Speech Thread Time!!

I am a 23 yr veteran of the USN, I servred during the Cold war and the first gulf war, I am totally embarassed by this joke of a CIC. My son is active USN now and he is embarassed also. This POS CIC has done more to damage the US military than any other president, including the worst Jimy Carter.

Being ex-Navy also, I picture your son in his ship steaming in circles wondering, "WTF are we going to do? Do we leave? Do we fire a broadside? WTF?
:salute:

He is stationed on the Winston S Churchill DDG81. He just got word that they will be leaving the yards in Newport News early and doing a shakedown cruise next month. I wonder why.

Oh and here's a gem;" America doesn't do pinprick attacks":eusa_liar:

I mean seriously who in the hell does he think he's talking to? I know 60% of the country doesn't read crap, it doesn't understand what's going on or who our vice president is but I think a lot of people know what happened in Libya and know that he's backed down that in of itself puts paid to that stupid comment.

We don't do "Pinprick attacks"? I was in JSOC...he had better think again...

No you weren't. ..

Thing is that "pin pricks" are almost synonyms with limited strikes.

In military what you aim for is total annihilation .... so that's what I don't understand.

You do it or you don't. It's like being a little bit pregnant. It's all or nothing.

In the Military? There are times WE must hit to prevent a larger happening...so "Pin Pricks" are quite appropo...I know...I was part of it at one time.

May be so... still...it doesn't make sense to me to do a pin prick in Syria right now.

Better do nothing.

In military what you aim for is total annihilation .... so that's what I don't understand.

You do it or you don't. It's like being a little bit pregnant. It's all or nothing.

In the Military? There are times WE must hit to prevent a larger happening...so "Pin Pricks" are quite appropo...I know...I was part of it at one time.

May be so... still...it doesn't make sense to me to do a pin prick in Syria right now.

Better do nothing.

exactly

Sorta like, "I'm going to punch you!!! But not hard enough to hurt you"
And what the HELL is that? Obama had a year to deal with this...and he waited...too busy campaigning...to be bothered. WE are now a laughing stock thanks to Obama.

Go watch the speech. He said 'the US military doesn't do pin pricks'.

All you gun nutters might want to take note of that. You are not going to be able to take out all that tyranny and junk with your little pop guns.

Any one wonder why this creep has turned off his rep :cool:
Too chickenshit to to take all the negs coming his way. Obama prolly has his rep turned off also.

Better do nothing.

exactly

yes...do nothing or do everything.....but a pin prick? that's stupid.

I am a 23 yr veteran of the USN, I servred during the Cold war and the first gulf war, I am totally embarassed by this joke of a CIC. My son is active USN now and he is embarassed also. This POS CIC has done more to damage the US military than any other president, including the worst Jimy Carter.

Being ex-Navy also, I picture your son in his ship steaming in circles wondering, "WTF are we going to do? Do we leave? Do we fire a broadside? WTF?

He is stationed on the Winston S Churchill DDG81. He just got word that they will be leaving the yards in Newport News early and doing a shakedown cruise next month. I wonder why.

Tin Can, hunh?!
Yea, somebody needs back up somewhere

Better do nothing.
Precisely. Obama had a Year...this isn't the first time they've been used by whomever...Obama couldn't be pulled off the campaign trail before now...And He acts annoyed HE had to put on his "BIG BOY" pants...

This does not bode well for us.

The speech was anything but chaotic and disjointed.
It was Psychobabble. Indecisive compared to his bluster of last week. he's been knocked down a few notches by Putin and Assad...and THIS was an affirmation.

I thought he did a good job of laying it out, point by point. Maybe he should have Cliffs Notes for rw's.

Even if it were true that Assad/Putin were capable of doing anything even remotely related to knocking down a US president, that's the very last thing that has happened here.

Maybe you're not aware of just how much power President Obama has at his fingertips but more likely, you're just desperate to keep on humping Putin's leg.

Move to Russia along with the other rw traitors.

So how many people you going to call traitors or tell them to move to Russia you insipid moron.

I'm sorry you're upset that Obama got his ass handed to him, but actually I am to, you know, I live here and he represents me sadly.

And let me share something with you, if you think your messiah is in trouble now, just wait tillmputin or assad tell him and horseface to go blow it out his ass.

what is he going to do then? he's not going to get a vote going his way , you think is going to turn around and actually tell the military to go in there and layout strikes? forget it, he'll look even more foolish ineffectual and than he/us does now.....

Remember: he didn't set the redline, the world set the redline…… :rolleyes:

Better do nothing.

exactly

yes...do nothing or do everything.....but a pin prick? that's stupid.

Not do nothing or not do anything....wait a few days and see what Syria brings to the table before the US commits materiel, personnel and other resources to this situation.

So nnnnooooowwwwwww we seek a "diplomatic path"

Why do rw's always have to lie?

And why can't they keep up with news?

Oh yeah, they get their news from fux.

FYI, he tried diplomacy and he tried sanctions.

Whoever said saying "pin prick" is pussy, that he should have said "surgical strike" - That IS what he said -

- that it would not be a "pin prick".

Why do rw's even bother to watch when they have already decided to lie about it?

Just go on humping Putin's leg.

Gutless traitors.
Stop calling one of our fighting men who served a traitor. Repeating lies does not make you right.

Russia has already said that the conditions of the Syrians giving up their chemical weapons is a commitment not to attack.

Tin Can, hunh?!
Yea, somebody needs back up somewhere

I was Tin Can also Gunnersmate, USS John King DDG3, USS Fiske DD842, USS Spruance DD-963

It was Psychobabble. Indecisive compared to his bluster of last week. he's been knocked down a few notches by Putin and Assad...and THIS was an affirmation.

I thought he did a good job of laying it out, point by point. Maybe he should have Cliffs Notes for rw's.

Even if it were true that Assad/Putin were capable of doing anything even remotely related to knocking down a US president, that's the very last thing that has happened here.

Maybe you're not aware of just how much power President Obama has at his fingertips but more likely, you're just desperate to keep on humping Putin's leg.

Move to Russia along with the other rw traitors.

So how many people you going to call traitors or tell them to move to Russia you insipid moron.

I'm sorry you're upset that Obama got his ass handed to him, but actually I am to, you know, I live here and he represents me sadly.

And let me share something with you, if you think your messiah is in trouble now, just wait tillmputin or assad tell him and horseface to go blow it out his ass.

what is he going to do then? he's not going to get a vote going his way , you think is going to turn around and actually tell the military to go in there and layout strikes? forget it, he'll look even more foolish ineffectual and than he/us does now.....

Remember: he didn't set the redline, the world set the redline…… :rolleyes:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avQKLRGRhPU]US President Barack Obama in 'red line' warning to Syria over chemical weapons - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back