Still Waitin'.....

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
...for the White House, and it's supporters to provide answers to these questions....

1. According to the White House spin machine, a satirical video was the cause of the attacks...but no intelligence organization was claiming that.

2.According to White House supporters, reinforcements were not sent because they believed that they would arrive too late to stem the attack.....exactly where did the attackers post their timeline of 'begin attack.....end attack'?
BTW....it lasted six hours. How did the White House know that it wouldn't last six days?

3.As of this moment, there has been no Presidential timeline released....implying that Obama went to bed, unconcerned, so that he could awake, bright-eyed and bushy-tailed to set off on his fund-raising.

4. "Even as the White House strove last week to move beyond questions about the Benghazi attacks of Tuesday, September 11, 2012, fresh evidence emerged that senior Obama administration officials knowingly misled the country about what had happened in the days following the assaults. The Weekly Standard has obtained a timeline briefed by the Office of the Director of National Intelligence detailing the heavy substantive revisions made to the CIA’s talking points, just six weeks before the 2012 presidential election, and additional information about why the changes were made and by whom."
The Benghazi Talking Points | The Weekly Standard

And, rather than agree that we, the people, are entitled to answers to those questions, many of our ersatz Liberals/Progressives/Democrats.....

....behave as though they are more than happy to be treated the way mushrooms are ...'kept in the dark and fed s___'
Urban Dictionary: treat em like a mushroom

Here's some advice:

"I'm sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and disagree with this administration, somehow you're not patriotic. We need to stand up and say we're Americans, and we have the right to debate and disagree with any administration."
— Hillary Rodham Clinton

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJxmpTMGhU0]I Am Sick And Tired - Hillary Clinton - YouTube[/ame]

2.According to White House supporters, reinforcements were not sent because they believed that they would arrive too late to stem the attack.....exactly where did the attackers post their timeline of 'begin attack.....end attack'?
BTW....it lasted six hours. How did the White House know that it wouldn't last six days?

I don't care if the force was going from the USA. There's no excuse to not get something in the works. The reality according to the one whistleblower's testimony is they didn't want to send troops because they'd have to classify it as a terrorist attack.

And the dispatch from the embassy said nothing of a demonstration. They called it an attack. Yet the regime spun the video story. SICKENING.

...for the White House, and it's supporters to provide answers to these questions....

1. According to the White House spin machine, a satirical video was the cause of the attacks...but no intelligence organization was claiming that.

3.As of this moment, there has been no Presidential timeline released....implying that Obama went to bed, unconcerned, so that he could awake, bright-eyed and bushy-tailed to set off on his fund-raising.

4. "Even as the White House strove last week to move beyond questions about the Benghazi attacks of Tuesday, September 11, 2012, fresh evidence emerged that senior Obama administration officials knowingly misled the country about what had happened in the days following the assaults. The Weekly Standard has obtained a timeline briefed by the Office of the Director of National Intelligence detailing the heavy substantive revisions made to the CIA’s talking points, just six weeks before the 2012 presidential election, and additional information about why the changes were made and by whom."
The Benghazi Talking Points | The Weekly Standard

And, rather than agree that we, the people, are entitled to answers to those questions, many of our ersatz Liberals/Progressives/Democrats.....

....behave as though they are more than happy to be treated the way mushrooms are ...'kept in the dark and fed s___'
Urban Dictionary: treat em like a mushroom

Here's some advice:

"I'm sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and disagree with this administration, somehow you're not patriotic. We need to stand up and say we're Americans, and we have the right to debate and disagree with any administration."
— Hillary Rodham Clinton

I Am Sick And Tired - Hillary Clinton - YouTube

If you don't mind, may I add #5?

#5 What is/are the name or names of the individuals who thought it would be a swell idea to hire a Libyan Militia to be the official security guards for Ambassador Stevens?

Militia Hired by State Dept. Warned It Wouldn’t Protect Stevens’ Movements in Benghazi
May 1, 2013

(CNSNews.com) - The February 17th Martyrs Brigade, a Benghazi-based militia with Islamist elements that the State Department hired as a “quick reaction force” (QRF) to protect the department’s mission in Benghazi, warned the State Department that it would not protect the movements of Amb. Chris Stevens when he visited there last September.

