Sondland revises Quid Pro Quo testimony

UOTE="Thunk, post: 23431672, member: 72570"]Notice how only anti-Trump stuff is leaked from these SECRET CLOSED DOOR hearings?

"Notice how many of Trumps own people are either in prison, headed to prison, or cooperating to stay out of prison?"
I do but those drumph mfr's can't remember that far back.

Has nothing to do with Coup 2.0 attempt.
Liar, loser!
Quit your bitching there kiddo. It's all relevant.

Ya know... the BUTT HURT is already strong with the little snowflakes here, but with so many of them in this thread now, ABSOLUTELY CONVINCED that THEY HAVE HIM NOW... when nothing could be further from the truth... HOW are these delicate little bubble heads going to deal with it when NOTHING becomes of their latest UNHINGED FANTASY?

They are not exactly math whizzes.

They fail to realize that more of nuthin', still equals nuthin'.

UOTE="Thunk, post: 23431672, member: 72570"]Notice how only anti-Trump stuff is leaked from these SECRET CLOSED DOOR hearings?

"Notice how many of Trumps own people are either in prison, headed to prison, or cooperating to stay out of prison?"

Liar, loser!

Then connect the dots for us, Great Relevant One!

The majority will evidently process it better than you birther, who is still broken by the fact that a black man was president for 8 years.
We've never had a black president.

We had a Kenyan mulatto, half black - half WHITE. That's not black.

The majority will evidently process it better than you birther, who is still broken by the fact that a black man was president for 8 years.

Obie's history.
And he was half-white, anyways.
The Magic mulatto failed.
Trump has delivered on the real Hope n' Changey Thingy anyways.

Ya know... the BUTT HURT is already strong with the little snowflakes here, but with so many of them in this thread now, ABSOLUTELY CONVINCED that THEY HAVE HIM NOW... when nothing could be further from the truth... HOW are these delicate little bubble heads going to deal with it when NOTHING becomes of their latest UNHINGED FANTASY?

Maybe those dominating this thread are correct. Go away.

Liar, loser!

Why, to you it's a non-issue.

Liar, loser!

Why, to you it's a non-issue.

You still connect no dots!

No tickee, then no laundry for you...

You've been here LESS than 5 months, and I've been here OVER 15 YEARS, and you think you're going to tell me to "go away?"

Boy do you have some serious shit to learn about how this board works, CHERRY.

You were probably TWO YEARS OLD when I joined this board... fuck off.

Last edited:

You've been here LESS than 5 months, and I've been here OVER 15 YEARS, and you think you're going to tell me to "go away?"

Fuck off, pole rider. You being a racist tard on this board for years does not give you speshial privileges.

Fuck off, pole rider. You being a racist tard on this board for years does not give you speshial privileges.

Well actually..it probably does...LOL!

iu

Well actually..it probably does...LOL!

iu

Damn right.

It's funny how many tards who have not read the testimony feel free to speak out of their asses, as if they know anything more than what they have been told to parrot. :lol:

It's funny that you haven't been right about anything Trump related since he got elected!
Come to think of it, neither has the whole DemocRat Party.

And that's a long time.

Repeat after me:
RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA!
UKRAINE! UKRAINE! UKRAINE!

Say it enough times, and maybe, just maybe, your fantasies will come true.
Loser!
I guess you haven't heard. Your propagandists are famous for keeping you tards in the dark and flat-out lying to you.

Russia interfered in the 2016 election. It's all there in the Mueller report. Read it, tard. Stop being a fucking parrot of the people lying to you.

I can see that due process and empirical evidence is not in your vocabulary.
Stop trying to sound smarter than you're not!
The empirical evidence is in the Mueller report which you clearly have not read.

Stop being a parroting rube. You obviously have zero self-respect since you keep going back to your propagandists to be lied to.

Pathetic.

Read post 16.

Trump refused to meet with Zelensky until Zelensky issued a public statement about investigating Burisma (and Biden) and the 2016 election. Trump would not settle for a generic statement about investigating corruption.

Quid. Pro. Quo.
There was a public statement from Ukraine? When?
Nope. No public statement from Ukraine.

And so Zelensky did not get his White House visit.

Zelensky did not provide Trump's corrupt quid, so he got no quo.

All caught up now?

After the quid pro quo phone call summary was released by Trump, Zelensky made a public statement that he is committed to investigating corruption in his country, and if and when he decides to investigate Burisma, he will investigate the period which precedes Hunter Biden's employment since that is what period the original investigation covered.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
"Stop trying to sound smarter than you're not!" Lol

Due process involves public scrutiny with the subjects attorneys allowed to be present, dribbler.

Tell us where it says in the Constitution that the President's attorneys must be allowed to be present at every stage of the impeachment.

Please share that with us.

Our forefathers fucked up. They were too vague on the Impeachment Inquiry process which has left it open to a lack of due process.
But, it is only an inquiry, the Intelligence Comm. still has to handoff to the totally inept House Judiciary Committee.
Besides, it is totally political, with nothing criminal occurring.

So you think that the people who wrote the Constitution 'fucked up'.

Impeachment is political- that is what it is.

But there is sure enough criminality in Trump's appeal to foreign governments to help him get re-elected, not to mention his attempts to obstruct the impeachment, and to break the whistleblower laws.

Forum List

Back