Sonic and Chili's Get On the Bandwagon

Really, I simply pointed out you lefties keep bringing up the subject, are you really that fascinated by them?

Pointing it out is not what you did. it's okay, as I told the other guy, there are "lots of big gun owners" around. You're not alone.

Guns and penises - Salon.com

Tell me, what do you consider a big gun?

What you would have I'm sure.

m-2-50cal-dvic550.jpg

But any big black thing would do. You know, once you go black...

The joke is on them. I went into a Chili's today, used the bathroom, did not pay for anything, AND carried My 9mm....

so much for their fucking ban......
LOLOLOLOL

They didn't say anything about CCW, just open carry.
To you two it wouldn't matter. Without your guns you aren't men.

Once again you prove yourself to be a total idiot. Tell me, when, where or how often I carry outside my home. You made your idiotic statement now back it up.

Pointing it out is not what you did. it's okay, as I told the other guy, there are "lots of big gun owners" around. You're not alone.

Guns and penises - Salon.com

Tell me, what do you consider a big gun?

What you would have I'm sure.

m-2-50cal-dvic550.jpg

But any big black thing would do. You know, once you go black...

Hell I don't even know anyone who could afford a .50 cal, much less be able to afford the bullets to fire one. The biggest baddest things I own is a 12ga pump and 30-30 lever action. So I guess I don't qualify.

To you two it wouldn't matter. Without your guns you aren't men.

Once again you prove yourself to be a total idiot. Tell me, when, where or how often I carry outside my home. You made your idiotic statement now back it up.

Couldn't say but that's when you feel like a real man I'm sure.

No guns don't do it for me, I need to blow shit up like I did in the military, nothing says it's a good day like a really big boom. Of course I'm sure you're afraid of firecrackers, but all is not lost, you can always play with your little penis.

Paint is trying to repulse his homosexual urges on to gun owners by equating tools of protection with the size of their penis. He ain't doing a very good job,his fascination with penis's is disturbing.

His fascination is bordering on obsession.

\\\|0|///

You have been afraid to eat out ever since?

I actually ate at that Lubys in Killeen after the massacre. Didn't feel the need to bring a gun

I bet your car was insured, why would you not want to carry a bit of insurance for your life. Just like an auto accident you're not likely to get face to face with someone with a gun but both happen. I posted where an armed former marine met an armed robber outside a store, didn't turn out good for the robber.

Good point.......I think your gun should be insured in case you decide to shoot up a Lubys or Elementary School

What do you think your premiums would be?

Already covered by homeowners' or renters insurance, usually.

Because liberals are less likely to own guns and are very unlikely open-carry in that case. Gun nuts love their guns. Those are not people I spend time with even though I own guns.

You are the voice of ignorance that just keeps on going, either you have no idea of what love is or you're just plain stupid. I don't know many people that actually love anything that can't possibly love them back. Guns are simply machines that require someone to operate them, people like them for their purpose, love them, not so much.
Guns are Weapons. Weapons are for killing things, usually people, which is why they were invented. Learn to be honest, it's harder but it's better, if you can handle reality that is.

That statement is just as stupid the fiftieth time as it was the first forty-nine!

The big guns they have as a replacement for actual penises that they get a chance to use pretty much confirmed that.

Yeah, my most recent gun purchase was a .17HMR. It is a very small round. Since it is so small, I had to get a new cleaning rod, since the universal ones won't fit.

I was compensating for having a really big penis. We all have our burdens to bear.

Long range target rifle?

You have been afraid to eat out ever since?

I actually ate at that Lubys in Killeen after the massacre. Didn't feel the need to bring a gun

Yeah. I be the people that ate there that day said the same thing. Good thing someone had some sense.

Maybe I'm just not as cowardly as you are. Afraid of every doorway and every shadow.

I better bring my gun in case a bad guy tries to get me

Sad way to have to live your life. But you know what they say......a coward dies a thousand deaths

They also say; "Fools walk where brave men fear to tread." In addition they say; "It is much better to carry a gun and never need it, than to really need one and not have it."

Kind of like that air bag in the steering wheel. I have never had a need for one, and don't expect to ever have need of it, but it is comfortable knowing that it is there. I also never go into the woods without a firearm and matches. Does that make me a coward, or just a good boy scout?

And tell the gun lovers to stay out of their restaurants!

Chili’s and Sonic became the latest national chains to wade into the gun debate on Friday, announcing in apparently coordinated statements that firearms are no longer welcome in their restaurants.

“We recognize that the open carry of firearms creates an uncomfortable atmosphere and is not permitted under many local liquor laws,” Ashley Johnson, a spokeswoman for Chili's' parent company, Brinker International, said in an email. “So, we kindly ask that guests refrain from openly carrying firearms into our restaurants and we will continue to follow state and local laws on this issue.”

Good for them for standing up to the NRA bullies!
This will not last long.
Restaurants are.....watch this.....bound by public accommodations laws. As such, restaurant owners are required to abode by the law of the state in which the establishment is located.
I see you got a time out.. Good.

Forum List

Back