Student Suspended for Removing Mexican Flag

Nor did Ravi say or imply anything like "ravi the racist is saying is that black and brown people may be excused from being law abiding citizens. only little white boys should be punished"

Chanel must have missed chastising Willow for that. :eusa_whistle:

Link please. If I understand you correctly what you are saying is "one false accusation of racism deserves another?" Ok. Got it.
I'm pretty sure she's just pointing out your selective outrage. :thup:

You'd think it would cause cancer to say something like "I was wrong...there are tacos in Mexico." But no...we cannot expect someone to man up like that.

I said tacos aren't Mexican. They aren't, ask any Mexican, they'll tell you. They were invented for us. Pizza in Italy isn't like our Pizza. You go to an "authentic" Mexican restaurant, you won't find tacos anywhere on the menu. I also said I traveled all over Mexico 30 years ago and didn't see a single taco, so unless things have changed...and apparently they have..they have more American tourist traps.
:lol: I wouldn't doubt that a Mexican would mess with your mind in this way with your attitude.

What a dope.

Again, I lived in Mexico, with a Mexican family. Tacos is an American invention just as Chop Suey is an American invention. Believe what you will.....but you might try getting an education outside of this message board. It might do you some good.

I said tacos aren't Mexican. They aren't, ask any Mexican, they'll tell you. They were invented for us. Pizza in Italy isn't like our Pizza. You go to an "authentic" Mexican restaurant, you won't find tacos anywhere on the menu. I also said I traveled all over Mexico 30 years ago and didn't see a single taco, so unless things have changed...and apparently they have..they have more American tourist traps.
:lol: I wouldn't doubt that a Mexican would mess with your mind in this way with your attitude.

What a dope.

Again, I lived in Mexico, with a Mexican family. Tacos is an American invention just as Chop Suey is an American invention. Believe what you will.....but you might try getting an education outside of this message board. It might do you some good.

Well, then you'd better go re-write the Wikipedia article about taco's:

I can't wait till Sheila claims tortillas are also an American invention. :lol:

Tortillas are great, and I don't care who invented them.

But I think unleaven bread's been around for a while.

Tortillas are not an American invention. The corn tortilla has been around for thousands of years, mostly in Mexico. What we know as the taco today is served in various forms around the world and is considered an international food. Tostados served here are completely different from Tostados served in Mexico. In Mexico you get a flat hard corn tortilla shell with a very thin spread of refried beans, on piece of lettuce and maybe some lunch meat with a dab of some sort of white sauce. Here, you get that tortilla shell, lots of refried beans and a huge salad of lettuce and cheese.

What I find interesting is the refried beans have been around for thousands of years in Mexico AND in Africa. To me that proves that at some point, Africans traveled the world BEFORE Europeans. Also, there is a 6 foot rock carved with a face with negroid features that is thousands of years old right now at the Anthropological Museum in Mexico city.

What a dope.

Wikipedia is not a good source, ANYBODY can put ANYTHING in there. Again, go talk to a Mexican. Good grief all you people defending them, don't you KNOW any?

Wikipedia is not a good source, ANYBODY can put ANYTHING in there. Again, go talk to a Mexican. Good grief all you people defending them, don't you KNOW any?

I asked.

They said, "No Hablo Ingles.":(

I asked.

lol, well, at least you tried. The truth is that while some people claim that tacos have been around in Mexico for thousands of years, they aren't talking about the curved corn shelled tacos with meat, lettuce and cheese that we have here. They are soft flour tortillas with whatever inside them, not hardshelled at all. And almost never are do they have lettuce in them. Truth is salad isn't big in Mexico, at least it wasn't 30 years ago.

Tortillas are not an American invention. The corn tortilla has been around for thousands of years, mostly in Mexico. What we know as the taco today is served in various forms around the world and is considered an international food. Tostados served here are completely different from Tostados served in Mexico. In Mexico you get a flat hard corn tortilla shell with a very thin spread of refried beans, on piece of lettuce and maybe some lunch meat with a dab of some sort of white sauce. Here, you get that tortilla shell, lots of refried beans and a huge salad of lettuce and cheese.

What I find interesting is the refried beans have been around for thousands of years in Mexico AND in Africa. To me that proves that at some point, Africans traveled the world BEFORE Europeans. Also, there is a 6 foot rock carved with a face with negroid features that is thousands of years old right now at the Anthropological Museum in Mexico city.

Your spin entertains me.

Link please. If I understand you correctly what you are saying is "one false accusation of racism deserves another?" Ok. Got it.

Hmmm....still must have missed Willow's post. Don't see you chastising her. I'm shocked.

Not my job. Not yours either. But at least you've shown your card. The phony race one.

That's right...it's your job to forget her posts and go after me for replying tongue in cheek to her post. Gotcha. At least you admit to being completely partisan.

Your spin entertains me.

so now facts and observations are spin....glad I entertain you, you sure don't entertain me. To the ignore bin you go.

I asked.

lol, well, at least you tried. The truth is that while some people claim that tacos have been around in Mexico for thousands of years, they aren't talking about the curved corn shelled tacos with meat, lettuce and cheese that we have here. They are soft flour tortillas with whatever inside them, not hardshelled at all. And almost never are do they have lettuce in them. Truth is salad isn't big in Mexico, at least it wasn't 30 years ago.

Yeah, started my own thread because I didn't wanna derail the high-level of intellectual jousting going on here.

:meow:

I asked.

Yeah, started my own thread because I didn't wanna derail the high-level of intellectual jousting going on here.

:meow:

Yeah, saw that. good job.

Your spin entertains me.

so now facts and observations are spin....glad I entertain you, you sure don't entertain me. To the ignore bin you go.

Okey dokey...if you can't stand the heat at the Taco Stand....:lol::lol::lol:

Tortillas can be soft or hard, doofus. Taco is a tortilla with something in it...in America it is usually those nasty crispy things you buy in a package that are shaped like Us. What you described above is usually called a tostada.

I think your Mexican hosts were telling you stories so you would think you were eating American food...they probably didn't want you to starve to death with you xenophobic eating habits. :lol:

As far as I can tell the only person that was offended was this kid that threw away the flag.

oh?....then why did the Mexicanos complain?.....is it because they were..... offended?:eusa_eh:......
I didn't actually see any Mexicanos complain. I saw a kid was whining about being offended by a cinco de mayo display and a bunch of rightwingloons doing the same.

Forum List

Back