Strong Job Growth Data Eases Concerns After Winter Dip in Economy

There are more people working now then ever in the history of this great country that the Right is trying to destroy.

You suck at math and well, thinking.
You suck at facts.
The most employed under Bush before his economic crash, 146,595,000
Total employed when Bush left office, 142,152,000
Employed now under the Obama recovery, 148,795,000
Obama got back all the jobs Bush lost plus an extra 2 million +.
Table A-1. Employment status of the civilian population by sex and age

You math fail libs are going to give me a brain tumor. I would ask you what 2 million / 72 months equals but I don't think you could manage it..
27,778 a month. But I don't know what the significance of your 2 million is. 2 million what?
Poor BluesLegend made an idiotic claim that we have not clawed back the jobs that were lost during the recession. He is now trying to deflect from having his ass handed to him by the reality that not only have the number of lost jobs been replaced, but an additional 2 million jobs have since been created.

I will add you to my axis of math challenged libs. I even gave you libs some hints but apparently its above your pay grade.

You math fail libs are going to give me a brain tumor. I would ask you what 2 million / 72 months equals but I don't think you could manage it.

And now your math skills fail you again.

It isn't 2 million jobs. It's all the jobs that were lost PLUS 2 million.

Remember? You were the one that mentioned all those lost jobs that had to be clawed back.

So try again.

You math fail libs are going to give me a brain tumor. I would ask you what 2 million / 72 months equals but I don't think you could manage it..
27,778 a month. But I don't know what the significance of your 2 million is. 2 million what?

I predicted as much.

You predicted that I can't read your mind and guess what your 2 million refers to? Why did you think I had such powers?

Ahahahaha it wasn't my 2 million it was your 2 million you posted it. Never mind, sorry I stressed your few brain cells.
It was edthecynic who posted the 2 million. I would say sorry your brain cells were stressed, but you don't have enough to stress.

Don't be stupid, if that's possible, "your" aka as the left. Search Amazon for a good book on reading comprehension.

Let's circle back to the beginning of the chain:
280k jobs that's good, but we are still trying to claw back the jobs that were lost during the recession so I wouldn't declare victory.

It has been established this was a bogus claim. More jobs have been created than were lost. Not only that, an additional 2 million+ jobs have been created since the crash.

The only thing you have established is that you are stupid. Good lord, okay what is the break even point on new jobs per month just to cover population growth, that's the last hint I'm giving you dim wits.

280k jobs that's good, but we are still trying to claw back the jobs that were lost during the recession so I wouldn't declare victory. Are these good paying jobs or some shit jobs the left won't even work and leave to the illegals?
There are more people working now then ever in the history of this great country that the Right is trying to destroy.

You suck at facts.

You math fail libs are going to give me a brain tumor. I would ask you what 2 million / 72 months equals but I don't think you could manage it. Here's another question for your liberalism addled mind, who cheered for economic failure from 2006 to 2008? Yes Democrat politicians that's who.
Try 6+ million in 72 months

You math fail libs are going to give me a brain tumor. I would ask you what 2 million / 72 months equals but I don't think you could manage it.

And now your math skills fail you again.

It isn't 2 million jobs. It's all the jobs that were lost PLUS 2 million.

Remember? You were the one that mentioned all those lost jobs that had to be clawed back.

So try again.

(face palm) I see that its hopeless.

Let's circle back to the beginning of the chain:
280k jobs that's good, but we are still trying to claw back the jobs that were lost during the recession so I wouldn't declare victory.

It has been established this was a bogus claim. More jobs have been created than were lost. Not only that, an additional 2 million+ jobs have been created since the crash.

The only thing you have established is that you are stupid. Good lord, okay what is the break even point on new jobs per month just to cover population growth, that's the last hint I'm giving you dim wits.
You really have a difficult time with math and statistics, huh? You should quit while you're behind.

You suck at facts.

I predicted as much.

You predicted that I can't read your mind and guess what your 2 million refers to? Why did you think I had such powers?

Ahahahaha it wasn't my 2 million it was your 2 million you posted it. Never mind, sorry I stressed your few brain cells.
It wasn't my 2 million.

Yeah SURE

I'm sure those 90MILLION people out of work is now jumping for joy and this means the Democrats will take the country by storm.
The vast majority of those 90 million don't want to work. I don't know if they're jumping for joy after hearing this great news, but unless they're brain-dead rightards, they're not crying over it.

You all are talking past each other.
B Lues is attempting to weasel out of his original claim by implying he meant getting all the old jobs back and THEN also enough to compensate for pop. Growth.

Bbbbbbut.........thats being a weasel. You were caught with ypur pants down but luckily only got face fucked

280k jobs that's good, but we are still trying to claw back the jobs that were lost during the recession so I wouldn't declare victory. Are these good paying jobs or some shit jobs the left won't even work and leave to the illegals?

You suck at facts.

