🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Some Unanswered Questions

That obviously need to be addressed but probably won't be.

Trump lost. I would just deal with it. Everything in AZ has been explained. Sorry, no conspiracies here. :)
I'm telling you, the longer the right wingers continue this charade, the more likely it is they're going to piss away their party's shot at taking back one or both houses of Congress in 2022.
We already saw what happened when Trump couldn't stop running his mouth in the month leading up to the GA Senate runoffs.

That obviously need to be addressed but probably won't be.

The audit people pretty well took the wind out of their own sails, letting it out that their audit found more voted that should have been counted for Biden that the actual vote or recount did.
You will probably carry your questions to the grave.

The audit people pretty well took the wind out of their own sails, letting it out that their audit found more voted that should have been counted for Biden that the actual vote or recount did.

Yeah, but I'm talking about the votes of live people not dead ones and not illegal people voting either.

Trump lost. I would just deal with it. Everything in AZ has been explained. Sorry, no conspiracies here. :)
I'm telling you, the longer the right wingers continue this charade, the more likely it is they're going to piss away their party's shot at taking back one or both houses of Congress in 2022.
We already saw what happened when Trump couldn't stop running his mouth in the month leading up to the GA Senate runoffs.
The party is with Trump. Get used to it.

The party is with Trump. Get used to it.
I couldn't give a shit. I sincerely hope the party is all in on Trump. It will make the crash and burn that much sweeter.
Republicans (as a majority) are just too far gone to pull back from Trump now. They live or die with him.
You can guess what I'm hoping for. A long, slow, painful one. :)

Yeah, but I'm talking about the votes of live people not dead ones and not illegal people voting either.
Don't let it prey on your mind. It will give you wrinkles. Good republican doctors around here, trade the wrinkly floppy ones in on younger nurses.

I couldn't give a shit. I sincerely hope the party is all in on Trump. It will make the crash and burn that much sweeter.
Republicans (as a majority) are just too far gone to pull back from Trump now. They live or die with him.
You can guess what I'm hoping for. A long, slow, painful one. :)
I see. People want open borders, more crime and less justice. I guess the ones that want the country destroyed. That is not the majority.

I see. People want open borders, more crime and less justice. I guess the ones that want the country destroyed. That is not the majority.
No one wants open borders. I mean no one, Democrat or Republican. What you are witnessing right now is BOTH parties complete and abject FAILURE to address immigration policy over the last three decades.
If you thought Trump (outside of his xenophobic tendencies) was going to address any of this, you are kidding yourself.

Oh yeah, and sorry...millions of undocumented immigrants...DIDN'T vote. See?..they can't..by law. :)

No one wants open borders. I mean no one, Democrat or Republican. What you are witnessing right now is BOTH parties complete and abject FAILURE to address immigration policy over the last three decades.
If you thought Trump (outside of his xenophobic tendencies) was going to address any of this, you are kidding yourself.

Oh yeah, and sorry...millions of undocumented immigrants...DIDN'T vote. See?..they can't..by law. :)
Trump had the border secure. They could have left it that way.

Let's just put it this way. The few amount of people who legally voted for this creep/weirdo didn't do their homework. They just hated Trump. It would be the same thing as killing a burglar but letting a murder live in my opinion. Trump isn't/wasn't perfect, but he's definitely lesser of the two evils and was still the best president we ever had. Unfortunately that part seems to be pretty much overlooked.

No he didn't. Not by "building the wall", and certainly not by NOT dealing with the problem at hand.
But..to be fair, he's just the last in a long line of "politicians" who kicked the immigration policy can down the road.
Yes he did. That is a fact. Look at the numbers. You are the one that believes the government.

Trump lost.
Sorry, Jackless, but Trump was declared the loser. Big difference.

I would just deal with it.
We are. The investigations will never end until the truth is exposed.

Everything in AZ has been explained.
Then explain all the huge discrepancies in the video, Ace.

Sorry, no conspiracies here.
Problem is that all these people and groups already ADMITTED to the conspiracy! :1peleas:

Time Shadow Election Commission.png

I'd rather piss that away then give up exposing the treason of the democrat party. I mean, if it is never exposed, what is the loss? They are already running the country, and sorry, but the GOP is only slightly better. The country needs REAL choice, we had it and we pissed it away. It now sits somewhere in Florida.

Sorry, Jackless, but Trump was declared the loser. Big difference.

We are. The investigations will never end until the truth is exposed.

Then explain all the huge discrepancies in the video, Ace.

Problem is that all these people and groups already ADMITTED to the conspiracy! :1peleas:

View attachment 545316

I'd rather piss that away then give up exposing the treason of the democrat party. I mean, if it is never exposed, what is the loss? They are already running the country, and sorry, but the GOP is only slightly better. The country needs REAL choice, we had it and we pissed it away. It now sits somewhere in Florida.
LOL. So..where is your association, the National Hemorrhoid Sufferers on this vast conspiracy list? LOL. :auiqs.jpg:
You really do believe your own hype, don't you?

Well, your AZ "fraudit" turned out to be worse than a nothingburger. Once again, Biden's win is affirmed...by your own handpicked theorist.
That my friend...is karma. :)

Forum List

Back