SPECIAL REPORT: 70 Impeachable Offenses of Hussein Obama

With each passing day and each new illegal E.O., with the country sinking further and further into despair, and each growing scandal that any sane, logical person knows leads back to Hussein, the reality that he will be impeached before his term is over grows...

SpecReport_1_zps5ad083d8.jpg

SpecReport_4_zps51380f8e.jpg

SpecReport_3_zps670e7e04.jpg

SpecReport_2_zps72092ca9.jpg

Jeepers! Makes you wonder why he hasn't been impeached already. What could be stopping all those Tea Party patriots from taking action? Why doesn't the Congress do something?
NO it has to do with the Senate and Dingy Harry Reid that suffers from KOCH envy...and diverting attention to the name of a friggin' NFL TEAM...

But that's OK...YOU are easily swayed/diverted from cogent thought from more pressing issues...Like holding OBAMA responsible for his acts of lawlessness...but being the good little TOOL that you are? I can see why you don't get it from your knee jerk postings that portend to support criminals and criminality.

NOW...

Sit! GOOD BOY!

:eusa_hand:

Thank me.

Woof!

The house should impeach the President so the world can watch the do nothing Senate turn around and do nothing, as usual.
And WHY the House won't do it with Dingy Harry Reid leading the US Senate onto the grounds of tyranny.

The House needs a missing SPINE. Reid needs to be put away in a home for his derangement.

With all your legal expertise and political acumen I'd be very surprised if GOP law makers hadn't already sought your advice on how to resolve this matter.

Last edited:
Most normal guys have fantasies that involve nubile young women. Conservatives are obviously not normal.

When the normal guys in 1941 - 45 saw the world and their country being threatened they saved both.

Now is the time for young men and women of THIS generation to stand up and maintain the lamp of Liberty.

Yes, only the extraordinary among us have the courage and the discipline and the brains to realize it is needed and required to save America and the world now.

You don't survive without Conservatives, Buckweat.

The house should impeach the President so the world can watch the do nothing Senate turn around and do nothing, as usual.
And WHY the House won't do it with Dingy Harry Reid leading the US Senate onto the grounds of tyranny.

The House needs a missing SPINE. Reid needs to be put away in a home for his derangement.

With all your legal expertise and political acumen I'd be very surprised if GOP law makers hadn't already sought your advice on how to resolve this matter.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Constitution Watchdogs? My only question here is: Just exactly how stupid would you have to be to think that Constitution Watchdogs is anything like a legitimate source of information?

Constitution Watchdogs? My only question here is: Just exactly how stupid would you have to be to think that Constitution Watchdogs is anything like a legitimate source of information?
Same as the Constitution itself shitstain. Just those of us that believe in the RULE of LAW and NOT Democracy (MOB RULE) people as YOU support.

Ever heard of the FEDERALISTS? Anti-Federalists?

THEY left us a blueprint that you STATISTS tend to ignore...party over Country every time, FORGET the INDIVIDUALS you step on that don't agree with YOU... to get to where you're going, right CUMQUAT?

*DUMBASS*:eusa_hand:

Last edited:
Same as the Constitution itself shitstain. Just those of us that believe in the RULE of LAW and NOT Democracy (MOB RULE) people as YOU support.

THEY left us a blueprint that you STATISTS tend to ignore...party over Country every time, FORGET the INDIVIDUALS you step on that don't agree with YOU... to get to where you're going, right CUMQUAT?

LMAO If I could rep you again I would.. ;-)

This whole thread is an exercise in mental masturbation.

Impeachment is a constitutional remedy for presidential misdeeds and there is no longer a functional constitution.

Amazing how many amateur constitutional scholars there are out there these days. Good thing we have people like you around to interpret the Constitution for us.....maybe you could start your own Supreme Court.

Amazing how many amateur constitutional scholars there are out there these days. Good thing we have people like you around to interpret the Constitution for us.....maybe you could start your own Supreme Court.

He's the only one who considers himself a constitutional scholar.

I know this much my dear? He certainly chose an appropriate screen name that describes himself perfectly...Maybe it should have been "Uneducated" or "Brainwashed By Gubmint Schrools"...whatever, and I digress...the result is the same...another DUMBASS that can negate MY vote.

I wonder which on line law school he attended? I don't think he got his money's worth.

I know this much my dear? He certainly chose an appropriate screen name that describes himself perfectly...Maybe it should have been "Uneducated" or "Brainwashed By Gubmint Schrools"...whatever, and I digress...the result is the same...another DUMBASS that can negate MY vote.

As if further demonstration of your somewhat modest intellectual endowment were actually necessary.

I wonder which on line law school he attended? I don't think he got his money's worth.
Common sense has NO degree asswipe.:eusa_hand:

Put that in your bong shithead.

As if further demonstration of your somewhat modest intellectual endowment were actually necessary.
in YOUR case? YOU might actually be correct. YOU hold NO CANDLE to me.

Get it shitstain?

Let them move forward with it then. I'd love to see them try. :D
You're counting on your do nothing Reid continuing to do nothing and refusing to bring it to a vote in front of the Senate.

While sitting on PILES of Legislation from the House he refused to act upon in true Partisan form.

REID suffers from Dementia...True Story.
icon14.gif

Forum List

Back