Sonic and Chili's Get On the Bandwagon

Gun owners are afraid to be out in public unless armed to the teeth

Progressive Liberals who piss their pants afraid of firearms crack me up when they attempt to project their own fears on others.
It's okay you are pussy who thinks the country would be a safer place defensless against any threat here or from abroad.

Once again you prove yourself to be a total idiot. Tell me, when, where or how often I carry outside my home. You made your idiotic statement now back it up.

Couldn't say but that's when you feel like a real man I'm sure.

No guns don't do it for me, I need to blow shit up like I did in the military, nothing says it's a good day like a really big boom. Of course I'm sure you're afraid of firecrackers, but all is not lost, you can always play with your little penis.

Well that failed in a big way, do try again.

full_metal_rifle_gun.jpg

Dr. Freud's help is not required here.

your keyboard is going to short out if you keep drooling

over that picture any longer

--LOL

Actually I went for drinks and dinner.

Telling gun owners to stay out ?

Okay, I'll do just that.

The chains did not request no gun owners allowed, just asked customers to refrain from carrying firearms into the restaurants.

They want my business, but only on their terms. To me telling me to I'm not welcome with my gun, is the same as telling me to stay out, and so I'll do just that.

Telling gun owners to stay out ?

Okay, I'll do just that.

The chains did not request no gun owners allowed, just asked customers to refrain from carrying firearms into the restaurants.

They want my business, but only on their terms. To me telling me to I'm not welcome with my gun, is the same as telling me to stay out, and so I'll do just that.
TY, for respecting the rights of property owners.

The fact that there is even a discussion about whether you can walk into a restaurant carrying a gun shows just how fucked up the United States is.

Ah no nukes. No it shows just how wonderful you are that you can have this debate. We really are lucky/blessed folks to be able to argue this.

Other countries it would be a given that we would not be able to debate this. Count your blessings. I do every day that although we can hit each other on different topics daily we have the right to do so.

It's a big deal if you understand how the rest of the world works.

I live in Europe and understand more about this than you do. I feel that there is a lot more freedom where I live.

That's usually how it is when you go to restaurants. You deal with them on their terms. Do you bargain on the price you pay for your meal? No, you pay what they feel their meal is worth.

BTW...it's illegal to open carry in the state of Texas. These 'patriots' were openly breaking the law, so the establishments has the legal right to kick them out.

That's usually how it is when you go to restaurants. You deal with them on their terms. Do you bargain on the price you pay for your meal? No, you pay what they feel their meal is worth.

BTW...it's illegal to open carry in the state of Texas. These 'patriots' were openly breaking the law, so the establishments has the legal right to kick them out.

Wrong! It is illegal to open carry a hand gun in Texas without a concealed carry permit. Long guns, better known as rifles and shot guns, are legal to open carry in Texas.

I do think the NRA got it right objecting to those that insisted on going into restaurants with long guns that have requested that they do not do so.

Wrong! It is illegal to open carry a hand gun in Texas without a concealed carry permit. Long guns, better known as rifles and shot guns, are legal to open carry in Texas.

I do think the NRA got it right objecting to those that insisted on going into restaurants with long guns that have requested that they do not do so.

Open carry of a handgun in public is generally illegal in Texas due to PC 46.02; exceptions are detailed in that section and in 46.15, and include when the carrier is on property he/she owns or has lawful control over, while legally hunting, or while participating in some gun-related public event such as a gun show. A permit to carry concealed is thus required to carry a handgun in public.

Open carry of a handgun in public is generally illegal in Texas due to PC 46.02; exceptions are detailed in that section and in 46.15, and include when the carrier is on property he/she owns or has lawful control over, while legally hunting, or while participating in some gun-related public event such as a gun show. A permit to carry concealed is thus required to carry a handgun in public.

These patriots were not carrying hand guns so they were not breaking the law.

They want to open carry hand guns as well. This might not have been the best way to go about getting their message out.

Nothing like sitting down to eat your dinner and next to you is a wannabe rambo.:cuckoo:

They are still assholes....even the NRA says so

Well it did, then it apologized the next day for saying something sane. The new pictures show AKs and ARs at Target, in the Baby Aisle. Keeping pushing it boys, you're making our case for us, that you are gun nuts, emphasis on the nuts part.

Well it did, then it apologized the next day for saying something sane. The new pictures show AKs and ARs at Target, in the Baby Aisle. Keeping pushing it boys, you're making our case for us, that you are gun nuts, emphasis on the nuts part.

Thats what they don't get

They try to make the case that they are responsible citizens but feel that by intimidating shoppers and young children they are somehow proving a point

Best way to get gun laws passed is to make the population fear guns

How about showing proof of that statement, they broke no law.

How about showing proof of that statement, they broke no law.

Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should

Digging their own grave

Forum List

Back