Systematic Racism Doesn't Exist

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
This is just another young woman who doesn't have a clue what she's talking about. The reason why it doesn't exist is because everything that Kirk says is fact, not based upon popular belief. I know that all black people are criminals but they certainly have a bad reputation because of this. So it might actually exist to a point.

This is just another young woman who doesn't have a clue what she's talking about. The reason why it doesn't exist is because everything that Kirk says is fact, not based upon popular belief. I know that all black people are criminals but they certainly have a bad reputation because of this. So it might actually exist to a point.

Racism is alive and well in America. Trumpy is gonna make systemic racism great again.

As the black representative in this forum, I heartily agree with Kirk. The culture that encourages black fatherlessness is the problem; not so called white racism.

Systemic racism does exist and whites have been the most criminal population. So saying what you did about blacks shows how racism exists. And as people like you make policy, then systemic racism also exists.

Charlie Kirk is a racist who dropped out of junior college. What he says is not fact. It's a bunch of racost lunacy.

Last edited:
As the black representative in this forum, I heartily agree with Kirk. The culture that encourages black fatherlessness is the problem; not so called white racism.
You are a white boy. White racist culture is the problem.

Charlie Kirk​

Kirk briefly attended Harper College, a junior community college near Chicago, but dropped out without having completed any degree or certificate.

So Kirk, a white boy with a high school education, is considered an expert on public policy and race. Kirk is not qualified to speak on these issues.

MAGA, Doald Trump, Charlie Kirk, Proud Boys - what has our country become.
These are damaged people who are doing damage.

Forum List

Back