Solution to high magazine capacity...pass law limiting criminals to 10 round mags...

The shooter dropped his loaded mag on the ground, allowing someone to act.
To the anti-gun loons, this is exactly the same thing as a pause to reload.

It is what can happen to any mass shooter. And the more times he has to reload the more likely to happen.
But you idiotic anti-gun loons think that passing a law to limit magazines to 10 rounds will force the criminals to carry multiple 10 round mags. How stupid can you get here?

There're two things you should remember:
1...Criminals don't obey laws!
2...Corporations don't pay taxes!

Are they gonna make their own high cap magazines? I doubt it. Now, some of the racist militia types might, but they need to be institutionalized anyway.
You have got to be beyond stupid to think that magazines are not made in other countries and made available on the black market to anyone who has the cash to buy them. Passing a law in the US to ban high cap magazines would have little if any affect on the world market for high cap magazines. Criminals will acquire whatever they can buy from any source whatsoever. You can live in a utopian cloud of liberal thinking (that everybody will obey whatever restrictive laws you pass) if you wish, but the truth of the matter is....laws have NO EFFECT on criminals and terrorists.

Grow a beard and get back to me.

Lots of other countries make machine guns, but few of our criminals are running around with them. It's because they don't need them just like they don't need hi cap magazines. They will get whatever guns are easy to get, those now are hi cap semi autos. If hi cap magazines become hard to get like machine guns, they will be used much less.
They will NEVER become too hard to get. Where there is a demand, there will be a supply. I'm almost dumbfounded that you fail to understand this BASIC PRINCIPLE!

Pot is illegal. You can buy it in any city in the USA, any rural area in the USA, any number of other countries. Why? Because people want it!

It is what can happen to any mass shooter. And the more times he has to reload the more likely to happen.
But you idiotic anti-gun loons think that passing a law to limit magazines to 10 rounds will force the criminals to carry multiple 10 round mags. How stupid can you get here?

Are they gonna make their own high cap magazines? I doubt it. Now, some of the racist militia types might, but they need to be institutionalized anyway.
You have got to be beyond stupid to think that magazines are not made in other countries and made available on the black market to anyone who has the cash to buy them. Passing a law in the US to ban high cap magazines would have little if any affect on the world market for high cap magazines. Criminals will acquire whatever they can buy from any source whatsoever. You can live in a utopian cloud of liberal thinking (that everybody will obey whatever restrictive laws you pass) if you wish, but the truth of the matter is....laws have NO EFFECT on criminals and terrorists.

Lots of other countries make machine guns, but few of our criminals are running around with them. It's because they don't need them just like they don't need hi cap magazines. They will get whatever guns are easy to get, those now are hi cap semi autos. If hi cap magazines become hard to get like machine guns, they will be used much less.
They will NEVER become too hard to get. Where's there is a demand, there will be a supply. I'm almost dumbfounded that you fail to understand this BASIC PRINCIPLE!

You seem to not understand that criminals will have no special demand for them. They don't need them, why bother? Stores have been robbed with a finger in a pocket pretending to be a gun.

They will NEVER become too hard to get. Where's there is a demand, there will be a supply. I'm almost dumbfounded that you fail to understand this BASIC PRINCIPLE!

You seem to not understand that criminals will have no special demand for them. They don't need them, why bother? Stores have been robbed with a finger in a pocket pretending to be a gun.
If that is true, there is no sense in passing a law against them. You are back to square one.

If that is true, there is no sense in passing a law against them. You are back to square one.

You seem to have missed the important part of making them illegal and hence harder to get. Once we do that they will find their way in the hands of criminals less and less. Just like machine guns.

You seem to have missed the important part of making them illegal and hence harder to get. Once we do that they will find their way in the hands of criminals less and less. Just like machine guns.
You seem to have missed the point that making something illegal does not make it hard to get. I could get any number of illegal things with a contact and a handful of money. Don't prove your stupidity by disagreeing with that.

Just how old are you anyway?

The shooter dropped his loaded mag on the ground, allowing someone to act.
To the anti-gun loons, this is exactly the same thing as a pause to reload.

Criminals use pistols.

You seem to have missed the point that making something illegal does not make it hard to get. I could get any number of illegal things with a contact and a handful of money. Don't prove your stupidity by disagreeing with that.

