State Theocracy, Christian style - US next on the agenda?

Liberals don't mind theocracy as long as it's Islam, the most praised-by-Hitler, Jew-exterminating hate ideology in history......then they can't figure out why I call liberals the ultimate neo-Nazis. They're too far up their own asses to realize that when they put that muslim dick in their lying, piety-spewing, rabies-foamed mouths, Hitler's dick comes right along with it as a package deal.

Yes, I've been studying Pisslam in horrifying detail for several years, so don't any liberals even TRY to lie to me and deny it.

If you need any religion to inform you of morality you are to be deeply pitied.

What informs you of morality, and what is the origin of it?
Are you a human being Billy?

Perhaps.

Answer my question, and I will answer yours.
If you are only perhaps a human being, you won't understand. And any spiritual journey is a personal journey.
We're all human beings. Now what's your answer? What informs you of morality, and where does this information come from?

Some of you don't seem to understand what being a human being means, that's a direct result of religious power structure indoctrination over the ages. Moreover this query of "What informs you of morality, and where does this information come from?" indicates your morality comes from some external source you must submit to. Someone else had to put that idea into your head; that you as a human being are unable to be a moral person, unable to live a moral life, and have no spiritual connection to humanity without pledging allegience to a religion or some power structure. That's pretty sad. Sounds like "original sin"; you're fucked merely for arriving, you're unfit and must therefore submit. Lotta really fucked up psychological warfare in that.

If you could do away with all religion tomorrow, with what moral code would you replace it?

Or would you bother?

Hilarious non argument. How did humans have civil society before the current religions. Laws are agreed upon by the society and anyone that strays outside the 'norm' is punished. Religion doesn't provide any unique moral framework and in fact most advocate some type of torture or murder.
The Roman Catholic Church was the first global multinational corporation and called for, in various Papal Bulls of the 1500s, the ethnic cleansing of the indigenous peoples of the Americas. Praise Jesus and shit.

What's that got to do with Jesus?
Man, I don't do remedial work.

You need it. Desperately.
Spiritual journeys are personal journeys billy.

Perhaps.

If you are only perhaps a human being, you won't understand. And any spiritual journey is a personal journey.
We're all human beings. Now what's your answer? What informs you of morality, and where does this information come from?

Some of you don't seem to understand what being a human being means, that's a direct result of religious power structure indoctrination over the ages. Moreover this query of "What informs you of morality, and where does this information come from?" indicates your morality comes from some external source you must submit to. Someone else had to put that idea into your head; that you as a human being are unable to be a moral person, unable to live a moral life, and have no spiritual connection to humanity without pledging allegience to a religion or some power structure. That's pretty sad. Sounds like "original sin"; you're fucked merely for arriving, you're unfit and must therefore submit. Lotta really fucked up psychological warfare in that.
:dance:

Perhaps.

:dance:
Deep.

Liberals don't mind theocracy as long as it's Islam, the most praised-by-Hitler, Jew-exterminating hate ideology in history......then they can't figure out why I call liberals the ultimate neo-Nazis. They're too far up their own asses to realize that when they put that muslim dick in their lying, piety-spewing, rabies-foamed mouths, Hitler's dick comes right along with it as a package deal.

Yes, I've been studying Pisslam in horrifying detail for several years, so don't any liberals even TRY to lie to me and deny it.
really goy boy?

You can see how easily theocracy would be accepted by some. I imagine this is what people in Iran see and read daily as well. People who think their religion should control all people's lives. The same with the Taliban, the same with Isis. Some are more violent than others but all share the idea that their religion should be forced law on the entire population.

I'm getting the impression you have no clue what a theocracy is

If you could do away with all religion tomorrow, with what moral code would you replace it?

Or would you bother?
If you need any religion to inform you of morality you are to be deeply pitied.

Perhaps.

In other words you're talking out of your rear

If not for the constitution and the hard work from secularists, much of the U.S. would be no different than the Islamic jihadists of the middle east.
If we must have a theocracy, then, I'll take Jesus of Nazareth as the Baseline, over Muhammed, any day of the week.

But... not to worry... there's a Heaven for atheists, too... it's just that there's nobody home.

Or would you bother?

Hilarious non argument. How did humans have civil society before the current religions. Laws are agreed upon by the society and anyone that strays outside the 'norm' is punished. Religion doesn't provide any unique moral framework and in fact most advocate some type of torture or murder.

In your humble opinion. The fact is, all moral codes trace back to various religions at some point in history, even cults of personality if not spiritual or metaphysical beliefs.

The fact is humans are essentially animals. While humans possess a conscience, you must be taught to be moral, or immoral. Otherwise, it's all quite relative - whatever pulls your trigger to satisfy your instinctive wants and needs.

You're talking to people who have no curiosity about history.

Last edited:

Or would you bother?

The Roman Catholic Church was the first global multinational corporation and called for, in various Papal Bulls of the 1500s, the ethnic cleansing of the indigenous peoples of the Americas. Praise Jesus and shit.

What's that got to do with Jesus?
Man, I don't do remedial work.

A democrat who doesn't work?

What is this world coming to????

If not for the constitution and the hard work from secularists, much of the U.S. would be no different than the Islamic jihadists of the middle east.
If we must have a theocracy, then, I'll take Jesus of Nazareth as the Baseline, over Muhammed, any day of the week.

But... not to worry... there's a Heaven for atheists, too... it's just that there's nobody home.
We will not have a theocracy. And nobody believes that Jesus would be your baseline, Trump supporter.

We will not have a theocracy. And nobody believes that Jesus would be your baseline, Trump supporter.
If the United States became a theocracy, then who else (what other religious founder) would be the Baseline?

---------------

Oh, and, I voted for Bernie Sanders in the Illinois Primary and Hillary Clinton in the General (although I felt damned dirty about that last one).

Because I sensed that Drumpf was a Train Wreck waiting to happen.

Or would you bother?

In your humble opinion. The fact is, all moral codes trace back to various religions at some point in history, even cults of personality if not spiritual or metaphysical beliefs.

The fact is humans are essentially animals. While humans possess a conscience, you must be taught to be moral, or immoral. Otherwise, it's all quite relative - whatever pulls your trigger to satisfy your instinctive wants and needs.

You're talking to people who have no curiosity about history.

Yup. Explains the high density of their parietals.

Forum List

Back