Straight up Fraud

FORGE: What I'm getting at is -- I just want to confirm one way or the other -- you did not actually do a quality control -- you, Donald Trump, personally did not do a quality control --

TRUMP: Most of that would be Mr. Sexton and his staff.

FORGE: And Mr. Sexton, he had no background in terms of buying and selling real estate for profit, did he?

TRUMP: I -- it was long time ago that I talked to him.· You're talking about many, many year ago.· But he was a -- he's a high-quality person who -- frankly, who was very much into the world of education.

FORGE: ·But as you sit here today, do you know whether or not he had any experience buying and selling --

TRUMP: It was limited.· It was limited. I think it was much more so in the school world rather than the real estate world.

FORGE: Do you have any understanding as to whether he'd ever been an actual teacher before this? And "this" being Trump University.

TRUMP: I had the information many, many years ago, and I was very impressed with him.

Your cult leader is facing two court cases. If elected. we will have a President stuck in the middle of defending himself in two fraud cases, one in California and one in New York.

I learn from the best -

Your candidate is under investigation for crimes under the ESPIONAGE ACT, her closest aides are either repeating over and over "I don't remember' or are pleading the 5th AFTER negotiating immunity for testifying. (BTW, refusal to testify should automatically negate the immunity deal - I now hope Pagliano goes to jail for Hillary)...and you are hypocritically trying to claim this crap about Trump?!

:lmao:

Trump advertised Trump University as a school where you could learn to make a killing in the real estate world. He claimed he personally "hand-picked" the instructors.

During his deposition, he admitted he had no involvement with choosing the instructors at all. He left it to a man he didn't even know prior to starting Trump U. A man who had no real estate background whatsoever.

That's one key piece of evidence of the fraud.

I started an entire thread on this ... try again Gomer

or

post #4 this thread contains live link .. G-O-M-E-R

So you CAN'T provide a link to the direct evidence proving Trump was intentionally involved in fraud / criminal activity? Got it....

Let me know when Trump is indicted....any day now. :p
The evidence has been provided and you have not contested it. You are just being a good cult member and saying na, na, na and covering your ears.

FORGE: What I'm getting at is -- I just want to confirm one way or the other -- you did not actually do a quality control -- you, Donald Trump, personally did not do a quality control --

FORGE: And Mr. Sexton, he had no background in terms of buying and selling real estate for profit, did he?

TRUMP: I -- it was long time ago that I talked to him.· You're talking about many, many year ago.· But he was a -- he's a high-quality person who -- frankly, who was very much into the world of education.

FORGE: ·But as you sit here today, do you know whether or not he had any experience buying and selling --

TRUMP: It was limited.· It was limited. I think it was much more so in the school world rather than the real estate world.

FORGE: Do you have any understanding as to whether he'd ever been an actual teacher before this? And "this" being Trump University.

TRUMP: I had the information many, many years ago, and I was very impressed with him.

Where does it EXACTLY say Trump broke the law?

BTW, if being a domestic terrorist who bombed his own country and killed cops makes Bill Ayers qualified to be a 'professor' in college, this guy was 'over-qualified'.

Trump advertised Trump University as a school where you could learn to make a killing in the real estate world. He claimed he personally "hand-picked" the instructors.

During his deposition, he admitted he had no involvement with choosing the instructors at all. He left it to a man he didn't even know prior to starting Trump U. A man who had no real estate background whatsoever.

That's one key piece of evidence of the fraud.
Trump had NO INVOLVEMENT in hand-picking instructors and that makes him guilty of fraud?

Further reading of the deposition reveals Trump performed no oversight of his University at all. He had no clue as to what the instructors were telling the students, what misrepresentations and false claims they were making. Nothing.

Trump's only defense was that if something wrong was going on, he expected he would receive complaints, and since he didn't, he figured everything was humming along nicely.

When the CEO of Enron made this same defense, he was convicted of criminal negligence and was sentenced to hard time.

or

So you CAN'T provide a link to the direct evidence proving Trump was intentionally involved in fraud / criminal activity? Got it....

The evidence has been provided and you have not contested it. You are just being a good cult member and saying na, na, na and covering your ears.
I am still waiting for the un-disputable evidence....Let me know when he is indicted. :p

BTW, if being a domestic terrorist who bombed his own country and killed cops makes Bill Ayers qualified to be a 'professor' in college, this guy was 'over-qualified'.

DDDUUURRRRRRRRRRR

Further reading of the deposition reveals Trump performed no oversight of his University at all. He had no clue as to what the instructors were telling the students, what misrepresentations and false claims they were making. Nothing.

Trump's only defense was that if something wrong was going on, he expected he would receive complaints, and since he didn't, he figured everything was humming along nicely.

When the CEO of Enron made this same defense, he was convicted of criminal negligence and was sentenced to hard time.
Let me know when Trump is indicted. :p

It's hilarious, really. Trump said if the instructors were lying and performing badly, he would have heard complaints.

Well, duh! You're being sued! Does that count?

Trump made claims in his promotional materials for Fraud U that he personally hand-picked the instructors and that he was running the show.

That's fraud, dumbass. The whole point of that exchange was to prove his claims were deliberate lies.

Trump made claims in his promotional materials for Fraud U that he personally hand-picked the instructors and that he was running the show.

That's fraud, dumbass. The whole point of that exchange was to prove his claims were deliberate lies.
Soooo.....he has been indicted?

Let me know when Trump is indicted. :p
As I pointed out to the other dumbass, fraud cases are usually handled in civil court, not criminal court.

News bulletin: Trump is being sued in civil court.

You're welcome.

Are you SURE you have a journalism degree? You should sue whatever school gave you a diploma.

or

I am still waiting for the un-disputable evidence....Let me know when he is indicted. :p
So losing the civil cases would not be enough for you? Do you hold the same standard for claims against Hillary Clinton and Bill?

Trump will never be president anyway...

but the stupid will still vote for him

NY Attorney General On Trump University: ‘This Is Straight Up Fraud’ (VIDEO)
What’s worse is that he defrauded people when they were desperate and ruined after the housing market collapse.
WWW.ADDICTINGINFO.ORG
Do you have a link to the specific evidence that shows definitively that Trump was personally involved with intentional fraud / criminal activity?

Ya, didn't think so.

Only a liberal - whose candidate has a closet full of scandals dating back to her 'birth' and who is currently under investigation by the FBI for crimes under the Espionage act - can point to this Trump accusation and say, 'Trump is finished based on this'.

Trump has a team of lawyers watching out for him 3500 lawsuits in 30 years AT BEST he's a sleezebag that should never even be allowed to visit the WH

Soooo.....he has been indicted?

WTF DO YOU THINK THE HEARINGS ARE ABOUT ?

com on easy say lawsuit .. I dare ya

Last edited:

Has he been convicted yet, or are we just throwing that whole 'innocent until proven guilty' thing out?

I have no doubt the UNIVERSITY will be found guilty of 'fraud', especially with key members involved in the case being Hillary donors. :p

Has he been convicted yet, or are we just throwing that whole 'innocent until proven guilty' thing out?
That's never stopped you with Hillary, hypocrite.

And it doesn't stop Trump from calling Hillary a crook. Turnabout is fair play.

It just sucks when your own standards snap back into your slack-jawed face, doesn't it?

Forum List

Back