Student Suspended for Removing Mexican Flag

"I think what's happening is that people are frustrated because patriotism is being downplayed or spat-upon while we're supposed to celebrate the culture and the nationality of other nations,"
Patriotism means pretending that Americans all descended from people with fair skin. Celebrating your heritage is frowned upon, unless it is a heritage that doesn't make us real Americans uncomfortable. It is still okay to celebrate St. Paddy's day, for instance.

Today it is...there was a time where the Irish were NOT appreciated and were accused of trying to take over our country.

so in essence what ravi the racist is saying is that black and brown people may be excused from being law abiding citizens. only little white boys should be punished. yes,, I think we have it now.

You say the opposite....all black and brown people are guilty, guilty, guilty and white people have permission to treat them as they will.

Like i said: FUCK mexico. Do you see any mexican schools hanging American flags on the 4th of July? No? Of course not. That shit hole, dirt eating nation is about as educated as their water is palatable.

Why are we basing our standards on other nation's behaviors?

I see that a lot here. People holding up North Korean border policies, people supporting school systems like Mexico's....

My ancestors were assimilated into American society. They played by the rules and did well. Key word here is "Assimilated". It's a great thing those do that serve in the Military in exchange for Citizenship. I totally support it.

I too, support it.

Most immigrants assimilate. It's a myth that they "refuse to learn English" for example - the rate of learning English is no different among Mexican immigrants than it has been historically among other immigrant groups. The same is true for criminal behavior - other than the crime of entering the country illegally, and those affiliated with the drug trade - they have a lower crime rate than native Americans. As long as we, as a country have economic or political or social opportunities that are better than what is possible in their own country - we will have illegal immigration. Most of these people are just ordinary people who WANT to work. And that is no bad thing. They don't come here for "the dole". I'm not saying this to "support" illegal immigration but I think if it's going to be argued, then at least it should be by honest facts.

Trashing their home countries? How? They are trashing themselves by condoning and supporting Illegal Behavior. They do not allow such disrespect on their home turf. Maybe we should just bill Mexico for the damage and cost of It's people here? Why not?

Those students putting on the display in the highschool trashed themselves? Those people quietly working hard to make ends meet in a country that doesn't want them because of their heritage "trash themselves"?

We should not set our standards based upon the standards of the Mexican government, particularly since those people seem to be rejecting much of what the Mexican government represents by leaving.

Another interesting article....

65,000 immigrants serving in the U.S. military
(By Kansas City Star editorial page columnist Mary Sanchez)

Statistics on Immigrant Service Members on Active Duty:
Approximately 65,000 immigrants serve in the armed forces. More than two-thirds of the foreign born serving in the armed forces are naturalized citizens.

...The top two countries of origin for foreign-born military personnel are the Philippines and Mexico.

Link: 65,000 immigrants serving in the U.S. military | Midwest Voices

Interesting that they serve in a military of a country with people who villify their heritage, their nationality of origin, the flag of their country's origin and the language they grew up with. Yet they love this country enough to want to fight and die for it...and not all of them are American citizens.

Many Americans of Japanese descent fought in WW2, despite the internment.

Every damn one of them are American citizens. either naturalized or native. Learn to read you stupid fuck!

Speaking of stupid fucks....or maybe clueless twat would be a better nick name for you, go back to the original post in the thread. The disrespect towards the students who were participating in a school approved celebration of their heritage, by throwing their flag into the trash, had nothing to do with "illegal immigrants" but was directed towards people of Mexican ancestry with no distinction made on whether they were legal or illegal.

I'd really like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass.

The disrespect started when they decided to place the mexican flag higher then the US flag. Why do you hate America and Americans so much?

The administrator seen the error of his ways and has decided not to dispaly anymore foreign flags at school. And the kid that took it down had his punishment reduced.

Oh and your head has found a permanent home up some mexicans ass. Si se puede.

Have you ever heard of an organization called "you don't speak for me"? They're as upset about the illegals and Mexicans taking over our country as we are and they are legal Mexican immigrants and Americans of Hispanic descent. Your picture was of Americans......so sorry you can't tell the difference.
Does that mean they don't celebrate their heritage? No Cinco de Mayo for them? No tacos?

Idiot.

They don't do tacos in Mexico.....and you called me an idiot.

Then those tacos I had in Rosarito a few years ago...weren't tacos?

I don't recall Willow ever saying or even implying that. Link please.

Nor did Ravi say or imply anything like "ravi the racist is saying is that black and brown people may be excused from being law abiding citizens. only little white boys should be punished"

The disrespect started when they decided to place the mexican flag higher then the US flag. Why do you hate America and Americans so much?

Why do you lie so much? :eusa_eh:

The administrator seen the error of his ways and has decided not to dispaly anymore foreign flags at school. And the kid that took it down had his punishment reduced.

A pity. So...where was your outrage when the German flag was displayed?:eusa_eh:

Keep talking, someday you'll say something intelligent :)

Every damn one of them are American citizens. either naturalized or native. Learn to read you stupid fuck!

Speaking of stupid fucks....or maybe clueless twat would be a better nick name for you, go back to the original post in the thread. The disrespect towards the students who were participating in a school approved celebration of their heritage, by throwing their flag into the trash, had nothing to do with "illegal immigrants" but was directed towards people of Mexican ancestry with no distinction made on whether they were legal or illegal.

I'd really like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass.

Where is the American flag in the picture that is higher than the Mexican flag? [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EO8MGmoVgGU&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Mom of TX Student Suspended for Removing Mexican Flag Sets Story Straight[/ame]

Actually, they do. All over Mexico.

