South Africa is still the Most Racist Country in the World!!!

nothing wrong with the thread. Just people agreeing and disagreeing...which is normal hereabouts.

South Africa sounds like a very interesting place! At least they are thinning human numbers there. This beautiful Earth needs the genocide.

Wow. That's some comment Goddess AshBoo......

Oops. So sorry. I don't know why my fingers messed up your name.

****cough****

winky winky

You want mass genocide going on, eh? :eek:

I do :-( I got good intentions...

Last edited:
Whites really need to get out ASAP if they don't like being discriminated against. It never was their country to begin with. If Africa is so messed up why dont they move back to Europe?

Racist fucking scumbag.

Whites really need to get out ASAP if they don't like being discriminated against. It never was their country to begin with. If Africa is so messed up why dont they move back to Europe?

You realize that a whole bunch of those Africans want to go back to the way it was right?
You know,when they had jobs and food and a whole lot less hacking off of limbs with machetes.

This is a perfect example of "careful what you wish for"

Is that you, Cliven Bundy?

You know that the northern Chinese actually have white skin.
What difference does that make?

Although one's skin color is the most immediately recognizable indication of racial category it is by no means the most substantial: As a young Caucasian man I spent a great deal of time on beaches in summer. By September my skin was as dark as some Negroes (and darker than some). We had a Black friend who jokingly would call me, "****** Mike."

You realize that a whole bunch of those Africans want to go back to the way it was right?
You know,when they had jobs and food and a whole lot less hacking off of limbs with machetes.

Surely you know the truth in what I posted. There are very few blacks that have benefited from whats going on in Africa. It's the warlords and the thugs who are living large.

Surely you know the truth in what I posted. There are very few blacks that have benefited from whats going on in Africa. It's the warlords and the thugs who are living large.

So you would you prefer to be denied your freedom and rights in exchange for a job that pays a pittance, live in substandard housing, below par education for your children, denied the right to vote and justice in the courts and be treated like a 2nd class citizen?

Because that is what you are claiming black South Africans prefer over having their own freedoms and rights.

Obviously you have a double standard because it suits your warped mindset.

So you would you prefer to be denied your freedom and rights in exchange for a job that pays a pittance, live in substandard housing, below par education for your children, denied the right to vote and justice in the courts and be treated like a 2nd class citizen?

Because that is what you are claiming black South Africans prefer over having their own freedoms and rights.

Obviously you have a double standard because it suits your warped mindset.

Lets see now......arm's chopped off with a machete,or jobs and stability?
Boy thats a tough one.................fucken dimwit.......

Racist fucking scumbag.

I don’t know if this is racist. It’s probably pretty good advice even though Australia would be a better match for the whites of South Africa. Presently South Africa is a mess and is likely be so for some time to come and who knows what will come out of the other end of the situation. The country could end up as another Zimbabwe. It would be smart for the whites to leave now before the situation deteriorates even more. However, to move six million or so people across the Indian Ocean would be quite an undertaking even if they were moved like cattle. Since we contributed the current situation, do we owe them some help to make the migration happen?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back