someone did a background check...they were all caught because someone snitched on them, then the police set up a sting and caught them.....then, of course, the prosecutors and judges gave them light sentences......which is the real problem.

Right. After he has broken the law again. You still haven't shown me how or why anyone would legally be obligated to even care if they were selling to a felon. The crook isn't going to tell the seller, and the seller is under no obligation to check. Why do you want to arm all those people who aren't supposed to have guns? Why do you encourage more crime?

Be afraid, very afraid. Be afraid that you live in a society where four thugs raping your girlfriend and beating you senseless is a common, everyday and fully expected experience. Be afraid that the one and only way to ensure thes experiences don't happen is to pack heat. Be confident in your Ramboesque abilities to be the hero gunslinger. Do not fear for the safety of innocent bystanders while you mete out justice in the form of hot lead and pounding adrenalin.

Ah! Guns! Is there nothing they can't do? Nope! As long as you're afraid.

Fear is the rational response to danger.

That couple was not afraid when they went for their walk.

They should have been.

You don't need to be Rambo to defend yourself, just armed.
And all you need to be armed is afraid.

We have laws that say they can't......when they are caught with a gun they get arrested.....just like any other crime. Just like you can't prevent someone from driving 40 in a 35 mph zone......you punish them when they break the law........you do the same with guns.....

If there were no law against driving 40 in a 35, there would be nothing to prevent everyone from doing it. There is no law against selling a gun to a thug who shouldn't have it.

Yes there is.......you cannot knowingly sell a gun to a convicted felon, that is already a law....

The felon already knows they cannot buy, own or carry a gun...that is already the law.

If you catch a criminal with an illegal gun...you get him to tell you where he got it, the same way you get drug users to sell out their drug dealers.......why is this so hard for you twits to understand when you simply apply current police techniques to guns......you act like they are a different species of crime......what morons.

When he is arrrested by the police for breaking the law, or during any encounter with the police where they find he has a gun in his possession, they run a felony check on him and find that he is a felon in possession of a gun....these are already covered under existing law.

Normal people are not cops...they do not have to investigate other citizens to determine their legal status.

If someone is selling guns knowingly to felons...when you catch one of his felon customers, you get him to rat the seller out and do an undercover sting...just like you do for every other crime.....

I have listed many arrests of illegal gun runners. Not one of them was caught because someone did a background check...they were all caught because someone snitched on them, then the police set up a sting and caught them.....then, of course, the prosecutors and judges gave them light sentences......which is the real problem.

Right. After he has broken the law again. You still haven't shown me how or why anyone would legally be obligated to even care if they were selling to a felon. The crook isn't going to tell the seller, and the seller is under no obligation to check. Why do you want to arm all those people who aren't supposed to have guns? Why do you encourage more crime?

Because......individual sellers are not the problem...never were. And if you insist on background checks for private sales, you are infringing on the right of people to the 2nd Amendment freedom...it increases the burden on exercising the right....just like a Poll Tax does for voting.

Felons use people with clean records to buy their guns for them...right now...from licensed gun sellers....so if you require a background check for an individual sale....they will just use straw buyers for that too....twit.

you achieve nothing.

Right now, illegal gun sellers are captured by other criminals giving them up to police....they do not get caught because we have background check laws......

Existing laws are more than enough to catch and jail criminals who use guns illegally....not one additiaonal law you support works......you can name them...but then you can't explain how they will stop criminals from getting guns......

And on top of that....citizens are not cops....it is not their job to investigate other citizens to determine their legal status for the sale of legal products.....the criminal already knows they cannot own or buy the gun......and when they get caught, they can be arrested under existing law....

but what burns your ass.......you can't touch the normal gun owner who may have sold one gun to a guy he thought was okay........so you want to create a legal morass that they have to navigate...so when they make a simple , innocent mistake you can destroy them completely.....you will take their jobs, their homes, their money, make them a felon and put them in jail....

That is what make you happy....you could care less about stopping the actual violent criminal.

Be afraid, very afraid. Be afraid that you live in a society where four thugs raping your girlfriend and beating you senseless is a common, everyday and fully expected experience. Be afraid that the one and only way to ensure thes experiences don't happen is to pack heat. Be confident in your Ramboesque abilities to be the hero gunslinger. Do not fear for the safety of innocent bystanders while you mete out justice in the form of hot lead and pounding adrenalin.

They should have been.

Yeah....tell me how your theory of not being armed worked out for this couple............twit. Or the couple from New Jersey I posted about....or the other 1,500,000 Americans who actually use guns to stop violent criminal attack....how does you theory hold for them?

