Student Suspended for Removing Mexican Flag

Patriotism means pretending that Americans all descended from people with fair skin. Celebrating your heritage is frowned upon, unless it is a heritage that doesn't make us real Americans uncomfortable. It is still okay to celebrate St. Paddy's day, for instance.

Bulcrap. You seen a picture of my family lately? We come in all races. We melted. We are proud Americans and many of us have served in the Armed forces.
As are many people that celebrate their heritage. There is nothing wrong with an American celebrating their heritage...be it African, Irish, Italian, Chinese, Arab, Mexican...etc., etc., etc.

I collect flags and you will never find one from another country higher than the American flag in my house. Several of my flags are from countries in South America. I also have one from Kenya and one from Japan and one from Canada. The difference is, I recognize that they are not as important as the American flag in this house.

Have you ever heard of an organization called "you don't speak for me"? They're as upset about the illegals and Mexicans taking over our country as we are and they are legal Mexican immigrants and Americans of Hispanic descent. Your picture was of Americans......so sorry you can't tell the difference.

Interesting. Your ending statement doesn't jive with what I said.

I said: As have many American immigrants of Mexican and Latin American heritage

So sorry you can't read.

In addition, I find it interesting how you lump "illegals and Mexicans" in one, presumably "dirty" lump.

So sorry you can't go beyond stereotypes and hype and look at individuals.

The support arguments for this kid are allover the place.
Can any of you explain what right does any American have to take property that is not their own and destroy it?
Specifics please. Where is that in the law?

that's what I've been trying to tell you. he has the same rights as the illegals do. they take property that is not their own and destroy it. no one punishes them for it,, so why should we punish this kid??
Are you older than 13?
Since others break the law it is okay to teach children it is okay for them to break laws.
Out there. Grow up.
Set a good example for our youth.

Bulcrap. You seen a picture of my family lately? We come in all races. We melted. We are proud Americans and many of us have served in the Armed forces.

As have many American immigrants of Mexican and Latin American heritage.

soldiers.jpg

Have you ever heard of an organization called "you don't speak for me"? They're as upset about the illegals and Mexicans taking over our country as we are and they are legal Mexican immigrants and Americans of Hispanic descent. Your picture was of Americans......so sorry you can't tell the difference.
Does that mean they don't celebrate their heritage? No Cinco de Mayo for them? No tacos?

Idiot.

why don't you believe in equal justice under the law? why punish a kid for what you let others do freely?? makes no sense to me.

When do others take your property freely, destroy it and get away with it?
Specifics please. Your off the wall generalizations of non factual make believe voo doo situations is childish. Grow up.

As are many people that celebrate their heritage. There is nothing wrong with an American celebrating their heritage...be it African, Irish, Italian, Chinese, Arab, Mexican...etc., etc., etc.

I collect flags and you will never find one from another country higher than the American flag in my house. Several of my flags are from countries in South America. I also have one from Kenya and one from Japan and one from Canada. The difference is, I recognize that they are not as important as the American flag in this house.
So what? That has nothing to do with the issue...it also has nothing to do with people celebrating their heritage.

so in essence what ravi the racist is saying is that black and brown people may be excused from being law abiding citizens. only little white boys should be punished. yes,, I think we have it now.

You have a comprehension problem, don't you? There is no rational way to get from Ravi's post your interpretation.

BTW, any school child anywhere, who destroys/damages a school-approved display, should be suspended.

Another interesting article....

65,000 immigrants serving in the U.S. military
(By Kansas City Star editorial page columnist Mary Sanchez)

Statistics on Immigrant Service Members on Active Duty:
Approximately 65,000 immigrants serve in the armed forces. More than two-thirds of the foreign born serving in the armed forces are naturalized citizens.

...The top two countries of origin for foreign-born military personnel are the Philippines and Mexico.

Link: 65,000 immigrants serving in the U.S. military | Midwest Voices

Interesting that they serve in a military of a country with people who villify their heritage, their nationality of origin, the flag of their country's origin and the language they grew up with. Yet they love this country enough to want to fight and die for it...and not all of them are American citizens.

Many Americans of Japanese descent fought in WW2, despite the internment.

You collect flags. Great!! So, let me ask you. If you invited someone to your house, let's say, for dinner. And they decided, for whatever reason, to remove a flag from your collection and throw it in the trash. You'd be okay with that?

you are the most superior of ALL MORONS you even have MODMORON whipped..:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

the concept of equal justice under the law eludes you huh? tsk tsk tsk.

