Surprise,Surprise

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
The subtitle says it the best. Something we never get a real answer to.

There is nothing to fear if there is nothing to hide...'

As they should obstruct it. The election is over. Trump lost. This is just another exercise to keep the election fraud claims forefront in the minds of the faithful. String it out closer to the 2022 campaigns and keep the lemmings wallets open.
Waste of time and money.

As they should obstruct it. The election is over. Trump lost. This is just another exercise to keep the election fraud claims forefront in the minds of the faithful. String it out closer to the 2022 campaigns and keep the lemmings wallets open.
Waste of time and money.
what a small minded and short sided view.

The 2020 election is over, but we will have countless more elections. The people of PA wanting to ensure they have a free, fair, safe and secure election from here on out is their right...

It's time for the audits to stop!

Time for Republicans to stop wasting time and money on it.

Time and money that should be dedicated to finding newer and more effective ways of stealing elections. No election ever again will be "won". Only stolen.

Waste of time and money.

The 2020 election is over, but we will have countless more elections. The people of PA wanting to ensure they have a free, fair, safe and secure election from here on out is their right...

It was free and fair. Declared as such by their own elections officials and SOS. Dozens of lawsuits filed in PA. Remind me how many of them were heard? :)
Get over it. He lost. I understand you're angry. But cloaking it into a non-existent worry about phantom election fraud isn't going to help Republicans win elections.
Sooner or later, people are going to stop listening to the boy who cries FRAUD!! :auiqs.jpg:

Waste of time and money.

It was free and fair. Declared as such by their own elections officials and SOS. Dozens of lawsuits filed in PA. Remind me how many of them were heard? :)
Get over it. He lost. I understand you're angry. But cloaking it into a non-existent worry about phantom election fraud isn't going to help Republicans win elections.
Sooner or later, people are going to stop listening to the boy who cries FRAUD!! :auiqs.jpg:
this has nothing to do with trump...geez get over it...get over it already

i’m sure the SOS etc said it was, but we still have audits of things...to ensure they are.

that’s the point of an audit. The fact the left is protesting, just highlights they don’t care about election security

What happened by 30JUN21?

Why would anyone want an audit when hundreds of thousands of ballot signatures didn't match the book?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The same thing that happens to it every year. It turns into July 1st. Anything else troll?

Waste of time and money.

Sooner or later more people will know fraud did happen. Everyone will stop listening to the people that say there was no fraud. Those people will be voted out of office. The media will be ignored.

Waste of time and money.

i’m sure the SOS etc said it was, but we still have audits of things...to ensure they are.

that’s the point of an audit. The fact the left is protesting, just highlights they don’t care about election security
Yes it does. It has everything to do with Trump. Or you wouldn't be making a big stink out of it.
I didn't hear Republicans braying about election security in 2016....or 2014...or 2012...or 2010...and so on and so on.

So why the just and righteous outrage now? You've seen through almost 70 lower court rulings and three SC cases,
you've seen every conspiracy theory debunked, you've seen elections officials (Republican and Democrat) from every
state stating there was no evidence of widespread fraud. Yet here you are 8 Months after the election wanting an
audit. Why? That's not how the rules are supposed to work. You don't get to endlessly litigate an election because you
didn't like the results. Or have supplicant legislators do the dirty work because they're looking to influence the next
election. That is, at its core...un-American.

Waste of time and money.

Sooner or later more people will know fraud did happen. Everyone will stop listening to the people that say there was no fraud. Those people will be voted out of office. The media will be ignored.

Yeah. Let me count the ways that's not going to happen. Only need one actually. The Republicans will eat their own, which is just fine with me because the Trump supporting wing
isn't big enough to make a majority. Democrats win by default.

Aww man I forgot about that...They did too...

It is not fear. It is disgust with this continuing charade.

Waste of time and money.

they have already admitted there was fraud...the new line is “no wide spread fraud”

yet the dems still object to states doing audits to ensure election safety

Waste of time and money.

Yes it does. It has everything to do with Trump. Or you wouldn't be making a big stink out of it.
I didn't hear Republicans braying about election security in 2016....or 2014...or 2012...or 2010...and so on and so on.

So why the just and righteous outrage now? You've seen through almost 70 lower court rulings and three SC cases,
you've seen every conspiracy theory debunked, you've seen elections officials (Republican and Democrat) from every
state stating there was no evidence of widespread fraud. Yet here you are 8 Months after the election wanting an
audit. Why? That's not how the rules are supposed to work. You don't get to endlessly litigate an election because you
didn't like the results. Or have supplicant legislators do the dirty work because they're looking to influence the next
election. That is, at its core...un-American.
nah it only has to do with trump in your mind

the gop just wants safe, secure elections and is conducting routine audits...your objection to that is noted

Forum List

Back