🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Some Patients Refuse to See Doctors of Different Race

I'm not in the habit of asking people how they wipe their ass, but when they observe all the other "laws" handed down by the sicko Muhammed, it's probably safe to assume they observe that one as well. Either way, I don't wanna shake their hand.

So you have no idea what you are talking about, and are more than likely lying about ever having met a Muslim in your life. Got it.

Dude would piss his pants and run in the opposite direction if he ever saw a Muslim.

You mean he would react the same way he does to everyone else?

Wonder what these racist fucks would do if they were bleeding out and a black or Muslim doctor was the only thing between life and death?

Oooooohhhh! A blood transfusion from a black man or death!

Depending on the person's religion, they might refuse a transfusion from a white person too, because blood is icky.

If you refuse a transfusion from the only person who is around to save you, I would just let you die.

Wonder what these racist fucks would do if they were bleeding out and a black or Muslim doctor was the only thing between life and death?

Oooooohhhh! A blood transfusion from a black man or death!

Depending on the person's religion, they might refuse a transfusion from a white person too, because blood is icky.

If you refuse a transfusion from the only person who is around to save you, I would just let you die.

Since you have long established that human life means nothing to you, that's not surprising.

You should disqualify your health providers with whatever criteria you choose!

Egzackly. It should be entirely your call. But libs say no. You have to accept blacks even though most are affirmative action babies and can barely read the label on medication.

I'm sure they would accept them then, but what does that prove.? The fact remains that most blacks are affirmative action babies and only an idiot would choose one for a doctor if a white or asian is also available. THINK

Forum List

Back