Stop Antisemitism

I don't think that this is a particularly useful attack on someone who seems to be tireless in efforts to publicize what israel accomplishes and how Israel and Jews are being victimized. Trying to tie a person's political identification with an attitude when that person's attitude doesn't seem to correlate with the assumed acts of the group is not helpful.

The American partisan political system was based in different approaches to the size, breadth and role of government. That there is some extension which certain parts of the party indulge in, connecting their political identity with their views on other issues might be interesting to read but it isn't then foundational to the definitions of the political parties.

I can be a democrat because of my view of domestic policies and still be an ardent Zionist. Claiming that there is a necessary and inevitable schism between those two aspects of identity is flawed.
He is all talk. His actions aka voting supports antisemitism.

That’s my opinion. Is this not an opinion forum?

I don't think that this is a particularly useful attack on someone who seems to be tireless in efforts to publicize what israel accomplishes and how Israel and Jews are being victimized. Trying to tie a person's political identification with an attitude when that person's attitude doesn't seem to correlate with the assumed acts of the group is not helpful.

The American partisan political system was based in different approaches to the size, breadth and role of government. That there is some extension which certain parts of the party indulge in, connecting their political identity with their views on other issues might be interesting to read but it isn't then foundational to the definitions of the political parties.

I can be a democrat because of my view of domestic policies and still be an ardent Zionist. Claiming that there is a necessary and inevitable schism between those two aspects of identity is flawed.
You can’t be a D still and support Jews. No way, if you are then you’re a traitor in my view. Full stop.

He is all talk. His actions aka voting supports antisemitism.

That’s my opinion. Is this not an opinion forum?
He is not all talk because his actions are promoting knowledge about Israel and Judaism. You can have an opinion, as can I. In my opinion, your claims is incorrect and provably so. C'est la vie.

The Michigan vacation home of former Obama Chief of Staff and current U.S .Ambassador to Japan, Rahm Emanuel, was vandalized with graffiti that said “Nazis.”

On Sunday, when the incident occurred, Emanuel was in Chicago, where he served as mayor between 2011-19.

It was apparent the vandalism was motivated by antisemitism, and the police confirmed that there was no additional property damage or theft. The homeowner had the offensive spraypainted language removed.

(full article online)

toon%20propal.jpg

Palestinian students in the so-called “moderate” Fatah-controlled West Bank have been expressing open support for Hamas and the murder of Jews.

Three videos of West Bank students chanting in the streets show in all clarity their support for Hamas, the massacre of Israelis and slaughter of Jews, and the continued war.

In Jenin, students shouted the infamous slogan “[Remember] Khaibar, Khaibar, oh Jews! The army of Muhammad will return!” This is a direct call to murder Jews as Khaibar is the name of the last Jewish village defeated by Muhammad's army in 628. Many Jews were murdered in the battle, which marked the end of Jewish presence in Arabia. There are Muslims who see this event as a precursor to future wars against Jews. At extremist gatherings and rallies, this slogan is often chanted as a threat to Jews warning them that they should expect their coming defeat and slaughter by Muslims.

While students in Al-Mughayyir north of Ramallah vowed that “there is no god but Allah,” and that Israelis are “Allah’s enemy,” students in Nablus pledged allegiance to Hamas terror leader Muhammad Deif:

