Speaking of the Popular Vote...

We can swear Hillary in as the loser if that would make you feel better.

The loser will be sworn in.

Anomalies in our election process won't save conservatism.

Not worried at all.

You morons have been screeching this for 20 years.

Look what it got you.

so has the right ... it got the country Trump, anti establishment, who is getting to be more main stream establishment every day.

SUCKERS.

Not worried at all.

Look what it got you.

so has the right ... it got the country Trump, anti establishment, who is getting to be more main stream establishment every day.

SUCKERS.

LOL, keep those lips pliable there Mr Far leftist. Very soon YOU and your pal Whiny the Pooh-Pooh, are going to be sucking on 2 pipelines, one being the Keystone, and we thank you and your friends for your total incompetence. Never has a party with such an advantage, managed to suck it out so badly in national politics-)

The Electoral College was put into the Constitution when it was originally written in 1789, for good reason. It has been more than 200 years since then. The American public has had all that time to decide whether they wanted to keep it. The Constitution has been amended 27 times in all that time, and never once has the public put any significant pressure on their congressmen to propose a Constitutional amendment to change or eliminate the Electoral College.

Clearly most normal Americans are just fine with it. Probably more so today than in previous elections. Clearly a large majority of the American people want to keep it just as it is, and NOT resort to electing a President by popular majority.

Sorry, liberals. I know you have no interest in following the law. But enough normal Americans do, that it is clear that a large majority of them want Trump elected just this way.

But keep please squalling and whining. It's one of the things that got you thrown out of office so hugely on Nov. 8, 2016. Your response seems to be to squall and whine even more. I'm happy with that, because it pretty much guarantees the same result in Nov. 2020.

Keep up the good work, liberals! :2up:

Was slavery preserved by the Constitution for good reason?

I'm not surprised a 'neck like you believes that.

11 million that seems way to high, thankfully due to the Electoral College California and NY aren't the only ones in the country who choose the President.

Folks, that cements it! Carebear is NOT an illiterate out of the public schools, he is a DNC astro turfer, paid DNC poster.

How do we know this?

He proclaims how many more votes the left got for the senate, lol Is he NOW trying to suggest that senators be elected by popular vote? That is correct folks, the next senator from Alabama should be elected by those 6 or 7 million illegals in California. Typical lefty.

But more than that, he neglects to tell you something.......didn't you, you sneaky little Carebear of the DNC, lol..........what he forget to mention was, not every state had a senator up for re-election....and wouldn't you know that the State of Texas happened not to have one. Oh yes, it is true!

I would like ALL of you to check this out if you doubt me----------->every Republican senator that won re-election got more votes than Trump did in their state. Oh yes they did, true statement! So isn't it amazing the differential that Carebear just told you in the OP! Is he lying? No, unless you believe omission of some relevant facts are deceptive, but being a dnc paid astro turfing operative, he knows that Texas had no senate race, along with how big the California landslide was. Did the republicans even run a candidate?

Oh wait......you sneaky little Carebear you little WHINY the POOH you-) Is not the law in California that the two highest vote getters in the primaries face off against each other for the senate, regardless of party affiliation? Umm, exactly WHAT PARTY were the two senators from that faced off in California?

OMG, WHINY THE POOH, AKA Carebear; did I just screw up your whole thread. Sorry their Mr Pooh-Pooh, I am just trying to heeeeeeelp you, and Jakey the snakey, and the rest of your clan of losers-) Never fear, I will keep injecting reality into your liberal la-la land, hehehehehehehehe.

"lol Is he NOW trying to suggest that senators be elected by popular vote?"

WTF?

Senators are elected by popular vote.

As are congressfolks, as are governors as are state senators, etc. etc...

Are you dense?

The Electoral College was put into the Constitution when it was originally written in 1789, for good reason. It has been more than 200 years since then. The American public has had all that time to decide whether they wanted to keep it. The Constitution has been amended 27 times in all that time, and never once has the public put any significant pressure on their congressmen to propose a Constitutional amendment to change or eliminate the Electoral College.

Clearly most normal Americans are just fine with it. Probably more so today than in previous elections. Clearly a large majority of the American people want to keep it just as it is, and NOT resort to electing a President by popular majority.

Sorry, liberals. I know you have no interest in following the law. But enough normal Americans do, that it is clear that a large majority of them want Trump elected just this way.

But keep please squalling and whining. It's one of the things that got you thrown out of office so hugely on Nov. 8, 2016. Your response seems to be to squall and whine even more. I'm happy with that, because it pretty much guarantees the same result in Nov. 2020.

11 million that seems way to high, thankfully due to the Electoral College California and NY aren't the only ones in the country who choose the President.

Folks, that cements it! Carebear is NOT an illiterate out of the public schools, he is a DNC astro turfer, paid DNC poster.

How do we know this?

He proclaims how many more votes the left got for the senate, lol Is he NOW trying to suggest that senators be elected by popular vote? That is correct folks, the next senator from Alabama should be elected by those 6 or 7 million illegals in California. Typical lefty.

But more than that, he neglects to tell you something.......didn't you, you sneaky little Carebear of the DNC, lol..........what he forget to mention was, not every state had a senator up for re-election....and wouldn't you know that the State of Texas happened not to have one. Oh yes, it is true!

I would like ALL of you to check this out if you doubt me----------->every Republican senator that won re-election got more votes than Trump did in their state. Oh yes they did, true statement! So isn't it amazing the differential that Carebear just told you in the OP! Is he lying? No, unless you believe omission of some relevant facts are deceptive, but being a dnc paid astro turfing operative, he knows that Texas had no senate race, along with how big the California landslide was. Did the republicans even run a candidate?