They should have been.

It must be stressful for you going through every day life in fear. So afraid of the world and everything in it till you think you need to be armed at all times.

They should have been.

As I said, fear is the rational response to danger.

That you simply repeated yourself and did not address the fact that I had already responded to that point,

Is the Logical Fallacy of Proof by Assertion. Being used in a propaganda form here.

Here is another one...this woman was in a gun free zone when her the guy stalking her murdered her husband.........she probably sees the issue of carrying guns different than you anti gun nuts.....

CPRC's Nikki Goeser on KKNT 960 The Patriot "Gun Freedom Radio" - Crime Prevention Research Center

Nikki discusses her own experience being in a gun-free zone that ultimately rendered her helpless to try and stop her stalker from murdering her husband. She explains why gun-free zones are so dangerous and how they are actually a magnet for those who wish to harm innocent people. Nikki gives her take on groups like Mom’s Demand Action and more…

They should have been.

It must be stressful for you going through every day life in fear. So afraid of the world and everything in it till you think you need to be armed at all times.

It was more stressful for that couple to NOT be armed, and to be horrible assaulted.

I feel good about being prepared to protect myself and my family if there is danger.

Because......individual sellers are not the problem...never were. And if you insist on background checks for private sales, you are infringing on the right of people to the 2nd Amendment freedom...it increases the burden on exercising the right....just like a Poll Tax does for voting.

Felons use people with clean records to buy their guns for them...right now...from licensed gun sellers....so if you require a background check for an individual sale....they will just use straw buyers for that too....twit.

you achieve nothing.

Right now, illegal gun sellers are captured by other criminals giving them up to police....they do not get caught because we have background check laws......

Existing laws are more than enough to catch and jail criminals who use guns illegally....not one additiaonal law you support works......you can name them...but then you can't explain how they will stop criminals from getting guns......

And on top of that....citizens are not cops....it is not their job to investigate other citizens to determine their legal status for the sale of legal products.....the criminal already knows they cannot own or buy the gun......and when they get caught, they can be arrested under existing law....

but what burns your ass.......you can't touch the normal gun owner who may have sold one gun to a guy he thought was okay........so you want to create a legal morass that they have to navigate...so when they make a simple , innocent mistake you can destroy them completely.....you will take their jobs, their homes, their money, make them a felon and put them in jail....

That is what make you happy....you could care less about stopping the actual violent criminal.

You're full of shit. Any time a gun is sold to a felon so he can commit another crime, it's a problem. You made it clear that crooks don't obey the laws. Laws are in place to keep the honest people from doing bad things. Selling yet another gun to a felon is a bad thing, but you don't think so. What else could be expected from a coward who is afraid of the world without being armed 24/7? Coward.

They should have been.

It was more stressful for that couple to NOT be armed, and to be horrible assaulted.

I feel good about being prepared to protect myself and my family if there is danger.

Run and hide coward.

They should have been.

Run and hide coward.

I will not be brave with the well being of my family.

Was that man brave when he went for a walk with his girlfriend and was unable to protect her?

YOur words are the words of the foolhardy, not the brave.

They should have been.

Run and hide coward.

Was that man brave when he went for a walk with his girlfriend and was unable to protect her?

Coward.

They should have been.

Run and hide coward.

Coward.

Being prepared is not an Act of Cowardice.

Pretending the danger is not real, is the act of a fool and a coward.

This seems to be a new trend.
I have seen a disturbing number of these stories where 4 to 6 people storm the front door
during the early morning hours and terrorize families leaving many victims lives destroyed.
What do you think happens to the wife and very young daughters when this occurs.

And the Libs are pissed that people want to have guns to at least have a fighting chance at protecting their loved ones.

To liberals rape is just sex. It's not like the women never had sex or weren't ever going to have sex. Its not like there is a permant injury. Robbing is just property. Liberals do not want anyone killed over a reusable pussy or an insurance claim.

This seems to be a new trend.
I have seen a disturbing number of these stories where 4 to 6 people storm the front door
during the early morning hours and terrorize families leaving many victims lives destroyed.
What do you think happens to the wife and very young daughters when this occurs.

And the Libs are pissed that people want to have guns to at least have a fighting chance at protecting their loved ones.

liblogic does not have to make any sense

you achieve nothing.

You're full of shit. Any time a gun is sold to a felon so he can commit another crime, it's a problem. You made it clear that crooks don't obey the laws. Laws are in place to keep the honest people from doing bad things. Selling yet another gun to a felon is a bad thing, but you don't think so. What else could be expected from a coward who is afraid of the world without being armed 24/7? Coward.