Leader of chant: “[Remember] Khaibar, Khaibar, oh Jews!”
Students: “[Remember] Khaibar, Khaibar, oh Jews!”
Leader of chant: “The army of Muhammad will return!”
Students: “The army of Muhammad will return!” …
Students: “With spirit, with blood, we will redeem you Al-Aqsa Mosque!” …
Leader of chant: “O [Hamas’ spokesman] Abu Ubeida, O dear one”
Students: “O [Hamas’ spokesman] Abu Ubeida, O dear one”
Leader of chant: “strike and burn Tel Aviv!”
Students: “strike and burn Tel Aviv!” …
Leader of chant: “O Muslim, call out ‘Allahu Akbar’ (i.e., “Allah is greatest”)”
Students: “O Muslim, call out ‘Allahu Akbar’”
Leader of chant: “and blow up the Zionist’s head!”
Students: “and blow up the Zionist’s head!” …
Leader of chant: “We are the people of Muhammad Deif (i.e., Hamas terror leader)!”
Students: “We are the people of Muhammad Deif (i.e., Hamas terror leader)!”
[Quds News Network (Hamas), X (Twitter) account, Oct. 31, 2023]​
Leader of chant: “There is no god but Allah”
Students: “There is no god but Allah”
Leader of chant: “and the Zionist is Allah’s enemy!”
Students:“and the Zionist is Allah’s enemy!”
Students: “We are the people of Muhammad Deif (i.e., Hamas terror leader)! …
Millions salute… with knives!”
[Quds News Network (Hamas), X (Twitter) account, Oct. 30, 2023]​
During the current war, Palestinian Media Watch has exposed several expressions in support of Hamas and slaughter of Jews by Palestinian West Bank students. A teacher led schoolgirls in a chant that taught the girls their “path is Jihad” – holy war, while Fatah’s student movement has called on Allah to murder Jews. Students in Ramallah have been urging people owning guns to "shoot Jews" or hand their guns over to Hamas.

This is the next generation of Palestinians. If the PA becomes rulers of the Gaza Strip and again responsible for education, once Hamas has been eradicated by Israel, in a few years, Israel might be facing more of the same: Terror.

Texts posted with the videos by the Quds News Network, which is identified with Hamas:

Posted text with 1st video: “News coverage: Female school students in Jenin continue the processions supporting the Gaza Strip (i.e., Hamas’ terror war on Israel).”
Posted text with 2nd video: “News coverage: A procession of students as a sign of support for the Gaza Strip (refers to Hamas’ terror war on Israel; see note below -Ed.) in Al-Mughayyir village in the Jenin subdistrict.”
Posted text with 3rd video: “#Watch
School students’ calls during a procession that they held a short while ago in central Nablus as a sign of support for the Gaza Strip and the resistance (i.e., Hamas’ terror war on Israel)”
[Quds News Network (Hamas), X (Twitter) account, Oct. 30, 2023]​
Khaibar is the name of the last Jewish village defeated by Muhammad's army in 628. Many Jews were murdered in the battle, which marked the end of Jewish presence in Arabia. There are Muslims who see this event as a precursor to future wars against Jews. At extremist gatherings and rallies, this slogan is often chanted as a threat to Jews warning them that they should expect their coming defeat and slaughter by Muslims.

Muhammad Deif – Palestinian terrorist and chief commander of the Izz A-Din Al-Qassam Brigades (Hamas' military wing). He organized several terror attacks, including the first Jaffa Street suicide bombing in Jerusalem (27 murdered, 35 wounded, Feb. 25, 1996), the second Jaffa Street suicide bombing in Jerusalem (18 murdered, over 40 wounded, March 3, 1996), the Ashkelon Junction suicide bombing (1 murdered, 35 wounded, March 3, 1996), the Elei Sinai shooting attack (2 murdered, 15 wounded, Oct. 2, 2001 and the Atzmona shooting attack (5 murdered, 15 wounded, March 7, 2002). He also led the cell that kidnapped and murdered 3 Israeli soldiers: Shahar Simani (April 20, 1994), Aryeh Frankental (July 7, 1994), and Nachshon Wachsman (Oct. 9, 1994).

The Palestinian students from the West Bank chanted this during Hamas’ terror war on Israel:

Hamas war on Israel October 2023 -

Today's insane Arab media antisemitism:

From Dr. Rabie Hassan Kouka writing in Al-Jamahir:

Perhaps someone who is familiar with the bloody history of the Jews will not be surprised by the Zionist brutality and invasion and the shedding of the blood of our great people in proud Gaza and holy Palestine, because they have historical depth in filth, treachery, killing, and bloodshed. They are the ones who tried to kill the Messenger of Mercy, our Master Muhammad, may God bless him and grant him peace, several times, despite their knowledge that he was a prophet sent from God Almighty: ...

