Speech Thread Time!!

Go watch the speech. He said 'the US military doesn't do pin pricks'.

All you gun nutters might want to take note of that. You are not going to be able to take out all that tyranny and junk with your little pop guns.

So nnnnooooowwwwwww we seek a "diplomatic path"

Why do rw's always have to lie?

And why can't they keep up with news?

Oh yeah, they get their news from fux.

FYI, he tried diplomacy and he tried sanctions.

Whoever said saying "pin prick" is pussy, that he should have said "surgical strike" - That IS what he said -

- that it would not be a "pin prick".

Why do rw's even bother to watch when they have already decided to lie about it?

Just go on humping Putin's leg.

Gutless traitors.

He tried diplomacy? For how long?

So nnnnooooowwwwwww we seek a "diplomatic path"

Why do rw's always have to lie?

And why can't they keep up with news?

Oh yeah, they get their news from fux.

FYI, he tried diplomacy and he tried sanctions.

Whoever said saying "pin prick" is pussy, that he should have said "surgical strike" - That IS what he said -

- that it would not be a "pin prick".

Why do rw's even bother to watch when they have already decided to lie about it?

Just go on humping Putin's leg.

Gutless traitors.

You mean Putin tried the diplomatic path........

Imagine that, our very own Nobel Peace Prize winner getting outflanked to the left by Vladimir Putin unbelievable:lol:

But it is Obama so I guess it is believable...

Thing is that "pin pricks" are almost synonyms with limited strikes.

In military what you aim for is total annihilation .... so that's what I don't understand.

You do it or you don't. It's like being a little bit pregnant. It's all or nothing.

I am a 23 yr veteran of the USN, I servred during the Cold war and the first gulf war, I am totally embarassed by this joke of a CIC. My son is active USN now and he is embarassed also. This POS CIC has done more to damage the US military than any other president, including the worst Jimmy Carter.
10 year Vet of USAF served under Reagan...Father served Korea/Viet Nam...Grand Dad WWI and II...Great Great Great Grand Dad...General Under Washington...Founder...

Obama is an abomination to the founding...all there is to it...HE is that which they warned us of.

obama is the biggest fool that any government has had ever. That includes mad King George. Sending John Kerry, who already fucked up, to go fuck up some more is a stroke of sheer idiocy. In fact this whole thing is idiocy starting with a year ago.

I am a 23 yr veteran of the USN, I servred during the Cold war and the first gulf war, I am totally embarassed by this joke of a CIC. My son is active USN now and he is embarassed also. This POS CIC has done more to damage the US military than any other president, including the worst Jimy Carter.

Sure you are.

When you moving the family to Russia?

Soon, I hope.

FU, I did 23 years USN 1979-2002, My Father was USN, My son is USN, we are a Navy Family. Fuck you and your chickenshit president.

In military what you aim for is total annihilation .... so that's what I don't understand.

You do it or you don't. It's like being a little bit pregnant. It's all or nothing.

Sorta like, "I'm going to punch you!!! But not hard enough to hurt you"

All you gun nutters might want to take note of that. You are not going to be able to take out all that tyranny and junk with your little pop guns.

What r u drunk? I said that, on prick, ....what's ur effing point? That he severly contradicted Kerry :lol:

In the Military? There are times WE must hit to prevent a larger happening...so "Pin Pricks" are quite appropo...I know...I was part of it at one time.

What r u drunk? I said that, on prick, ....what's ur effing point? That he severly contradicted Kerry :lol:

Kerry must be severely embarrassed right about now.:lol:

The speech was anything but chaotic and disjointed.
It was Psychobabble. Indecisive compared to his bluster of last week. he's been knocked down a few notches by Putin and Assad...and THIS was an affirmation.

I thought he did a good job of laying it out, point by point. Maybe he should have Cliffs Notes for rw's.

Even if it were true that Assad/Putin were capable of doing anything even remotely related to knocking down a US president, that's the very last thing that has happened here.

Maybe you're not aware of just how much power President Obama has at his fingertips but more likely, you're just desperate to keep on humping Putin's leg.

Move to Russia along with the other rw traitors.

It was Psychobabble. Indecisive compared to his bluster of last week. he's been knocked down a few notches by Putin and Assad...and THIS was an affirmation.

President Putin isn't done with him yet.
Taking the Man-Child, and leftist hero to the Cleaners...and laughing his ass off. Bad thing? WE are NOW relegated to second class status. WE are no longer a SUPERPOWER by definition. Way to go Obama. YOU got what you wanted.

Last edited:

President Putin isn't done with him yet.

Putin is just starting :doubt:....he already went with round one, demanding a ' no strike ' commitment. No mention of that in the speech...:eusa_shifty:

Forum List

Back