Soleimani was going to blow up our Embassy. That was the imminent threat

How many times does it take for some Americans to realize their government lies, after it commits a heinous crime?

Apparently for some, there is no limit.
What crime was committed? The Ayatollah Assahollah under the divine inspiration of Ollie Assburn, sent El Salami to Iraq to help kill Americans despite El Salami violating a UN travel ban. So technically he was like an illegal alien working for the drug cartels trying to smuggle American killing heroin and fentyl in to the country.

In my opinion, that's shoot to kill.

The only problem you have with it is that you are too yellow bellied, pissing your pants cowardly to pull the trigger yourself.

Here's some advice, little boy. Let men run America, and you go cry to mommy Pelosi about what an Epic failure you have been at obtaining your man card.

Maybe you can cry about the Obama Bombs Iran bought from Russia with Obama Bucks that were used to attack a Ukraine airliner trying to leave the God forsaken shit hole of Iran and killed 62 Canadians. Maybe you should go console their families and get bitch slapped back to wake the fuck up.

Trump said today that there was a plot to blow up our Embassy in Iraq and that was the imminent threat. Why the hell didn’t they say that right away?!

simple press release, “Two designated terrorists got together and were on their way to blow up our Embassy so we took them out.”

Then follow up with their crimes and appalling history. Why in the world did they not do that?! The evolution of their messaging with this situation has been very strange.
I seriously doubt this is true.

Since when is it not ok for a U.S. president to take out a designated terrorist if offered the opportunity? No doubt Trump was given the intel of Suelemani's whereabouts for a reason.

Terrorist Designation of Ibrahim Suleiman Hamad Al-Hablain

You do realize he supported Hezbollah in Lebananon. Does someone need to educate you in the hell Hezbollah has been wreaking on Lebanon and the M.E. ?
Why is it that Democrats have to adopt the terrorist state of Iran's talking points because they dont like Trump.
i would say its more likely than not that the imminent threat was real, which probably was the reason Trump was given the location of Mr S. by the intelligence community.
I'm.not commenting on that, I'm commenting on the likely hood of tRump being honest with us about the reasoning behind it.

Lol, I said tRump and reasoning in the same sentence!

Ok, Trump said today that there was a plot to blow up our Embassy in Iraq and that was the imminent threat. Why the hell didn’t they say that right away?!

simple press release, “Two designated terrorists got together and were on their way to blow up our Embassy so we took them out.”

Then follow up with their crimes and appalling history. Why in the world did they not do that?! The evolution of their messaging with this situation has been very strange.
They didn't know the Democrats were all gonna poop their pants asap. It just never occurred to them.

What a bunch of mother loving piss pants cowards... I would love to see the draft come back....it would be fun to watch.

JO

Ok, Trump said today that there was a plot to blow up our Embassy in Iraq and that was the imminent threat. Why the hell didn’t they say that right away?!

They didn't know the Democrats were all gonna poop their pants asap. It just never occurred to them.

What a bunch of mother loving piss pants cowards... I would love to see the draft come back....it would be fun to watch.

JO

Your hero dodged the draft and now he gets to tell real heroes that they must go to battle.

Fuck off.

18 years.....when do you suppose it will end?
That region has been at war since it was a region.

Exactly, so what is the point? Why are we wasting trillions of dollars being just as stupid?
Isn't 18 years where will it end, hyperbole?

I have no clue when it will end and you don't answer a question with a question.

So what is the point?
That's fine. I'm speaking to someone who never answers questions in you.

How come you keep doing things you chide others for?

Right, there is no point.

I was asked whether I was OK with others getting nuclear weapons. I said I was. I then was asked that 5 more times .

Again, what is the point?

JO

Great....as long as everyone can get the bone spur out.

That region has been at war since it was a region.

Exactly, so what is the point? Why are we wasting trillions of dollars being just as stupid?

I have no clue when it will end and you don't answer a question with a question.

So what is the point?

I was asked whether I was OK with others getting nuclear weapons. I said I was. I then was asked that 5 more times .

And yesterday I asked you a lot of questions you never answered. Someone else noted you doing the same to them. Seems you are just forever misunderstood.

So what is the point?

And yesterday I asked you a lot of questions you never answered. Someone else noted you doing the same to them. Seems you are just forever misunderstood.

The person who's question I answered. They just didn't expect the answer I gave them.

When asked a vague question all you can get is a vague response also.

He likes to string out the Democrats for a time so they say stupid stuff before the explanation is given.

Works great.
OTOH billy, it seems you don't need explanations. You accept the Trump Gospel without them. Or better yet, make up one yourself which is a lot more believable than Trump's. Works great for you, Right?

The guy's dead, happily. There's no need for explanation beyond his history.
Of course there is a need for explanation, look how many more innocent people are now dead as a result to the reaction to this? These things need to be handled correctly and this one is all screwed up
And how many innocents would be dead if he did nothing?

While I agree it's a bit odd to delay something like this, I don't see it as an attack Trump point. He could have said they were on their way to making a shitty video about Muslims and just lied AFTER the attack.

Presidents do strange things at times on both sides.
the video excuse was worthy of great scrutiny as is Trumps handling of this situation IMO. Again I’m not making the case that killing Soleimani was the wrong move. I don’t have enough intel to make that call. Right now I can only observe what we’ve been told by the administration and I see far too much chaos and confusion about something that is very serious.

Dear nutbags,

Benghazi has been investigated. There was no evidence revealed that shows that the Obama administration lied about that attack.

What was revealed is that the Obama administration tried to relay as much info as possible as quickly as possible. And when they spoke of the video playing a role in the attack, that was the actual intelligence that they had at the time.

So, as you make excuses for the fact that Pompeo and Trump have lied to you about the reason they killed Soleimani, please try harder.