Before that, they attempted to assassinate our Master Jesus, the Messenger of Love, Christ, peace be upon him. ...

These are the Jews, a vile, murderous people. They only understand the language of blood and murder. Their crimes did not stop there, but the series of killing the prophets before that continues.

These are some of the pages of their black history and their criminal record, which extended to reach Palestine and where they committed the most horrific massacres that devastate humanity. What they are committing these days in Gaza is an extension of their history that hates all goodness, all virtue, and all humanity.

Sounds like it is merely "anti-Zionism," doesn't it?

The best part? This newspaper is a government newspaper in ....Syria.

4. Delegitimization and Dehumanization

We turn now to the next result from a full stop “no” answer to (Q): we are compelled to examine exactly how it has come to pass that so many on our campuses can find themselves answering “yes” instead.

Let’s begin with this observation from Vassar College professor of Russian history Michaela Pohl from 2016:

The atmosphere at Vassar … is troubled. I am not Jewish, but even I have experienced an increase in hostility and strained silences among students and colleagues … I have been called a “f--king fascist,” “Zionist” and “idiot” for speaking out against Vassar’s BDS resolution and speaking up for Israel and for US policy. I have seen Jewish students profiled and singled out at a BDS meeting. I have felt the icy silence that reigns in some departments … Academics who suggest that Israel is harvesting organs … earn [approving] tweets and clicks—and deal in hate speech … It is speech that angers and mobilizes and that relishes its effects but denies that the effect was ever the intention.

As for the long-term effects of such an environment, Pohl noted that “students look down at their desks when I say things about Jewish emancipation [in Russia] … [there are] embarrassed silences in class while discussing Jewish history.”

This may be America in 2023, but what we’re seeing is an old story, dressed up fresh for the 21st century Western world.

Years of lies, fertilizing the soil, all deliberately designed to delegitimize and dehumanize the Jew, to label the Jew as inhuman, demonic, pure evil. Once you are convinced that the Jew represents evil, then persecuting Jews, even killing Jews, becomes not only acceptable but even obligatory. If the Jew is evil, then you in turn must be a very good person in persecuting and killing him. The ancient and medieval Christians did this for centuries, portraying the Jew as the fleshly embodiment of evil for their rejection and crucifixion of Jesus. The Germans and the Nazis did this for decades in racial terms, inspired and justifying their actions by the antisemitic forgery Protocols of the Elders of Zion, even developing a whole academic discipline to demonstrate the evils of the Jews and thus inspiring the book title, as apt today as ever, Hitler’s Professors. After some decades of this program, killing actual living Jews isn’t merely easier but becomes an act of virtue.

The newer lies, now also several decades old, are merely superficial variations on the older lies, aiming to better reflect the specific evils of today. The charges of “genocide,” “ethnic cleansing,” “settler colonialism,” “apartheid,” and more recently, right out of Goebbels’ playbook, “Jewish supremacy”—not to mention probably every single thing most people believe about Gaza—all of these are lies, in fact easily documentable and demonstrable lies for anyone who takes a few minutes to honestly evaluate them. (Many people for example don’t know that rather unlike most “open air prisons” or “concentration camps” Gaza has four-star hotels and restaurants, luxury cars, ritzy malls, affluent neighborhoods, fancy beach resorts, and an obesity problem, not to mention a massive military infrastructure.) These charges don’t have to be true, they just have to be widely circulated, widely repeated, and widely believed, so that the Jew becomes the embodiment of whatever is considered most evil today.

And this is what the Palestinian movement, along with its many “progressive” allies, has successfully accomplished.

After almost twenty years of the “Boycott, Divestment, Sanctions” (BDS) movement against Israel, orchestrated on campus by the more than 200 chapters of SJP, their short-term goal, that of damaging Israel economically, was a bust; but the long-term goal, the real goal, has succeeded beyond their wildest dreams. Whether or not a particular BDS resolution passes or fails on a given campus, the campaign itself soaks the campus in all the lies above for weeks on end, year after year. Most students don’t really follow the details, but come away thinking, man, those Jews with their genocide, apartheid, and supremacy, must really be pretty evil.