I am NOT the one advocating that someone who does something to Hispanics should be excused because of what some other Hispanics are doing. That would be you.

So, you do advocate punishing hispanics for breaking into the country, stealing jobs, stealing identity? what punishment do you advocate for hispanics who do these things??

A true conservative knows that NO ONE has ever stolen a job.
A job is EARNED.
We deport illegals all the time as it is. But how do you deport a man and his wife if they are illegal and have 3 kids that are US citizens?
You best things things through before you make stupid claims and remarks.

As have many American immigrants of Mexican and Latin American heritage.

soldiers.jpg

Does that mean they don't celebrate their heritage? No Cinco de Mayo for them? No tacos?

Idiot.

They don't do tacos in Mexico.....and you called me an idiot.

How do you know that's a difference?:eusa_eh:

I am NOT the one advocating that someone who does something to Hispanics should be excused because of what some other Hispanics are doing. That would be you.

So, you do advocate punishing hispanics for breaking into the country, stealing jobs, stealing identity? what punishment do you advocate for hispanics who do these things??

A true conservative knows that NO ONE has ever stolen a job.
A job is EARNED.
We deport illegals all the time as it is. But how do you deport a man and his wife if they are illegal and have 3 kids that are US citizens?
You best things things through before you make stupid claims and remarks.

How can an amendment which specifically denies citizenship to children born to LEGAL diplomats, ever be interpreted as providing citizenship to children born to illegal immigrants?

My friends were in construction. MS 13 showed up and all the Americans were fired and the illegals hired the next day. You don't think those jobs were "stolen"?

Idiot.

Actually, they do. All over Mexico.

I tell you what, Shelia. My neighbor has a small American flag on a stick that he stuck in a potted plant on his front porch. It is maybe two feet off the ground.

Somewhere in America, maybe even in your own state, there is a Mexican flag displayed that is higher than his American flag!

Do your duty and get busy destroying all those flags immediately.

:lol:

Approximately 65,000 immigrants serve in the armed forces. More than two-thirds of the foreign born serving in the armed forces are naturalized citizens.

...The top two countries of origin for foreign-born military personnel are the Philippines and Mexico.

Interesting that they serve in a military of a country with people who villify their heritage, their nationality of origin, the flag of their country's origin and the language they grew up with. Yet they love this country enough to want to fight and die for it...and not all of them are American citizens.

Every damn one of them are American citizens. either naturalized or native. Learn to read you stupid fuck!

Idiot.

I tell you what, Shelia. My neighbor has a small American flag on a stick that he stuck in a potted plant on his front porch. It is maybe two feet off the ground.

Somewhere in America, maybe even in your own state, there is a Mexican flag displayed that is higher than his American flag!

Sorry, I lived in Mexico and never saw a single taco. In fact, I traveled all over Mexcio, all the way to the Yucatan Peninsula...no tacos. They do taquitos, floutas, but not tacos. At least they didn't 30 years ago. Has it changed? Or do you have no idea what you're talking about? Tacos are about as Mexican as Chop Suey is Chinese.

Every damn one of them are American citizens. either naturalized or native. Learn to read you stupid fuck!

Speaking of stupid fucks....or maybe clueless twat would be a better nick name for you, go back to the original post in the thread. The disrespect towards the students who were participating in a school approved celebration of their heritage, by throwing their flag into the trash, had nothing to do with "illegal immigrants" but was directed towards people of Mexican ancestry with no distinction made on whether they were legal or illegal.

I'd really like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass.

Sorry, I lived in Mexico and never saw a single taco. In fact, I traveled all over Mexcio, all the way to the Yucatan Peninsula...no tacos. They do taquitos, floutas, but not tacos. At least they didn't 30 years ago. Has it changed? Or do you have no idea what you're talking about? Tacos are about as Mexican as Chop Suey is Chinese.
:rofl:

Taco - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

My ancestors were assimilated into American society. They played by the rules and did well. Key word here is "Assimilated". It's a great thing those do that serve in the Military in exchange for Citizenship. I totally support it.

Trashing their home countries? How? They are trashing themselves by condoning and supporting Illegal Behavior. They do not allow such disrespect on their home turf. Maybe we should just bill Mexico for the damage and cost of It's people here? Why not?

I think we should annex the Yucatan, Cancun, and Baja. Looks like we may have a beach shortage this summer. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Forum List

Back