I tell you what, Shelia. My neighbor has a small American flag on a stick that he stuck in a potted plant on his front porch. It is maybe two feet off the ground.

Somewhere in America, maybe even in your own state, there is a Mexican flag displayed that is higher than his American flag!

Do your duty and get busy destroying all those flags immediately.

:lol:

Sorry, I lived in Mexico and never saw a single taco. In fact, I traveled all over Mexcio, all the way to the Yucatan Peninsula...no tacos. They do taquitos, floutas, but not tacos. At least they didn't 30 years ago. Has it changed? Or do you have no idea what you're talking about? Tacos are about as Mexican as Chop Suey is Chinese.
:rofl:

Taco - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You're using Wikipedia as a source? Why am I not surprised. Have you even been to Mexico? Outside the resorts I mean. Have you spoken with an actual Mexican? Lived with a Mexican family? I have....you're just making yourself look worse and worse.

Why should we support a definition of "patriotism" that is based on ethnic hatred?

I don't recall Willow ever saying or even implying that. Link please.

Nor did Ravi say or imply anything like "ravi the racist is saying is that black and brown people may be excused from being law abiding citizens. only little white boys should be punished"

Chanel must have missed chastising Willow for that. :eusa_whistle:

I must have missed that...let me find my magnifying glass...:lol:

My ancestors were assimilated into American society. They played by the rules and did well. Key word here is "Assimilated". It's a great thing those do that serve in the Military in exchange for Citizenship. I totally support it.

I too, support it.

Most immigrants assimilate. It's a myth that they "refuse to learn English" for example - the rate of learning English is no different among Mexican immigrants than it has been historically among other immigrant groups. The same is true for criminal behavior - other than the crime of entering the country illegally, and those affiliated with the drug trade - they have a lower crime rate than native Americans. As long as we, as a country have economic or political or social opportunities that are better than what is possible in their own country - we will have illegal immigration. Most of these people are just ordinary people who WANT to work. And that is no bad thing. They don't come here for "the dole". I'm not saying this to "support" illegal immigration but I think if it's going to be argued, then at least it should be by honest facts.

Trashing their home countries? How? They are trashing themselves by condoning and supporting Illegal Behavior. They do not allow such disrespect on their home turf. Maybe we should just bill Mexico for the damage and cost of It's people here? Why not?

Those students putting on the display in the highschool trashed themselves? Those people quietly working hard to make ends meet in a country that doesn't want them because of their heritage "trash themselves"?

We should not set our standards based upon the standards of the Mexican government, particularly since those people seem to be rejecting much of what the Mexican government represents by leaving.

You are wrong about criminal behavior. I'm in a high crime area. Gang's, drugs, prostitution, as close as my nearest corner.

I wasn't referring to the kid's trashing their home countries, but the home countries trashing themselves through hypocrisy. We should base our standards on the rule of law which is ignored by those charged with enforcing it. Get it??? They are not abandoning the culture of corruption, they are bringing it with them. Too many are here for the dole, you are way wrong on that too.

so in essence what ravi the racist is saying is that black and brown people may be excused from being law abiding citizens. only little white boys should be punished. yes,, I think we have it now.

Who's excusing anyone from breaking the law?

is vandalisim breaking the law,, I believe the young man has been accused of theft and vandalisim..just like the illegals, punishment for the white kid, excuses for the brown people. yep

Sorry, I lived in Mexico and never saw a single taco. In fact, I traveled all over Mexcio, all the way to the Yucatan Peninsula...no tacos. They do taquitos, floutas, but not tacos. At least they didn't 30 years ago. Has it changed? Or do you have no idea what you're talking about? Tacos are about as Mexican as Chop Suey is Chinese.
:rofl:

Taco - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You're using Wikipedia as a source? Why am I not surprised. Have you even been to Mexico? Outside the resorts I mean. Have you spoken with an actual Mexican? Lived with a Mexican family? I have....you're just making yourself look worse and worse.

....In the region near Veracruz, you will find that the most common traditional food relies on fish heavily. Veracruz, located near the sea; is the perfect provider of good seafood.

Even the tacos and tamales are commonly made from fish in this region. Most typically the fish dishes served here are topped with or are accompanied by chilies, olives and tomatoes.

Does that mean they don't celebrate their heritage? No Cinco de Mayo for them? No tacos?

Idiot.

They don't do tacos in Mexico.....and you called me an idiot.

Then those tacos I had in Rosarito a few years ago...weren't tacos?

You found tacos in an America tourist trap in Mexico, what a surprise. <not>

You can find chop suey in some places in China now too, it still doesn't make it Chinese.

Heck, I ate chicken alfredo in Japan, does that make it Japanese?

I am NOT the one advocating that someone who does something to Hispanics should be excused because of what some other Hispanics are doing. That would be you.

So, you do advocate punishing hispanics for breaking into the country, stealing jobs, stealing identity? what punishment do you advocate for hispanics who do these things??

A true conservative knows that NO ONE has ever stolen a job.
A job is EARNED.
We deport illegals all the time as it is. But how do you deport a man and his wife if they are illegal and have 3 kids that are US citizens?
You best things things through before you make stupid claims and remarks.

if you are illegal you must steal some id before you can legally get a job right?? so a man and a woman sneak into this country, steal an id steal a job drop a couple of kids and all is forgiven is that right?? but we are going to punish this little white kid?? right???

Forum List

Back