Gangsters used to love tommy guns. Why is it these criminals you claim love hi cap magazines don't use sub machine guns? Because laws made them very hard to get.

Gangsters used to love tommy guns. Why is it these criminals you claim love hi cap magazines don't use sub machine guns? Because laws made them very hard to get.
For enough MONEY, almost any semi-automatic weapon can be converted to fully automatic.

For enough MONEY, almost any semi-automatic weapon can be converted to fully automatic.

Again, why would a criminal bother? For CHEAPER they can get a revolver that will also rob the store. They don't need a hi cap semi auto so they will not spend enough MONEY to get one.

Exactly, these ignorant gun cultists think criminals are into gunz like they are. Criminals largely get their gunz by stealing, or buying, them from so-called "law-abiding" gun owners who will be buying the high cap mags on the black market. So much for "law-abiding." The gun nuts don't give a darn about society, just satisfying their sick fetish. It's time to quell their sick addiction.

Yep, there are videos on how to do it.

Well, that and mobsters went out of vogue altogether.

Banning something won't prevent criminals from obtaining that something. If it did, the war on drugs would have been won long ago. Duh

Exactly, these ignorant gun cultists think criminals are into gunz like they are. Criminals largely get their gunz by stealing, or buying, them from so-called "law-abiding" gun owners who will be buying the high cap mags on the black market. So much for "law-abiding." The gun nuts don't give a darn about society, just satisfying their sick fetish. It's time to quell their sick addiction.

I do think is it some sort of paranoid disease. I mean the vast majority of them will not ever need a gun at all. Yet they all really believe they don't just need a gun, they need a 30rd mag too. And even when you point out they have never heard of anyone needing a hi cap magazine for defense they are still certain they need it. This selfish paranoia seems to make them not care how many innocent people get gunned down.

Kiss my ass, I own hundreds of gun, love them, and I can assure you that I have never and will never do anything illegal in regards to guns or anything else.

They will NEVER become too hard to get. Where there is a demand, there will be a supply. I'm almost dumbfounded that you fail to understand this BASIC PRINCIPLE!

Pot is illegal. You can buy it in any city in the USA, any rural area in the USA, any number of other countries. Why? Because people want it!

Well you do have a point that the so-called "law-abiding" gun owners will go after them on the black market to fulfill their sick addiction for lethal weapons and accessories. That's why the penalties must be harsh. It would also remove a lot of right wing, racist voters from the Republican rolls.

Banning something won't prevent criminals from obtaining that something. If it did, the war on drugs would have been won long ago. Duh

Guns and drugs are quite different. If you want to rob a store whether you have a revolver or a semi auto it really doesn't matter. Now if you are addicted to some drug that is the drug you need. Drugs are also a victimless crime.

Guns and drugs are quite different. If you want to rob a store whether you have a revolver or a semi auto it really doesn't matter. Now if you are addicted to some drug that is the drug you need. Drugs are also a victimless crime.

Of course guns and drugs are different. You use one , you don't use the other, so you don't care about the rights that you don't use.

And drugs certainly are not a victimless crime.

Kiss my ass, I own hundreds of gun, love them, and I can assure you that I have never and will never do anything illegal in regards to guns or anything else.

If you'd start acting moral too, that would be nice. Your legacy of hundreds of gunz will end up hurting people/society somewhere down the road. Does that turn you on, in addition to with your love of fondling them?

I think most gun lovers would break the law if their "assault" weapons and high cap mags were outlawed.

If you'd start acting moral too, that would be nice. Your legacy of hundreds of gunz will end up hurting people/society somewhere down the road. Does that turn you on, in addition to with your love of fondling them?

I think most gun lovers would break the law if their "assault" weapons and high cap mags were outlawed.

How will my guns hurt anyone? They aren't sentient. They can do nothing that I don't let them do.

I do think is it some sort of paranoid disease. I mean the vast majority of them will not ever need a gun at all. Yet they all really believe they don't just need a gun, they need a 30rd mag too. And even when you point out they have never heard of anyone needing a hi cap magazine for defense they are still certain they need it. This selfish paranoia seems to make them not care how many innocent people get gunned down.
And you brain dead idiots think that passing laws concerning weapons will keep those weapons out of the hands of criminals. The only place that guns are hard to get is in prison.

Forum List

Back