Speech Thread Time!!

It's just so weird to hear him talk about American exceptionalism and the need to get involved, when he's more often had a view that America is no better than the rest of the world.
He didn't belive a WORD of what he spoke. He's in it to save his ass. Remember what he stated about "American Exceptionalism?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4o_YW4Oaehg"]Obama on American Exceptionalism (we're just like everyone else) - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
It's just so weird to hear him talk about American exceptionalism and the need to get involved, when he's more often had a view that America is no better than the rest of the world.
He didn't belive a WORD of what he spoke. He's in it to save his ass. Remember what he stated about "American Exceptionalism?

of course he did not.

he is a typical leftard liar

Oh and here's a gem;" America doesn't do pinprick attacks":eusa_liar:

I mean seriously who in the hell does he think he's talking to? I know 60% of the country doesn't read crap, it doesn't understand what's going on or who our vice president is but I think a lot of people know what happened in Libya and know that he's backed down that in of itself puts paid to that stupid comment.

"incredibly small", that ring a bell commander in chief?

He wants to delay the vote...but has not aid yet that he will abide by the vote. I think he wants more time to talk congressmen into voting for it so if it turns out sour, he can say, "They did it...not me!"

There won't be a vote, not after kerrys comment regards incredibly small and Obama changed no minds tonight at all.

Oh and here's a gem;" America doesn't do pinprick attacks":eusa_liar:

I mean seriously who in the hell does he think he's talking to? I know 60% of the country doesn't read crap, it doesn't understand what's going on or who our vice president is but I think a lot of people know what happened in Libya and know that he's backed down that in of itself puts paid to that stupid comment.

We don't do "Pinprick attacks"? I was in JSOC...he had better think again...

He wants to delay the vote...but has not aid yet that he will abide by the vote. I think he wants more time to talk congressmen into voting for it so if it turns out sour, he can say, "They did it...not me!"

There won't be a vote not have to carries comment regards incredibly small and Obama changed no minds tonight at all.
All I heard was tugging at heartstrings...and Blah, Blah, Blah...SOSDD.

Obama-is-a-pussy-t-shirt.jpg

So there will be a pause in the attack..... to see how this Russian proposition develops.

That's basically it, right?

Assad is effectively dead meat. He would never have used gas were that not the case. Now, with Russia pressuring him to give up the chemical weapons, he has a major problem. If he gives them all up, he is going to lose big time. However, if he saves some back, and uses them, the Russians have the option of abandoning him and seeking favor with some faction of the rebels.

This is not the kind of situation that has nice clean clear cut black and white choices. Like most of the decisions concerning the Middle East, it is a choice between bad and really bad. Whatever we can do to aid in removing Assad without putting our boots on the ground, or having to use military force, is a victory. Like in Libya, what the people of Syria then do with the oppertunity presented them, is their business and problem. However it turns out, the onus is on them, not us. Not at all the situation that we were put into in Iraq.

Forum List

Back