Special Ben Has to be The One of The Dumbest Smart Guys in America

Ben should lose that bowtie before the GOP convention to avoid all those awkward drink refill moments.

Ding, ding, ding...we have a 'winner'! Congratulations, YOU, sir, are our 'Most Racist Post in the Thread' award winner! :banana:

Of course.

"During a discussion about Russian aggression in Ukraine, Hewitt asked Carson whether we should "have that sort of commitment, that if [Russian President] Putin makes a move on the Baltic states we'd go to war?"

"Well, if we have them involved in NATO," Carson replied. "We need to convince them to get involved in NATO and strengthen NATO."

The problem? The Baltic states - Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania - are already in the North Atlantic Treaty Organization, a security alliance that commits all its members to respond to an attack on one member.

Hewitt quickly pointed out Carson's error. "Well, the Baltics, they are in NATO," he said. Carson was spared the need to respond by a commercial break."
Ben Carson stumbles over questions about NATO, al Qaeda

Now do you have proof of cutting and splicing?

So he did not know that the Baltic states were already part of NATO that is different than saying he did not know where they are.
MSNBC Carefully, Shamelessly Edits Out All Woman-Praising Context Out of Huckabee's 'Uncle Sugar' Remarks

It is essentially the same thing. Also we're talking Ben Carson so relevant material concerning him would be appreciated.

No it is not the same thing.
You were the one who asked for proof of cutting and splicing so I gave you an example. They do it to all the Republican candidates who are not liberal enough for them.

Not knowing the location of NATO countries is pretty critical and I asked for proof of cutting and splicing of Ben Carson videos since he is the subject of the discussion.

Where was it said that he did not know where they were located?
Seems just as much a gaff in not knowing they were already in NATO than our current President who thought there were 57 States.
President Obama was just as inexperienced in Foreign Policies.
The difference is that Carson will listen to his advisers unlike our current President who ignores them.

He had to be reminded by Hugh Hewitt that they were already part of NATO. So he didn't know they were part of NATO or where they were located in relation to the question. Had he known either he would have been able to answer the question without embarrassment.
So his answer puts him in the same league as Obama and you really want to go with that?
You have no idea what Carson will do and if he doesn't know, why in the devil would you trust an adviser to do his job as president?

Ben should lose that bowtie before the GOP convention to avoid all those awkward drink refill moments.
Ding, ding, ding...we have a 'winner'! Congratulations, YOU, sir, are out 'Most Racist Post in the Thread' award winner! :banana:
So blatant!.
Ha ha, notice I said the Republican convention where the last black guy who showed up got peanuts thrown at him.
Where do you racists even come up with this stuff? Nasty!

He had to be reminded by Hugh Hewitt that they were already part of NATO. So his answer puts him in the same league as Obama and you really want to go with that?

Let's see....which is the harder of the questions for a man who wants to be President of the UNITED STATES, 1) Name the members of NATO or 2) How many States are there in the United States?

Yeah, I will definitely stick with Obama believing there were 57 States in the United States as being more ignorant than Carson not being able to name / recognize the nations that currently make up NATO!

:lmao:

Ding, ding, ding...we have a 'winner'! Congratulations, YOU, sir, are out 'Most Racist Post in the Thread' award winner! :banana:
So blatant!.
Ha ha, notice I said the Republican convention where the last black guy who showed up got peanuts thrown at him.
Where do you racists even come up with this stuff? Nasty!
Actual incident, actually happened. Report: Black CNN Camerawoman Had Nuts Thrown at Her at GOP Convention, Assailant Shouted "This Is How We Feed Animals"

He had to be reminded by Hugh Hewitt that they were already part of NATO. So his answer puts him in the same league as Obama and you really want to go with that?

Let's see....which is the harder of the questions for a man who wants to be President of the UNITED STATES, 1) Name the members of NATO or 2) How many States are there in the United States?

Yeah, I will definitely stick with Obama believing there were 57 States in the United States as being more ignorant than Carson not being able to name / recognize the nations that currently make up NATO!

Your criteria your vote. Me? I'll vote for the smarter guy.

Not knowing the location of NATO countries is pretty critical ...

Not knowing there are only 50 states is pretty critical, but it didn't stop Obama....

So that makes Ben Carson better How?