Thanks.
So they spoke out without validation first.

Validation takes time.

Trump takes time.

It's still not right.

Rinse and repeat.
There is a pretty big difference in these scenarios. Obama was explaining why they think the embassy was attacked. Trump was explaining why he made the decision to attack. See the difference?

I’m not objecting to taking out Soleimani. Sounds like he was a bad dude and it may have been the right move to kill him.... I’m questioning the way everything from the hit to the communications during the aftermath has been handled.

This is getting weird.

Killing Soleimani was presented to the Doofus as the extreme option. That extreme option went lingering for days, until the Doofus suddenly picked it. The Pentagon was aghast. There goes the "imminent attack" "argument", and there goes the "right move" argument.

And you are still unclear as to what happened?

Pitiful. Also, there is no way validly to interpret the aftermath without including how that murder came to pass, because the rationale before should determine the stated rationale thereafter. Since they had no rationale other than, "the Doofus picked the option he should not have picked," we get to see the obviously mendacious meandering parade of "rationales".

Moreover, "he was a bad dude" is a child's argument. Soleimani was a U.S. ally just as often as he was an implacable foe, and he hasn't done a single thing U.S. generals have not also done to Iran and the Middle East since 1980, in spades, and then some. He provided weapons to Iraqis fending off the criminal invaders, just as the U.S. provided weaponry, including precursors to chemical weapons and targeting information to Iraqis to kill Iranians more efficiently. It's just so that one side asserts they are the good guys, the other is labeled a "terrorist". That's how the empire lies to its subjects, and you gobble it up and regurgitate it, blue eyes and all that. It's shameful in its gullibility.

If you still don't know they are lying about why they murdered Soleimani, after several days of vigorously and continuously debating the matter, there is no point trying. For reasons defying understanding, you are just refusing to make up your mind, and to go with the obvious conclusion.

In addition to the foregoing: Imagine during the missile barrage, the Iranians by accident killed an American. We might be in an all-out war against Iran by now, trillions of dollars in costs and millions killed, all because the know-nothing Doofus chose the extreme option, no thoughts about the effects, let alone second-order effects, no strategy, nothing. And you are still blabbing (sorry) about, it "may have been the right move". Boggles the mind.
We are all unclear about what happened as none of us have the classified intel about the situation. I’m trying to keep an even tone to encourage discussion instead of coming at it with hard judgement from one side or the other.

Trump said today that there was a plot to blow up our Embassy in Iraq and that was the imminent threat. Why the hell didn’t they say that right away?!

SO......

Impeach

Salami?
Avoid topic...

don’t answer question...

TDS... snowflake... Libtard... but Obama...

troll

SO......

Impeach

Salami?
Avoid topic...

don’t answer question...

troll
Well, wasn't Our American President called an Imminent Threat?

So who is the imminent threat? Trump or Salami?

Last edited:

SO......

Impeach

Salami?
Avoid topic...

don’t answer question...

troll
Probably. All Presidents get called every name in the book. What does that have to do with what I’m bringing up in this thread?

SO......

Impeach

Salami?
Avoid topic...

don’t answer question...

troll
Probably. All Presidents get called every name in the book. What does that have to do with what I’m bringing up in this thread?
But Pelosi and Every Dem called The President an Imminent threat the "them" so this is why they impeached him.

Who is The Imminent Threat, Trump of Salami?

SO......

Impeach

Salami?
Avoid topic...

don’t answer question...

troll
But Pelosi and Every Dem called The President an Imminent threat the "them" so this is why they impeached him.

Who is The Imminent Threat, Trump of Salami?
This thread isn't about what Dems said about Trump and it’s not about impeachment. Why can’t you just stay on topic?

/----/ Geee - revealing covert information can be tricky. Maybe the President had to wait until it was safe to reveal that information --- ya think?

We are all unclear about what happened as none of us have the classified intel about the situation. I’m trying to keep an even tone to encourage discussion instead of coming at it with hard judgement from one side or the other.

This is ludicrous.

If there were such intel, they'd have handed it to Congress by now. What they provided was deemed an insult to Congress.

If they had such intel, they wouldn't present ever-changing lies dressed up as "rationales" to befuddle the gullible.

Ignoring the overwhelming evidence for their lying is not fostering debate. It's just indulging denial. It's "but, but, but what if there are mushroom clouds", over and over and over again. It is willful ignorance while sleepwalking into the next war. That war is still one reckless decision by the know-nothing Doofus away.

I also note that, while busying yourself with "discussion", you didn't find the time to address a single point in my argument. That, also, isn't a way to foster debate.

Last edited:

/----/ Geee - revealing covert information can be tricky. Maybe the President had to wait until it was safe to reveal that information --- ya think?
maybe, let’s explore that. What could possibly be dangerous or risky about revealing that the imminent attack was a plot to blow up the embassy?

This is ludicrous.

If there were such intel, they'd have handed it to Congress by now. What they provided was deemed an insult to Congress.

If they had such intel, they wouldn't present ever-changing lies dressed up as "rationales" to befuddle gullible.

Ignoring the overwhelming evidence for their lying is not fostering debate. It's just indulging denial. It's "but, but, but what if there are mushroom clouds", over and over and over again. It is willful ignorance while sleepwalking into the next war. That war is still one reckless decision by the know-nothing Doofus away.

I also note that, while busying yourself with "discussion", you didn't find the time to address a single point in my argument. That, also, isn't a way to foster debate.
I agree, there are a ton of “IF”s and a series of statements that don’t make a lot of sense. This is why I’m bringing them up. Fact remains is we dont have the actual classified intel. You can make a pretty educated guess about what’s going on but it’s still based on assumptions not hard facts.

Forum List

Back