Straight up Fraud

WTF DO YOU THINK THE HEARINGS ARE ABOUT ?

Has he been convicted yet, or are we just throwing that whole 'innocent until proven guilty' thing out?

I have no doubt the UNIVERSITY will be found guilty of 'fraud', especially with key members involved in the case being Hillary donors. :p

Has he been convicted yet, or are we just throwing that whole 'innocent until proven guilty' thing out?

I have no doubt the UNIVERSITY will be found guilty of 'fraud', especially with key members involved in the case being Hillary donors. :p

NY Attorney General ... not a University ... more fraud

What Donald Trump said under oath about Trump University

Last edited:

not a University ... more fraud

What Donald Trump said under oath about Trump University
Trump convicted yet?

It is known, and this is for the christian right, as one of the seven deadly sins. Gluttony

And Trumpeteers you have to ask yourselves the question, why would an authentic billionaire have to scam people out of money Bernie Madoff style?

Forum List

Back