Sonic and Chili's Get On the Bandwagon

All liberals posting in this thread and on this board live in gated communities guarded by armed guards.

That is the only thing that explains the stupidity of this thread.

I always wonder why it is mostly Obama type voters that illegally use firearms. If, you know what I mean.

They became Libs in public school and gay Libs in prison.

At Sonic you generally eat in your car or get it to go so exactly how would this no guns work.

What I always find fascinating is when liberals (commies that we call liberals, but are not really liberals) deny they want to ban all guns.

I think that is funny. Well, they truly do think every conservative is a moron. That, is what I call ironic.

Restaurants wouldn't have to put out these statements if stupid people with little dicks didn't feel the need to walk into them carrying their semi automatics over their shoulders.

Restaurants wouldn't have to put out these statements if stupid people with little dicks didn't feel the need to walk into them carrying their semi automatics over their shoulders.

Huh, you may be the only person in the world that think black men have little dicks.

What, is there a massive problem with Asians entering these restaurants with guns?

Huh, you may be the only person in the world that think black men have little dicks.

What, is there a massive problem with Asians entering these restaurants with guns?

:lol: Ooh, penis deflection. Too close to home I see? From every news story I've seen, it's white guys that don't feel like real men unless their AK47 is slung over their shoulder as they order an Arctic Blitz. :lol:

:lol: Ooh, penis deflection. Too close to home I see? From every news story I've seen, it's white guys that don't feel like real men unless their AK47 is slung over their shoulder as they order an Arctic Blitz. :lol:

You, are the one that insinuated that black men have small penises.

Oh, wait. That is right. The massive murders they commit on each other really do not count, cause according to patronizing racists like you, they do not know any better?

How racist.

Want me to list the statistics on who is overwhelmingly murdering who with guns? Thought not.

Oh, wait. That is right. The massive murders they commit on each other really do not count, cause according to patronizing racists like you, they do not know any better?

How racist.

Want me to list the statistics on who is overwhelmingly murdering who with guns? Thought not.

No, you interpreted my statement to mean that. I was insinuating only that men who openly carry in restaurants have small penises. Is that you? Do you openly display your weapon when ordering chili fries?

And tell the gun lovers to stay out of their restaurants!

Chili’s and Sonic became the latest national chains to wade into the gun debate on Friday, announcing in apparently coordinated statements that firearms are no longer welcome in their restaurants.

“We recognize that the open carry of firearms creates an uncomfortable atmosphere and is not permitted under many local liquor laws,” Ashley Johnson, a spokeswoman for Chili's' parent company, Brinker International, said in an email. “So, we kindly ask that guests refrain from openly carrying firearms into our restaurants and we will continue to follow state and local laws on this issue.”

Good for them for standing up to the NRA bullies!

I'm wondering if the day will come when establishments post a sign that say you
need to be openly gay to be served?

Libs want that day to come sooner rather then later I'm sure! :badgrin:

Yes...it makes total sense what you say. :lol:

How racist.

No, you interpreted my statement to mean that. I was insinuating only that men who openly carry in restaurants have small penises. Is that you? Do you openly display your weapon when ordering chili fries?

Shut up skank. We get it, you hate men as much as guns.

Chili’s and Sonic became the latest national chains to wade into the gun debate on Friday, announcing in apparently coordinated statements that firearms are no longer welcome in their restaurants.

“We recognize that the open carry of firearms creates an uncomfortable atmosphere and is not permitted under many local liquor laws,” Ashley Johnson, a spokeswoman for Chili's' parent company, Brinker International, said in an email. “So, we kindly ask that guests refrain from openly carrying firearms into our restaurants and we will continue to follow state and local laws on this issue.”

so i guess it would be cool if they told gays to stay out of their restaurants

Only if gays are carrying AR-15's.

Gays don't increase the chance of a shootout which could get innocent bystanders killed if a robber tries to hold up the place.

Nice try.

Telling gun owners to stay out ?

Okay, I'll do just that.

The chains did not request no gun owners allowed, just asked customers to refrain from carrying firearms into the restaurants.

That sounds like two good places for criminals to commit an armed robbery and get all the money from the store as well as the customers. Bad guys don't do requests.

It is the policy of most chain stores and restaurants to obey a robber's demands. This decreases the chances of loss of life. These places are also insured, and so they will not take a big loss because of a robbery.

A shootout between some yahoos and a robber greatly increases the chances of a loss of life of innocent bystanders. Because of this, I bet insurance companies would charge them a lot more if they let yahoos come into their place of business openly toting guns.

So this policy is actually the wisest business decision one can make.

You have a problem with that?

Last edited:

Gays don't increase the chance of a shootout which could get innocent bystanders killed if a robber tries to hold up the place.

Nice try.

its still a violation of rights just the same. don't try telling me your rights are more important than mine

Nice try.

its still a violation of rights just the same. don't try telling me your rights are more important than mine

You do not have a right to endanger everyone in a restaurant.

Nice try.

You do not have a right to endanger everyone in a restaurant.

So many stupid arguments from both sides in this thread and this post is one of them.

Its their private property and their business so as most conservatives would agree they as business owners have the right to make whatever rules they want.

How racist.

Shut up skank. We get it, you hate men as much as guns.

Uh oh...too close to home? You like to "open carry" at public eating establishments?

Forum List

Back