That warning was relayed to the regional security officer (RSO) at the U.S. Embassy in Tripoli--the top security adviser to the ambassador--in an internal State Department email dated Sept. 9, 2012.

That was one day before Stevens departed Tripoli for Benghazi--for what was scheduled to be a five-day visit.

Militia Hired by State Dept. Warned It Wouldn?t Protect Stevens? Movements in Benghazi | CNS News

"It all happened in 1904, when the 64-year-old Perdicaris and his stepson found themselves taken hostage from their villa in Tangier, Morocco by a scruffy band of rifle-toting Berber tribesmen on horseback.

The bandits' chieftain was flamboyant, black-bearded Mulai Ahmed er Raisuli, and he wanted to extort a heavy ransom from the Sultan of Morocco -- not to mention embarrass the sovereign by showing his powerlessness to protect foreign citizens.

This was more than a simple kidnapping in a distant land. For President Theodore Roosevelt, it was an opportunity to start waving his "big stick," sending battleships steaming toward the African coast to ensure Perdicaris' safe release.

It also gave Roosevelt the chance to issue one of his most blood-curdling proclamations, a statement that helped ensure his re-election while sending Americans wild with joy:

"Perdicaris alive or Raisuli dead!"
"This government wants Perdicaris alive or Raisuli dead," went the telegram.
1904: Teddy's Big Stick

How do you keep a fooling, waiting?

I will tell ya later.

:lol:

How about you man up and demand answers to the questions.

Those questions have been answer ad nauseum.

You guys don't like the answers.

Because the only answer you want..is the impeachment and removal from office of President Obama.

Doesn't matter what vehicle you guys use to do it.

I will tell ya later.

Those questions have been answer ad nauseum.

You guys don't like the answers.

Because the only answer you want..is the impeachment and removal from office of President Obama.

Doesn't matter what vehicle you guys use to do it.

If you are correct, it should be easy to provide the answers....

If you cannot....everything I've claimed about Liberals/Progressives/Democrats is a fact.

Balls in your court.

I hope Hillary comes back to testify, I want to see her kick GOP ass up and down the block again :up:

I will tell ya later.

Because most American's are programmed zombies. The people on the Right simply want to skewer the President and Dems and the people on the left don't want their party smeared and will protect "their guy" at all cost.

Nobody really cares wtf happened, they only want the other team to look like fools so they can stand on their soap box and gloat "I told you so."

The faux outrage from the right is sickening, and the defending from the left is nauseating.

The truth of the matter is that what happened in Benghazi was that it was a total fuck up. Incompetence on many levels.

The one question we should all be demanding is why the lie that it was all about a Youtube Video and who tossed Ambassador Rice under the bus.

I hope Hillary comes back to testify, I want to see her kick GOP ass up and down the block again :up:

The nation has already heard her entire repetoire:

1. "...vast right-wing conspiracy..."

2. "I have no specific memory of that...."

3. "...what difference does it make..."

I will tell ya later.

Because most American's are programmed zombies. The people on the Right simply want to skewer the President and Dems and the people on the left don't want their party smeared and will protect "their guy" at all cost.

Nobody really cares wtf happened, they only want the other team to look like fools so they can stand on their soap box and gloat "I told you so."

The faux outrage from the right is sickening, and the defending from the left is nauseating.

The truth of the matter is that what happened in Benghazi was that it was a total fuck up. Incompetence on many levels.

The one question we should all be demanding is why the lie that it was all about a Youtube Video and who tossed Ambassador Rice under the bus.

There's a lot of truth to this. I think the so-called right and left play the same games. However, I think there's a growing faction of Americans who are tired of that smoke screen and are tired of the corruption. I think Benghazi is disgusting.

I will tell ya later.

It wasn't a lie. You seem to want to be reasonable. Why are you still saying that it was a lie? It was Rice broadcasting the info that she had at the time....she even said that the situation was fluid. Do you know what that means?

A lie is when you say something that YOU KNOW IS FALSE. If you can prove that Rice knew what she said was false, I will give you this point. Go ahead. Prove it.

Similarly, if you want to claim that someone lied to her.....thus throwing her under the bus.....you MUST PROVIDE PROOF THAT IT HAPPENED AND NAME THE CULPRIT.

If you cannot, you must stop calling it a lie.

Thank you.

Forum List

Back