Asswipe.......all you have to do is arrest the felon. It is that easy. He cannot own the gun.....he cannot carry the gun...catch him with the gun and he goes to jail.....

A normal person who is required to do a background check for a gun sale is being over burdened for no good reason. If you require background checks on private sales.....the felons will simply send their straw buyer to buy it, making your background check fucking pointless...the same way it is pointless at a gun store or a gun show.....the straw buyer has a clean record, they buy the gun and pass the background check...because they have a clean record...you insistence on a background check for every single sale is dumb since the only one who will suffer is the law abiding gun owner who now has to pay for a background check for someone who will already pass it.....

You are a useful idiot....you parrot whatever the anti gun nut leadership tells you you should say....because they already know that universal background checks are stupid and will not keep criminals or mass shooters from getting guns...

Why do they support it? Because it gives them the reason for universal gun registration......their real goal....you can't have universal background checks without universal registration...which will be the very next thing the demand when universal background checks fail.......

you are a useful idiot...

you achieve nothing.

Dipshit......if you could go back in time and give that couple a pair of guns, one for her, one for him....would you? Or would you let the rape happen?

Show us that you aren't a coward and answer the question.

Run and hide coward.

Ws
Coward.

Fear undergirds your life. Fear of random violence. Fear of Muslims. Fear of the undocumented immigrant. Fear of the American Left.

Carrying a gun for 'personal protection' is a grave and potentially life changing decision.

My contention is feeling the need, the absolute need to put another gun on the street is driven by fear. Has your life ever been threatened and the only solution was a gun? If so, I apologize. That reality and the emotional crisis that follows a near death at the hands of a madman must be one of the great weights of life. But you survived. Let's pray your assailant survived as well so that justice can be meted out fairly in open court.

But if carrying a gun will make some people believe they can be the hero gunslinger. And that's not the role to be cast with lots of deliberation.

Personally, I know with a capital K that, God forbid, my poise and marksmanship would be an escalated danger rather than successfully resolve a violent situation. My sense of responsibility does not vanish due to the possible being seen as the probable.

All these 'LOOK WHAT A GUN DID' or, in this case, 'LOOK WHAT A GUN COULD HAVE DONE' threads are to sell me on the preposterous notion that violent criminals are about to kill me and it will happen soon. My world turned into ESCAPE FROM NEW YORK overnight. Maybe you live on Chicago's south side. Maybe you live in inner city Detroit. But I don't.

I feel safe here. I would have to be afraid, very afraid to forget my reality and limitations and become the fearful and armed.

Last edited:

Run and hide coward.

Coward.

Fear undergirds you life. Fear of random violence. Fear of Muslims. Fear of the undocumented immigrant. Fear of the American Left.

Carrying a gun for 'personal protection' is a grave and potentially life changing decision.

Mt contention is feeling the need, the absolute need to put another gun on the street is driven by fear. Has your life ever been threatened and the only solution was a gun? If so, I apologize. That reality and the emotional crisis that follows a near death at the hands of a madman must be one of the great weights of life.

But if carrying a gun will make some people believe they can be the hero gunslinger. And that's not the role to be cast with lots of deliberation.

Personally, I know with a capital K that, God forbid, my poise and marksmanship would like nor'easter rather than dissuade and becalm a violent situation. My sense of responsible lay does not vanish due to the possible being seen as the probable.

All these 'LOOK WHAT A GUN DID' or, in this case, 'LOOK WHAT A GUN COULD HAVE DONE' threads are to sell me on the preposterous notion that violent criminals are about to kill me and it will happen soon. Maybe you live on Chicago's south side. Maybe you live in inner city Detroit. But I don't.

I feel safe here. I would have to be afraid, very afraid to forget my reality and limitation and become the fearful and armed.

Actual research shows you have no idea what you are talking about. You don't think that this couple, or the New Jersey Couple, or the woman whose husband was shot by a stalker in a gun free zone felt safe like you......or how about the family in Joe Biden's neighborhood...where the husband, wife, son and house keeper were murdered....or the Doctor whose wife and two dauthers were raped and murdered in their safe, upper class neighborhood....

Do you think that any of these people woke up that morning thinking that any of those nightmares were going to happen to them...? Do you think they went through their day with anything other than happy thoughts and looking toward the next day...?

You anti gun nuts are just that...nuts.......crime happens everyday in this country. Most people will never experience crime at this level....but too many do....and unarmed...they are at the mercy of monsters.

Forum List

Back