Some folks are thinking the same as me.

Unless of course, they rule in your favor, the truth be damned.
9F998E5C-EF62-4D53-B4CB-7E6F2B6F359D.jpeg

Pull your head out and look around.

Yea? Which people is that?

Tim McVeigh.
Peter Strzok
Julius Rosenberg
Andrew McCabe
Ethyl Rosenberg
Lisa Page

Of the top of my head. The traitors who have undermined the peace and security of this nation through treason.
I almost ”liked” that post till I discovered it supported killing disgusting Deep State rogue agents

With our friend from the PC police lurking around we have to watch our words carefully

I want the Deep State in jail not 6 feet under

Never will happen
US law does not apply to connected democrats .
Justice will have to seek a different venue.

It applies to all sides and has to be accepted in order for our Democracy to flourish.
Again, you only think so when you the decision goes your way

these judges are compromised by politics

Nobody on the left has ever said they would not recognize the winner of an election. No matter how much outside or foreign influence was behind it. Each losing candidate gracefully told their supporters to recognize the newly elected president as legitimate.

It applies to all sides and has to be accepted in order for our Democracy to flourish.

Nobody on the left has ever said they would not recognize the winner of an election. No matter how much outside or foreign influence was behind it. Each losing candidate gracefully told their supporters to recognize the newly elected president as legitimate.

Delusion

Delusion
Good. Don't accept the result, but live peacefully with it because that is the American way.

Yea? Which people is that?

Tim McVeigh.
Peter Strzok
Julius Rosenberg
Andrew McCabe
Ethyl Rosenberg
Lisa Page

Of the top of my head. The traitors who have undermined the peace and security of this nation through treason.
I almost ”liked” that post till I discovered it supported killing disgusting Deep State rogue agents

With our friend from the PC police lurking around we have to watch our words carefully

I want the Deep State in jail not 6 feet under

Never will happen
US law does not apply to connected democrats .
Justice will have to seek a different venue.
Funny how US law reacted differently in many cases. Trump should have known that, but he thought he was connected since he has been a lifelong democrat

Which officials in the battleground states are you accusing of being dishonest, stupid or incompetent, and why.
Officials in the battleground states with most complaints of election fraud

In the deepest blue states like california I suspect there is election fraud also

but dems are so entrenched there its pointless to complain but merely point to what a failed one-party covering all of America would look like

so we are contesting the states that mak3 a difference like georgia, arizona, ect

So it's the number of complaints you hear not the validity of the complaints? Talk is cheap and the echo chamber can generate a lot of talk. Cheap talk ends at the courthouse door.

FDR on Republicans.

Isn't he the guy that locked up American Citizens in interment camps?

Yes, because scared people demanded it. They also got a settlement. I knew the Japanese Lady that lobbied for it. Married to a Paratrooper friend of mine. It may have been wrong but people terrified of another Pearl Harbor attack were not really reasonable at that time. They had good reason.

It's just an early example of how easily the commies throw the Constitution in the shit can, just like they're doing today. There is no good reason to do so. Did you ever notice the people killing businesses never have to worry about losing their own paycheck? But hey, we're all in this together, RIGHT? WRONG!

Forum List

Back