South Africa is still the Most Racist Country in the World!!!

If you could get the American Deep South to secede, then you would have the most racist country in the world.

Surely you know the truth in what I posted. There are very few blacks that have benefited from whats going on in Africa. It's the warlords and the thugs who are living large.

So you would you prefer to be denied your freedom and rights in exchange for a job that pays a pittance, live in substandard housing, below par education for your children, denied the right to vote and justice in the courts and be treated like a 2nd class citizen?

Because that is what you are claiming black South Africans prefer over having their own freedoms and rights.

Obviously you have a double standard because it suits your warped mindset.

Lets see now......arm's chopped off with a machete,or jobs and stability?
Boy thats a tough one.................fucken dimwit.......

Violent crime occurred under the Apartheid regime. Nothing has changed in that regard.

I don't tolerate incivility either. Clean up your act or deal with the consequences. Your choice.

So you would you prefer to be denied your freedom and rights in exchange for a job that pays a pittance, live in substandard housing, below par education for your children, denied the right to vote and justice in the courts and be treated like a 2nd class citizen?

Because that is what you are claiming black South Africans prefer over having their own freedoms and rights.

Obviously you have a double standard because it suits your warped mindset.

Violent crime occurred under the Apartheid regime. Nothing has changed in that regard.

I don't tolerate incivility either. Clean up your act or deal with the consequences. Your choice.

I dont really care what you tolerate.
Anyone who thinks Africa is better off now...? The dimwit moniker still stands. And even if I dont name you,it's painfully obvious it's deserved.

I dont really care what you tolerate.
Anyone who thinks Africa is better off now...? The dimwit moniker still stands. And even if I dont name you,it's painfully obvious it's deserved.

So according to you the people of Africa were better off being oppressed and murdered by the racist Apartheid regime.

Forum List

Back