You math fail libs are going to give me a brain tumor. I would ask you what 2 million / 72 months equals but I don't think you could manage it. Here's another question for your liberalism addled mind, who cheered for economic failure from 2006 to 2008? Yes Democrat politicians that's who.
Of what significance is 2 million in 72 months? We've gained about 6.6 million in 76 months. How many jobs do you suppose were added during Bush's 96 months?

I predicted as much.

It was edthecynic who posted the 2 million. I would say sorry your brain cells were stressed, but you don't have enough to stress.

Don't be stupid, if that's possible, "your" aka as the left. Search Amazon for a good book on reading comprehension.
I'm not the left and don't charge me with someone else's post

6 years into the Obama recovery and we have record numbers on public assistance, 10% real unemployment, $10,000,000,000,000 in new debt, -.7% GDP and dems are touting 280,000 jobs as "jobs growth"?

Lunatics.

:lol:

Snip:
Where The May Jobs Were: Teachers, Waiters, Retail, And Temp Help

Submitted by Tyler Durden on 06/05/2015 10:27 -

One of the defining features of jobs "recovery" and the main reason why wage growth has been so far below the Fed's expectations for years it has prevented wage inflation from appearing despite years of QE, is that the quality of jobs added month after month has disappointing. May was no difference.

Yes, the headline print of 280K job additions was great, but a quick look at how the BLS got there shows that nothing has changed because four of the five main job additions were, as usual for the lowest paid jobs.

Here is the breakdown:

• Education and Health (i.e., teachers): +74,000
  • Leisure and Hospitality (i.e., waiters): +57,000
  • Retail Trade (i.e., minimum wage store clerks): +31,400
  • Temp Help: +20,100
In fact, these lowest quality jobs accounted for two-thirds of all jobs gains in May.

As for the well paid jobs: Mining and logging (energy workers): down 18,000, Information: down: 3,000, Financial services: up 13,000, and Construction workers: up 17,000 which is not bad, however it is down more than half from April's +35,000.

all of it here:
Where The May Jobs Were Teachers Waiters Retail And Temp Help Zero Hedge

6 years into the Obama recovery and we have record numbers on public assistance, 10% real unemployment, $10,000,000,000,000 in new debt, -.7% GDP and dems are touting 280,000 jobs as "jobs growth"?

Lunatics.

:lol:

Some people just refuse to accept reality. Especially because it's under their dear wonderful leader. who it seems to them...He was sent from the heavens above and is a saint and our savior

Snip:
Where The May Jobs Were: Teachers, Waiters, Retail, And Temp Help

Submitted by Tyler Durden on 06/05/2015 10:27 -

One of the defining features of jobs "recovery" and the main reason why wage growth has been so far below the Fed's expectations for years it has prevented wage inflation from appearing despite years of QE, is that the quality of jobs added month after month has disappointing. May was no difference.

Yes, the headline print of 280K job additions was great, but a quick look at how the BLS got there shows that nothing has changed because four of the five main job additions were, as usual for the lowest paid jobs.

Here is the breakdown:

• Education and Health (i.e., teachers): +74,000
  • Leisure and Hospitality (i.e., waiters): +57,000
  • Retail Trade (i.e., minimum wage store clerks): +31,400
  • Temp Help: +20,100
In fact, these lowest quality jobs accounted for two-thirds of all jobs gains in May.

As for the well paid jobs: Mining and logging (energy workers): down 18,000, Information: down: 3,000, Financial services: up 13,000, and Construction workers: up 17,000 which is not bad, however it is down more than half from April's +35,000.

all of it here:
Where The May Jobs Were Teachers Waiters Retail And Temp Help Zero Hedge
Gee what a surprise, the pathological liars at Zero Credibility missed some jobs as usual, over 100,000.

Professional and business services added 63,000 jobs in May and
671,000 jobs over the year. In May, employment increased in computer
systems design and related services (+10,000). Employment continued
to trend up in temporary help services (+20,000), in management and
technical consulting services (+7,000), and in architectural and
engineering services (+5,000).

Construction employment continued to trend up over the month (+17,000)
and has increased by 273,000 over the past year.

In May, employment continued on an upward trend in transportation and
warehousing (+13,000). Truck transportation added 9,000 jobs over the
month.

In May, employment continued to trend up in financial activities (+13,000).
Over the past 12 months, the industry has added 160,000 jobs, with
about half of the gain in insurance carriers and related activities.

I predicted as much.

I'm not the left and don't charge me with someone else's post

:crybaby:

I'll give it to you dim witted liberals again...Let me cut through the liberal bull shit okay, is the economy smoking hot? Are people buying houses and durable goods in record numbers? Is the poor moving up the ladder? Are middle class wages on the rise?

You dishonest liberals talk out of both sides of your mouths. You simultaneously tell us the poor and middle class are in dire straights while at the same you praise Obama for his amazing economic achievements. Why the contradiction? Which is the lie? Eat it.

Forum List

Back