State of the Union, 53% “very positive”, 24% “somewhat positive"

I didn't watch it. obama just says the same thing over and over again. He's great. He's wonderful. He's king of the world. He's going to give us all our own unicorn that shits skittles.

It's because only liberals could watch it, I tried but i'm not gonna sit there and be lied to over and over again.

I agree!
I really find it distasteful to watch a President that wants to destroy the America I knew and doing it while he has TOLD the fools that believe him...
Obama said in his own words... his book "Dreams of My Father"
"It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied. They were revealed. Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem
angry all the time."

FOOLS forever die together!

I wonder what tool/s they are using to actually calculate all of that.

Intersting stuff.

FACTS easy to get without wondering...

Total Respondents 1148
Total Republicans 305 (27%)
Total Democrats 414 (36%)
Total Independents 429 (37%)

Poll: Obama's approval stands at 52% - CBS News

Obama was speaking to a relatively friendly audience, according to CNN.
Forty-four percent of the network's sample was Democratic, and
just 17 percent was Republican,
making it 12 points more Democratic than the American population.

State Of The Union Poll Shows Largely Positive Reaction

yes yes yes..as a no ( forget low) inforamtion voter with absolutely no stake in the productive class, I actually orgasmed!!!!! it was the greatest thing since sliced bread, Demosthenes denunciation of Philip, Ciceros Defense of Roscius , the Gettysburg address, FDR's pearl harbor speech, JFK, Tear down this wall.....

it was fucking Boffo!!!!!!!!
funny%20dude.gif

People pay attention to the fluff. Yes he sounded positive and as long as you didn't actually think about what he was saying you could come away feeling good.

The reality is that his speech was complete bull shit at best and outright lies at worst.

Intersting stuff.

they used you or those like you probably, you're all tools...

you sheep really make me laugh, he could have dropped his drawers and left a huge dukey right there on the podium and you would have gasped and ran for a tape measure to proclaim its immensity and wondrous size and properties.....:rolleyes:

Bing was pounding the drums all day on its SOTU coverage. I'd venture to say that the sample population they polled were mostly anal fornicators and people who get a reflex erection if they detect a photon of light reflecting off of an image of Barry. I, like the proprietor of legalinsurrection chose to watch the Westminster Dog Show because whatever Barry had to say can be adequately summed up in three words "Tax The Rich".
The only reason he's off on his gun kick is that he wants to reduce the probability that he might end up like the hapless Benito Mussolini and his lady friend Clara. "sic semper tyrannis"

Intersting stuff.

they used you or those like you probably, you're all tools...

you sheep really make me laugh, he could have dropped his drawers and left a huge dukey right there on the podium and you would have gasped and ran for a tape measure to proclaim its immensity and wondrous size and properties.....:rolleyes:

You remind me of an OLD OLD story about basically the same thing!!!
Everyone said, loud enough for the others to hear: "Look at the Emperor's new clothes. They're beautiful!"

"What a marvellous train!"

"And the colors! The colors of that beautiful fabric! I have never seen anything like it in my life!" They all tried to conceal their disappointment at not being able to see the clothes, and since nobody was willing to admit his own stupidity and incompetence, they all behaved as the two scoundrels had predicted.

A child, however, who had no important job and could only see things as his eyes showed them to him, went up to the carriage.

"The Emperor is naked," he said.

"Fool!" his father reprimanded, running after him. "Don't talk nonsense!" He grabbed his child and took him away. But the boy's remark, which had been heard by the bystanders, was repeated over and over again until everyone cried:

"The boy is right! The Emperor is naked! It's true!"

The Emperor's New Clothes

PEOPLE... THIS President has TOLD YOU he is TRICKING AND USING TACTICS to FOOL YOU!!!

Obama said in his own words... his book "Dreams of My Father"
"It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned. People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied. They were revealed. Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time."

Generic Congressional Ballot - Rasmussen Reports?
A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey shows that 42% of Likely U.S. Voters would vote for the Democrat in their district’s congressional race if the election were held today, while 39% would choose the Republican instead.

This as, konradv also stated, shows not an oversampling of (D) but of, I guess, independents. 33% of those who polled favorable were of the 39% of independents.

Of those poled for the SOTU speech: 44% (D), 17% (R), 39% other

77% favorable - 44% (D) = 33% other

Did you participate? I did. Thru the whole speech, he never broke out of negative numbers. I think the highest I saw was -32 and the lowest was -77. Gun control and climate change was when he bottomed out in the polling. It was interesting that men and women tracked almost identically and that Republicans and independents did too.

We have 16 trillion in debt, record number of welfare recipients, no budget, never ending spending, shrinking economy, high unemployment for the 5th year in a row and you feel good about this?

Forum List

Back