STOP worrying Earth is getting hotter

Well of course you're at a loss. Are you a physicist? A climate scientist? A computer model programmer?

You would have to go read up on that. Same here.
Since you asked, I'm a Environmental Resources Engineer retired from a U.S. gov't meteorology branch, but that changes nothing. Our focus is the this climate question and decided who's a bad guy is a side issue.

Perhaps if you reread what I said about...
OK, I can say we "map patterns that match our models and the physics" as much as the next guy, but I'm a bit at a loss to imagine exactly what gets measured and what gets mapped.
...you might see that my interest is finding out what we're measuring and understanding what gets mapped. This may be because of my scientific background that I sense you do not share.

Those are organizations, not scientists.

NAME the "scientists" you religiously parrot and never question,
Sorry but there is no one, in any field, I never question.

and then explain why there is ice age glacier south of Arctic Circle on Greenland but no such ice age glacier north of Arctic Circle on Alaska...
Don't know why or why it matters.

Sorry but there is no one, in any field, I never question.

Don't know why or why it matters.

LOL!!!!

Your "cause" is Co2. Co2 is constant over Alaska and Greenland. Hence, Co2 has NOTHING TO DO with ICE AGES.... since Alaska and Greenland have completely stumped the Co2 FRAUD here since the question was first asked more than a year ago...

LOL!!!!

Your "cause" is Co2. Co2 is constant over Alaska and Greenland. Hence, Co2 has NOTHING TO DO with ICE AGES.... since Alaska and Greenland have completely stumped the Co2 FRAUD here since the question was first asked more than a year ago...
CO2 has nothing to do or is just one of the many factors that contribute to ice ages? If you know the answer to that you are the most knowledgeable climate scientist on the planet. Are you?

I really struggle with that logic. What kind of temperatures swings does life endure today from daylight to darkness, from summer to winter?
Weather is not climate. Why don't you ask Mammoths their opinion? Oh yeah, they (and many others) went extinct when the earth warmed.

Weather is not climate. Why don't you ask Mammoths their opinion? Oh yeah, they (and many others) went extinct when the earth warmed.
Right, but it demonstrates the tolerance range of life. Please do make that leap in logic of a 1C increase and woolly mammoths. I'd love to see your mental masturbation.

Exactly, you did not suggest any possible way of removing the heat. Mean while I'm assuming you have no idea.
Heat is always escaping to outer space. The atmosphere acts like a choke. Evaporative cooling, cloud reflectivity, albedo, convective currents, heat transfer from the Atlantic to the Arctic, solar variability, etc. are variables which can affect the climate. It only takes a 0.7 W/m^2 of change to go from net warming to net cooling.

Right, but it demonstrates the tolerance range of life. Please do make that leap in logic of a 1C increase and woolly mammoths. I'd love to see your mental masturbation.
It wasn't heat that killed of the mammoths, it was its effects on vegetation. Mammoths didn't live in forests and that is what spread after the ice age ended.

Since you asked, I'm a Environmental Resources Engineer retired from a U.S. gov't meteorology branch, but that changes nothing
That's right it changes nothing. You are not a climate scientist or climate modeler.

So you should defer to the experts, just as you would expect the UPS driver to defer to you, when discussing environmental resources engineering.

See?

Forum List

Back