South Africa Today

• Banned
The white people need to leave Africa

I have screamed about this for a long time. Apartheid alive and well in South Africa, but this time it's the majority against the minority.

South Africa is a mess! What White South Africa should have done when they were still in power is cut off a piece of the country and created their own country, but liberals stated take down the current government and hand it over and everything will be alright.

What they need to do now is abandon the country, watching it sink further is not a smart move. The UK, US, Australia, Israel (for the Jews) and Canada will probably take the skilled ones in.

In police spokesman Zweli Mnisi’s own words, “For us, racializing crime is problematic. You can’t have a separate category that says, farmers are the special golden boys and girls. You end up saying the life of a white person is more important. You cannot do this.”

The white people need to leave Africa

I wish they would. Then all of africa would descend into the stone age like zimbabwe and the congo did when whites left. Blacks can't do technology and need whites to run the country and maintain the infrastructure.

Wonder what Mandela thinks?

Madiba fought hard to preserve SA Equality.

Recently the ideas of madiba have been disposed.
What is left is liberals making excuses.
And 80+ murders of whites every day.
Worse than my Zimbabwe, despite leftist propaganda!!!

It will be decades before South Africans of any color can put the harm done by apartheid behind them.

It's been 150 years since slavery was abolished in this country, and they still ain't "over it".

One of my co-workers remembers when he couldn't drink from your water fountain. Time heals all wounds. But there sure are a lot of people denying that there's any wound there at all.

It will be decades before South Africans of any color can put the harm done by apartheid behind them.

It's been 150 years since slavery was abolished in this country, and they still ain't "over it".

One of my co-workers remembers when he couldn't drink from your water fountain. Time heals all wounds. But there sure are a lot of people denying that there's any wound there at all.
50 years ago. Tell your co-worker to get over it, for cryin' out loud.

He is over it. I just wanted to point out that it wasn't so long ago that black people were subhumans. A lot of people still consider them to be.

He is over it. I just wanted to point out that it wasn't so long ago that black people were subhumans. A lot of people still consider them to be.

And your co-worker isn't over it, as he/she reminded you.

He's never reminded me. But I know where he grew up. He should be commended for for achieving what he has despite the obstacles that were stacked in front of him.

For the most part people are "over it". But as we all know, just bringing it up in historical context, in the small minds of some is the same as trying to relive it and to the really ignorant is a way of trying to blame them in some way for the past. They are the ones who actually need to get over themselves.

Last edited:

He's never reminded me. But I know where he grew up. He should be commended for for achieving what he has despite the obstacles that were stacked in front of him.
So you're assuming he had obstacles, based on where he grew up?

Forum List

Back