Oh wait......you sneaky little Carebear you little WHINY the POOH you-) Is not the law in California that the two highest vote getters in the primaries face off against each other for the senate, regardless of party affiliation? Umm, exactly WHAT PARTY were the two senators from that faced off in California?

OMG, WHINY THE POOH, AKA Carebear; did I just screw up your whole thread. Sorry their Mr Pooh-Pooh, I am just trying to heeeeeeelp you, and Jakey the snakey, and the rest of your clan of losers-) Never fear, I will keep injecting reality into your liberal la-la land, hehehehehehehehe.

WTF?

Are you dense?
It wasn't originally that way....

Not worried at all.

Look what it got you.

SUCKERS.

LOL, keep those lips pliable there Mr Far leftist. Very soon YOU and your pal Whiny the Pooh-Pooh, are going to be sucking on 2 pipelines, one being the Keystone, and we thank you and your friends for your total incompetence. Never has a party with such an advantage, managed to suck it out so badly in national politics-)

GFY .. I'm an independent

Who wants to guess what the national total was for the Senate races in 2016.

Bzzzt...time's up!

The Democrats won by 11 million votes. Yes, the party that the nutcases around here would have you believe is disappearing, swamped the GOP.

United States Senate elections, 2016 - Wikipedia

So when are getting sworn into office?

The Democrats gained seats in the Senate. Jesus Christ pay attention.
Democrats couldn't even win back fucking Senate seats in Pennsylvania and Wisconsin during a presidential election season, moron.

14 Republicans were up for re-election and 12 of them were re-elected, you failed.
Did R's overall gain final seats -- or lose them?

Need the final number count? It's in the OP link.

How do we know this?

WTF?

Are you dense?

I meant the popular vote across the country, not in the state, but you knew that.

But then, did you know the Senators were NOT supposed to be elected by popular vote? Yep, that is true. It needs to be changed back, but that will go the way of the do-do bird, just like far leftists wanting to do away with the EC.

How do we know this?

WTF?

Are you dense?
It wasn't originally that way....

That's hasn't meant squat for over a hundred years. Try living in at least the most recent century.

Bzzzt...time's up!

The Democrats won by 11 million votes. Yes, the party that the nutcases around here would have you believe is disappearing, swamped the GOP.

Democrats couldn't even win back fucking Senate seats in Pennsylvania and Wisconsin during a presidential election season, moron.

14 Republicans were up for re-election and 12 of them were re-elected, you failed.

That is NOT the question, or Mr Misdirection, the real question is-------------->who gained more power, the Dems, or the Repubs, lololol!

YOU are on the outside looking in EVERYWHERE in the federal government, and in MOST state governments.

Last election, you could veto anything, now you can not STOP ANYTHING. Good luck, and enjoy the next 1 or 2 Scalias also on the Supreme Court. Couldn't happen to nicer bunch of leftists-)

How do we know this?

WTF?

Are you dense?

I meant the popular vote across the country, not in the state, but you knew that.

But then, did you know the Senators were NOT supposed to be elected by popular vote? Yep, that is true. It needs to be changed back, but that will go the way of the do-do bird, just like far leftists wanting to do away with the EC.

We go by state when it comes to state senator elections. Derp.

Popular vote elections. And no, the right wing pipedream cake of abolishing the 17th amendment is not going to happy, Gomer.

Not worried at all.

Look what it got you.

SUCKERS.

Can't argue with that.

But, what's funny is that Clinton had the support of a lot of GOP and she still lost.

Bzzzt...time's up!

Democrats massively underperformed at the Senate level.

This was one of the best chances Democrats will EVER have to gain seats in the Senate, they blew it.

Just watch what Republicans do with basically the same advantage in defending less Senate seats in the 2018 mid-terms, they won't gain just 2 or 3 or even 4 seats.

How do we know this?

WTF?

Are you dense?

We go by state when it comes to state senator elections. Derp.

Popular vote elections. And no, the right wing pipedream cake of abolishing the 17th amendment is not going to happy, Gomer.

And neither is the EC, DERP! (whatever a Derp is, I capitalized it, so I guess I out DERPed him, lol) But, we almost have enough states by ourselves to call, and control, an article 5, DERP! (out derped him again, hehehehe) When that happens, you will need a diaper, in fact a double diaper, because you will be crapping all over yourself, 5 times a day-)

King Oranganina pulls one too many idiocies, as he seems prone to do, and three Jumpin' Jim Jeffords with a conscious may just upend some of your aarrRRR primal screams.

Bzzzt...time's up!

That is NOT the question, or Mr Misdirection, the real question is-------------->who gained more power, the Dems, or the Repubs, lololol!

YOU are on the outside looking in EVERYWHERE in the federal government, and in MOST state governments.

Last election, you could veto anything, now you can not STOP ANYTHING. Good luck, and enjoy the next 1 or 2 Scalias also on the Supreme Court. Couldn't happen to nicer bunch of leftists-)
At least they control all of California...for now.

Not worried at all.

Look what it got you.

SUCKERS.

The worst political loss in US history.........and the Hill-Beast and her supporters still continue to dis-own it. Hell, they're so stupid, they don't even want an autopsy of the election to figger' out where they really went wrong. After Hillary, maybe they should check out Podesta..........:cheers2:.

Bzzzt...time's up!

the dems gained 2 seats, the repubderps still have control... but not enough to break a senate filibuster ...

the dems gained 2 seats, the repubderps still have control... but not enough to break a senate filibuster ...
Until 2018.....

Forum List

Back