Maybe the reason Obama has armed Mexican Drug Cartels, refused to enforce existing Immigration laws, protected violent illegals, and facilitated their 'invasion' is because Obama believes Mexico is ONE OF THE 57 STATES THAT MAKE UP THE U.S.!

And you think the smarter guy running for President of the United States is a guy who DOESN'T KNOW HOW MANY STATES MAKE UP THE UNITED STATES?!
:lmao::haha: That explains a LOT about Liberals and Liberal voters! :lmao:

Tell me, does Obama also think that if we put too many troops on Guam THE ISLAND WILL TIP OVER like D-Rep Hank Johnson does?! :lmao:

(STOP, man...you're killing me! My sides hurt from laughing so hard...)

And you think the smarter guy running for President of the United States is a guy who DOESN'T KNOW HOW MANY STATES MAKE UP THE UNITED STATES?!
:lmao::haha: That explains a LOT about Liberals and Liberal voters! :lmao:

LOL if that were the only criteria, but unfortunately for you it isn't.

COME ON! NOT knowing how many states are in the United States, the country you want to govern, should be an automatic DIS-qualifier for running for President! This shows you have no freaking clue about your own country, no clue about who the citizens you want to govern are or where they are!

Maybe a basic test on the United States should have to be given and passed before you can run for office:

'No, I am sorry, Senator Obama, there are NOT 57 states in the United States, Mexico is NOT one of them, The Constitution is NOT a collection of 'suggestions', and Congress is not an 'optional' Branch of the US government. Why don't you go home, study up, and come back next election?!"

THAT would have saved this nation at least 4 years of misery! :laugh:

Ben Carson has an interview yesterday and the lack of knowledge over something as basic as the debt limit is unsettling. His excerpted interview with Ken Ryssdal of American public Radio's "Marketplace" is below:

"Ryssdal: All right, so let's talk about debt then and the budget. As you know, Treasury Secretary Lew has come out in the last couple of days and said, "We're gonna run out of money, we're gonna run out of borrowing authority, on the fifth of November." Should the Congress then and the president not raise the debt limit? Should we default on our debt?

Carson: Let me put it this way: if I were the president, I would not sign an increased budget. Absolutely would not do it. They would have to find a place to cut.

Ryssdal: To be clear, it's increasing the debt limit, not the budget, but I want to make sure I understand you. You'd let the United States default rather than raise the debt limit.

Carson: No, I would provide the kind of leadership that says, "Get on the stick guys, and stop messing around, and cut where you need to cut, because we're not raising any spending limits, period."

Ryssdal: I'm gonna try one more time, sir. This is debt that's already obligated. Would you not favor increasing the debt limit to pay the debts already incurred?

Carson: What I'm saying is what we have to do is restructure the way that we create debt. I mean if we continue along this, where does it stop? It never stops. You're always gonna ask the same question every year. And we're just gonna keep going down that pathway. That's one of the things I think that the people are tired of."

This is the #2 polling favorite in America and every day he shocks us with new dumbed down ideas about commonplace things in America. Just when does it become too much?
Ben Carson stumbles on debt limit question
The media is going after him cuz he's a black republican.

They never went after Obama like this the pricks.

Carson is smart and he is reading and learning everything about the debt and foreign policy.

He will be more than ready to lead this country.

His climb in the polls is really getting under your skin. Too funny.

I think the fact that Republicans are rallying to people with no discernible background or experience in politics is telling. I wish someone would explain how zero experience in government is going to fix government. All three of your polling favorites fall on their swords daily and I can't help wonder how someone thinks this is a plus for leading the country.
Obama was a community organizer crack smoking liar and he reads speeches written for him. Teleprompters written for him. He is a puppet.

Obamacare passed
You think one in three is a majority?

What the hail do Liberals know about 'Majority'?

The MINORITY (liberals) who supported the ACA rammed it into law despite the fact the majority of Americans opposed it. Despite the fact that a bi-partisan 66% of Congress and 78% of the American people opposed Obama's horrendous Un-Constitutional Iran Treaty Obama still imposed his 'edict'. Math / percentages are something Liberals just don't give a crap about - it's all about their agenda.
Obamacare passed witha 60% majority

Overwhelming support
Obamacare passed without a single gop vote & Obama had to BRIBE his own party members with cash kickbacks to pass it.

