🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Some Patients Refuse to See Doctors of Different Race

I have no problem with most doctors a female muslim doctor would give me more than an ordinary pause. I know they have religious prohibitions against washing their hands that has spread disease in Britian. My husband was treated by a female muslim dentist. He ended up with MRSA. So yes, depending on what I was seeing the doctor for, it might be reasonable to refuse treatment by that doctor.

I have no problem with most doctors a female muslim doctor would give me more than an ordinary pause. I know they have religious prohibitions against washing their hands that has spread disease in Britian. My husband was treated by a female muslim dentist. He ended up with MRSA. So yes, depending on what I was seeing the doctor for, it might be reasonable to refuse treatment by that doctor.

They won't wash their hands?? First time i heard that. Anyway - the issue here is freedom of choice. People certainly should have a right to choose their own doctor and they shouldn't have to give a reason to liberals for their choice.

I would never refuse to see a doctor based solely on the color of their skin.

That's your call but it is really stupid. With all the affirmative action in america, only an idiot thinks skin color has nothing to do with competence.

Saw that movie at the drive in eons ago. Starred Ken Norton. Second rate actor. Third rate heavyweight.

Known for getting knocked out by the "real guys"......lol.

When I was a little kid I snuck down stairs and watched that movie when my parents were watching it on HBO. Boy did I get an education!! :lol: That's probably why guys like SJ have such fears.
Black men like to think all white women want to be with them, which probably explains why they think they have the right to rape them. As for my "fears", that's a fantasy of your's. Most white women I've seen with black men are fat and dumpy dogs. The ones white guys don't want.

And even they won't give you the time of day. No wonder why you're so bitter.

When I was a little kid I snuck down stairs and watched that movie when my parents were watching it on HBO. Boy did I get an education!! :lol: That's probably why guys like SJ have such fears.
Black men like to think all white women want to be with them, which probably explains why they think they have the right to rape them. As for my "fears", that's a fantasy of your's. Most white women I've seen with black men are fat and dumpy dogs. The ones white guys don't want.

Oh oh, Unkie's back. Hide your table scraps (and your leg).

years ago i had a black Dr. in Butler, PA

I liked the guy. He was competent, was responsive and had a sense of humor.

HAHAHA. Only a liberal would call that evidence!

Hey, I am browsing from the cell while rocking the kid.

Did ya have links above to class rankings of black doctors? Or even better recovery or survival times with white vs black doctors?

When I tore my ACL I had some revovery / back to work, and repair stats on different practices. I do not recall race being mentioned anywhere though.

Any progress on this? Certainly some klansman is a work comp adjuster and can produce these stats for his state.

Hell, given that apparently some white folks dont want to see black doctors and we are an amazingly segregated society I bet black.doctors see an oddly high number of black patients.

Keep following me....

Blacks just plum make less money in this country and dont live as long.

So....black doctors should have worse stats I figure.

Some enterprising klansman HAD to think of this by now, right? And published it to make what I would think is an innacurate but statistically valid point against seeing a black doctor????

Throw me a bone Speeder.

If these studies do not exist I will believe black doctors are superior. Why?

Well the first black major.league players were.all stars. No one was going to dig through the racism to aign a black man you would cut. Everyone could put up with clubhouse issues for.Jackie Robinson though. Maybe there are no stats and it is the same with doctors????

Oh oh, Unkie's back. Hide your table scraps (and your leg).

you can tell by his avi what's for dinner

Well the first black major.league players were.all stars. No one was going to dig through the racism to aign a black man you would cut. Everyone could put up with clubhouse issues for.Jackie Robinson though. Maybe there are no stats and it is the same with doctors????

HAHAHA. What a stupid thing to say. So now doctors and athletes are the same???

No one disputes blacks are great athletes - in fact that's all they're good at.

HAHAHA. What a stupid thing to say. So now doctors and athletes are the same???

No one disputes blacks are great athletes - in fact that's all they're good at.

I was trying to help ya even though I disagree.

Even thought of some meaningful stats u could hunt down.

You should disqualify your health providers with whatever criteria you choose!

I don't know where you heard that from, but Muslim women are very fastidious about hand washing and cleanliness.

Especially since they wipe their ass with their bare hand.

No, they don't.

No, they don't.
Read number 9.

Islamic Toilet Etiquette - Our Religion Islam

Forum List

Back