South Africa is still the Most Racist Country in the World!!!

Whites really need to get out ASAP if they don't like being discriminated against. It never was their country to begin with. If Africa is so messed up why dont they move back to Europe?

You realize that a whole bunch of those Africans want to go back to the way it was right?
You know,when they had jobs and food and a whole lot less hacking off of limbs with machetes.

This is a perfect example of "careful what you wish for"

There are a lot of African and Chinese partnerships going on that are not reported as everyone wants to paint the Chinese as the boogey man since white influence is dwindling.

African and Chinese partnerships? Don't you mean "African Warlords/Dictators and the Chinese Government"?

You wont ever see chains again
That's true. We'll only see dead Africans (unless the Rare Metal mines completely collapse, then we'll never see the actual bodies).

Whites really need to get out ASAP if they don't like being discriminated against. It never was their country to begin with. If Africa is so messed up why dont they move back to Europe?

Alot of Whites in South Africa and Zimbabwe own farms that have been in their family for generations. Of course, those numbers shrink every year when the governments either evict or kill the farmers and their families.

Last edited:

Alot of Whites in South Africa and Zimbabwe own farms that have been in their family for generations. Of course, those numbers shrink every year when the governments either evict or kill the farmers and their families.

That all sounds good to me. They took many lives stealing it. I see anything wrong with them being evicted or killed.

You realize that a whole bunch of those Africans want to go back to the way it was right?
You know,when they had jobs and food and a whole lot less hacking off of limbs with machetes.

There were Black people that wanted to remain slaves too. Am I supposed to be impressed?

There were Black people that wanted to remain slaves too. Am I supposed to be impressed?

You are truly stupid. You do realize that they are killing black people with machetes right along with white people right?
Why do you hate African Negros?

You are truly stupid. You do realize that they are killing black people with machetes right along with white people right?
Why do you hate African Negros?

I dont. Why do you hate them? Mind your business.

weird

Why are the only libs that posted here, seemingly ok with mass murder?

Is it b/c most of the victims are white or that the killers are black?

South Africa White Genocide Escalates: International Groups Seek Solution

However the country ranks that way because of the genocidal black populations attitude and ACTIONS against the innocent, vulnerable white minority.

(1) The have affirmative action for the BLACK majority (what if the US had a policy for white against blacks and Latinos, what would you call that).
(2) They are passing land confiscation 'reforms' on white owned farm land, much in the way the mental midget in Zimbabwae did.
(3) The largest political parties in Africa, INCLUDING the ultra-racist ANC, repeatedly calls for the murder of whites and a call for arms.
(4) Racist black monsters (the ones doing these killings are monsters) are raping, torturing and murdering whites to levels that constitute genocide. The ultra-violence of these murders makes one sick. They pour boiling water down their throats, cut of arms and legs, put babies in pots of boiling oil. It's pure evil.

Funny thing is I will be called a racist or some will say apartheid caused this. Bullshit!

We should give the whites asylum and watch South Africa eat itself into another Congo.

That all sounds good to me. They took many lives stealing it. I see anything wrong with them being evicted or killed.

Those people you advocate seeing murdered made South Africa and Zimbabwe economic powerhouses through food imports. Not anymore though. Not since Blacks took over and started their version of La Terreur.

South Africa sounds like a very interesting place! At least they are thinning human numbers there. This beautiful Earth needs the genocide.

Wow. That's some comment Goddess AshBoo......

Oops. So sorry. I don't know why my fingers messed up your name.

****cough****

winky winky

You want mass genocide going on, eh? :eek:

Last edited:
well gosh and golly. I edited to fix my boopboo and didn't do it. I am just so clumsy tonight. So sorry.

Drugs, ya know. Screws ya up every time. I should know. All these typos.

hangs head in shame.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back