Sondland revises Quid Pro Quo testimony

Morrison torpedoed everyone when he said that he heard nothing illegal on the phone call.

And then Morrison proceeded to lock up the phone call so Americans couldn't hear what was said.

Meanwhile how many have reported that they heard something that they thought was illegal or improper?
Vindman did.
Pretty sure 2 more did who I can't think of right now.

This is all perfectly clear. But it will never result in senate chumps abandoning their dear leader. Therefore the orange virus must be removed by election.

Morrison torpedoed everyone when he said that he heard nothing illegal on the phone call.

And then Morrison proceeded to lock up the phone call so Americans couldn't hear what was said.

Meanwhile how many have reported that they heard something that they thought was illegal or improper?
Vindman did.
Pretty sure 2 more did who I can't think of right now.
Ambassador Taylor was another one.

Read post 16.

Trump refused to meet with Zelensky until Zelensky issued a public statement about investigating Burisma (and Biden) and the 2016 election. Trump would not settle for a generic statement about investigating corruption.

Quid. Pro. Quo.
There was a public statement from Ukraine? When?
Nope. No public statement from Ukraine.

And so Zelensky did not get his White House visit.

Zelensky did not provide Trump's corrupt quid, so he got no quo.

All caught up now?
So then there was no Quid Pro Quo? Thank you.

Read post 16.

Trump refused to meet with Zelensky until Zelensky issued a public statement about investigating Burisma (and Biden) and the 2016 election. Trump would not settle for a generic statement about investigating corruption.

Quid. Pro. Quo.

All caught up now?
There was a quid pro quo demand, retard. You have a serious comprehension problem.

A quid pro quo demand for Trump's personal political gain.

Trump demanded a public statement that Zelensky was going to investigate Burisma and the fake 2016 election conspiracy theory in exchange for a White House visit.

Zelensky refused to play along, and so Trump refused his White House visit.

That's right, dummy. That is exactly what he said. Whew, you really dodged a bullet, there! No embarrassing hissy fit necessary. You can move on, now.
Why are you so triggered? I just followed his logic. Need a safe space?
No, you followed no logic, dumbass.

Trump demanded a quid pro quo. You are just being obtuse, as usual.

Zelensky refused to play along.

Read post 16.

Quid. Pro. Quo.

All caught up now?
There was a quid pro quo demand, retard. You have a serious comprehension problem.

Trump demanded a public statement that Zelensky was going to investigate Burisma and the fake 2016 election conspiracy theory in exchange for a White House visit.

Refusing a WH visit is a crime? So now the 2016 conspiracy is fake? And easy with the insults. You would not say that to my face so don’t say it on a message board. Be civil.

That's right, dummy. That is exactly what he said. Whew, you really dodged a bullet, there! No embarrassing hissy fit necessary. You can move on, now.
No, you followed the smell of trump's anus. And that's why you said something so embarrassingly stupid.
It was? Then why are you responding so vociferously? Poor little triggered Leftist who hasn’t gotten over the 2016 election. Boo hoo.

Read post 16.

Quid. Pro. Quo.

All caught up now?

Refusing a WH visit is a crime? So now the 2016 conspiracy is fake? And easy with the insults. You would not say that to my face so don’t say it on a message board. Be civil.
My god, you are unbelievably stupid. Seriously.

PLONK!

No, you followed no logic, dumbass.

Trump demanded a quid pro quo. You are just being obtuse, as usual.

Zelensky refused to play along.
He did? And he said that of course. Or do you want to impeach on biased conjecture? Obtuse? I am just following your logic.

No, you followed the smell of trump's anus. And that's why you said something so embarrassingly stupid.
It was? Then why are you responding so vociferously? Poor little triggered Leftist who hasn’t gotten over the 2016 election. Boo hoo.
Ah yes, the manbaby cultist and his 5 syllable talking point. You're about as original as a criminal in the Trump administration.

Read post 16.

Quid. Pro. Quo.

All caught up now?

Dude, you are neither clever nor interesting. Go home.

Ambassador Sondland is now publicly stating there was a quid pro quo.

All caught up now?

My god, you are unbelievably stupid. Seriously.

PLONK!
You’re a pussy. We all have our vices. I am outsmarting you yet again though.

Ah yes, the manbaby cultist and his 5 syllable talking point. You're about as original as a criminal in the Trump administration.
Are you going to cry? Let me get my popcorn. You pussies do stick together.

All caught up now?

Dude, you are neither clever nor interesting. Go home.
I am home. This is a message board. Dude. Plus I enjoy seeing all your triggered responses. Makes me laugh at your expense. He he.

Looks like Sondland was worried he would be prosecuted for lying to Congress under oath. Evidence from other witnesses was piling up against his testimony.

So now he is amending his testimony.

The truth will always out.

Forum List

Back