🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Some Patients Refuse to See Doctors of Different Race

I can understand why a white woman would be reluctant to let a black male doctor examine her.

Why?
Because chances are pretty good she's been sexually harassed or assaulted by one or more at some point in her life. Probably often if she lives near a black neighborhood.

Most white women have been sexually harassed and assaulted by a Black man? White men do not sexually assault and harass women? There is a better chance that she was sexually harassed or assaulted by her White boss.

I can understand why a white woman would be reluctant to let a black male doctor examine her.

Why?
Because chances are pretty good she's been sexually harassed or assaulted by one or more at some point in her life. Probably often if she lives near a black neighborhood.

Well, 'she' would feel much better around a dickless eunuch like you.

As a matter of fact, I do. Do you know any?

Quite a few and quite well. Have these people you supposedly know told you that they don't use toilet paper?
I'm not in the habit of asking people how they wipe their ass, but when they observe all the other "laws" handed down by the sicko Muhammed, it's probably safe to assume they observe that one as well. Either way, I don't wanna shake their hand.

Why would I want to do that? Are you weird or something?

The point that I'm trying to make is that a completely literal reading of a 800 year old text isn't an indicator as to how people actually live now.
You obviously don't know very many muslims.

You're full of shit.

I've spent over 2 1/2 years in the Middle East, as well as worked with many Muslim Soldiers, and all of them use TP.

So if you try to say you know Muslims and then claim they don't use TP, you're completely full of shit.

Last edited:
The point that I'm trying to make is that a completely literal reading of a 800 year old text isn't an indicator as to how people actually live now.

You're full of shit.

I've spent over 2 1/2 years in the Middle East, as well as worked with many Muslim Soldiers, and all of them use TP.

So if you try to say you know Muslims and then claim they don't use TP, you're completely full of shit.
How do you know, do you watch them when they shit, or perhaps you wipe their asses for them?

As a matter of fact, I do. Do you know any?

Quite a few and quite well. Have these people you supposedly know told you that they don't use toilet paper?
I'm not in the habit of asking people how they wipe their ass, but when they observe all the other "laws" handed down by the sicko Muhammed, it's probably safe to assume they observe that one as well. Either way, I don't wanna shake their hand.

So you have no idea what you are talking about, and are more than likely lying about ever having met a Muslim in your life. Got it.

Last edited:

You're full of shit.

How do you know, do you watch them when they shit, or perhaps you wipe their asses for them?

No, several have remarked on the idiotic stereotype that some ignorant westerners, such as yourself have, though.

So you have no idea what you are talking about, and are more than likely lying about ever having met a Muslim in your life. Got it.

Dude would piss his pants and run in the opposite direction if he ever saw a Muslim.

Forum List

Back