And now in 2023 no one blinks when SJP asserts boldly, baldly, as if factually, on their recent social media celebrating the slaughter of 1200 mostly Jews, that every single Israeli Jew is a "settler"—even the ones who live within the internationally recognized borders of the U.N. member State of Israel, even the ones whose lineage in that land might well trace back to Biblical times. In today’s campus vernacular the label “settler” is a slur rivalling in evilness the slur “Nazi” (which they also repeatedly sling against Israelis). If every Israeli Jew is a settler, then every Israeli Jew is evil, and therefore legitimately murdered. That includes the babies, and the grandmothers, and the unarmed dancing teenagers, and by the way it also justifies torturing them and raping them before you murder them.

(full article online)

Up to 79% of antisemitic harassment is never divulged, according to experts who weigh in on ‘obstacles’ that deter Jewish victims – especially youth – from speaking out​

(full article online )

Skydivers forming a Star of David in Southern California. Photo: Screenshot

Palestinian students in the so-called “moderate” Fatah-controlled West Bank have been expressing open support for Hamas and the murder of Jews.

Three videos of West Bank students chanting in the streets show in all clarity their support for Hamas, the massacre of Israelis and slaughter of Jews, and the continued war.

In Jenin, students shouted the infamous slogan “[Remember] Khaibar, Khaibar, oh Jews! The army of Muhammad will return!” This is a direct call to murder Jews as Khaibar is the name of the last Jewish village defeated by Muhammad's army in 628. Many Jews were murdered in the battle, which marked the end of Jewish presence in Arabia. There are Muslims who see this event as a precursor to future wars against Jews. At extremist gatherings and rallies, this slogan is often chanted as a threat to Jews warning them that they should expect their coming defeat and slaughter by Muslims.

While students in Al-Mughayyir north of Ramallah vowed that “there is no god but Allah,” and that Israelis are “Allah’s enemy,” students in Nablus pledged allegiance to Hamas terror leader Muhammad Deif:

During the current war, Palestinian Media Watch has exposed several expressions in support of Hamas and slaughter of Jews by Palestinian West Bank students. A teacher led schoolgirls in a chant that taught the girls their “path is Jihad” – holy war, while Fatah’s student movement has called on Allah to murder Jews. Students in Ramallah have been urging people owning guns to "shoot Jews" or hand their guns over to Hamas.

This is the next generation of Palestinians. If the PA becomes rulers of the Gaza Strip and again responsible for education, once Hamas has been eradicated by Israel, in a few years, Israel might be facing more of the same: Terror.

Texts posted with the videos by the Quds News Network, which is identified with Hamas:

Khaibar is the name of the last Jewish village defeated by Muhammad's army in 628. Many Jews were murdered in the battle, which marked the end of Jewish presence in Arabia. There are Muslims who see this event as a precursor to future wars against Jews. At extremist gatherings and rallies, this slogan is often chanted as a threat to Jews warning them that they should expect their coming defeat and slaughter by Muslims.

Muhammad Deif – Palestinian terrorist and chief commander of the Izz A-Din Al-Qassam Brigades (Hamas' military wing). He organized several terror attacks, including the first Jaffa Street suicide bombing in Jerusalem (27 murdered, 35 wounded, Feb. 25, 1996), the second Jaffa Street suicide bombing in Jerusalem (18 murdered, over 40 wounded, March 3, 1996), the Ashkelon Junction suicide bombing (1 murdered, 35 wounded, March 3, 1996), the Elei Sinai shooting attack (2 murdered, 15 wounded, Oct. 2, 2001 and the Atzmona shooting attack (5 murdered, 15 wounded, March 7, 2002). He also led the cell that kidnapped and murdered 3 Israeli soldiers: Shahar Simani (April 20, 1994), Aryeh Frankental (July 7, 1994), and Nachshon Wachsman (Oct. 9, 1994).

The Palestinian students from the West Bank chanted this during Hamas’ terror war on Israel:

Hamas war on Israel October 2023 -

And Democratic Party that you so blindly support agrees with the WB terrorists.

Forum List

Back