There is nothing in the Constitution about Democrats or Republicans. It refers to representatives of the STATES

Over 60% of the representatives of the STATES voted for Obamacare...overwhelming support

Not one Republican voted for Obama Care and at the time it was voted on the Majority of Americans did not want it for different reasons.
It is one of the many reasons the Dems lost the house in 2010.
Study: Yep, Obamacare probably cost Democrats the House
The study ran 10,000 simulations of a scenario in which all vulnerable Democrats voted against the health care bill and found that the rejections would have saved Democrats an average of 25 seats, which would have made the House parties close to a tie. (Republicans won 63 seats overall, but the study suggests around 25 of them would have been salvaged.)

House Democratic whip Steny Hoyer also recently acknowledged that Obamacare was “clearly a liability” in the last election.

In 62 percent of the simulations, Democrats were able to keep the House.

The study uses district-level data to show that the vote created “ideological distance” between the Democratic members of Congress and the median voters in their districts, compared with similar districts where the Democratic incumbent voted against the bill.

“Democratic incumbents who supported health care reform were seen as more liberal on average by their constituents than those who did not,” the study says.

What do Republicans or Democrats have to do with it?
Senators vote as the "Senator from New Mexico" not as "The Republican from New Mexico"

Each state elects their representative and 60% of State representatives voted for Obamacare

President Obama was reelected in 2012 and received more votes than the Republican Congressment elected in either 2010 or 2014.

The people have spoken

COME ON! NOT knowing how many states are in the United States, the country you want to govern, should be an automatic DIS-qualifier for running for President! This shows you have no freaking clue about your own country, no clue about who the citizens you want to govern are or where they are!

Maybe a basic test on the United States should have to be given and passed before you can run for office:

'No, I am sorry, Senator Obama, there are NOT 57 states in the United States, Mexico is NOT one of them, The Constitution is NOT a collection of 'suggestions', and Congress is not an 'optional' Branch of the US government. Why don't you go home, study up, and come back next election?!"

Not to mention he can't even remember what religion he is, Muslim, Christian?

Ben Carson has an interview yesterday and the lack of knowledge over something as basic as the debt limit is unsettling. His excerpted interview with Ken Ryssdal of American public Radio's "Marketplace" is below:

"Ryssdal: All right, so let's talk about debt then and the budget. As you know, Treasury Secretary Lew has come out in the last couple of days and said, "We're gonna run out of money, we're gonna run out of borrowing authority, on the fifth of November." Should the Congress then and the president not raise the debt limit? Should we default on our debt?

Carson: Let me put it this way: if I were the president, I would not sign an increased budget. Absolutely would not do it. They would have to find a place to cut.

Ryssdal: To be clear, it's increasing the debt limit, not the budget, but I want to make sure I understand you. You'd let the United States default rather than raise the debt limit.

Carson: No, I would provide the kind of leadership that says, "Get on the stick guys, and stop messing around, and cut where you need to cut, because we're not raising any spending limits, period."

Ryssdal: I'm gonna try one more time, sir. This is debt that's already obligated. Would you not favor increasing the debt limit to pay the debts already incurred?

Carson: What I'm saying is what we have to do is restructure the way that we create debt. I mean if we continue along this, where does it stop? It never stops. You're always gonna ask the same question every year. And we're just gonna keep going down that pathway. That's one of the things I think that the people are tired of."

This is the #2 polling favorite in America and every day he shocks us with new dumbed down ideas about commonplace things in America. Just when does it become too much?
Lolol politico and nick gass. Hahaha

The media is going after him cuz he's a black republican.

They never want after Obama like this the pricks.

Carson is smart and he is reading and learning everything about the debt and foreign policy.

He will be more than ready to lead this country.

His climb in the polls is really getting under your skin. Too funny.

I think the fact that Republicans are rallying to people with no discernible background or experience in politics is telling. I wish someone would explain how zero experience in government is going to fix government. All three of your polling favorites fall on their swords daily and I can't help wonder how someone thinks this is a plus for leading the country.
Obama was a community organizer crack smoking liar and he reads speeches written for him. Teleprompters written for him. He is a puppet.
I am sure he is as able and is more capable than any other out there at the moment. I like Cruz personally but the lefties would crucify before he got close enough to win the nomination. Besides I think Cruz will be a better candidate for the future if he can hold fast.

Not to mention he can't even remember what religion he is, Muslim, Christian?
No, that's you who is confused.

Lolol politico and nick gass. Hahaha

Misty cackling now that's precious.

Forum List

Back