T-shirts at a memorial service aren't political?

[Who knew Papa Obama's website is part of the "right-wing"

Truth is hard for the Left
In fact, it is their worst enemy

that's not where the expression originated you idiot.

Probably not, but you cannot deny that it has been used by the Obama machine.

Very true

Kudos on the speech for the most part..

But Papa Obama needs some better handlers

The t-shirts and the load cheering--put a poor light on a good speech otherwise

The Left will deny it; but, hey to be fair, denial is all they have left

For some on the left

thumbnail.aspx

For others on the left

thumbnail.aspx

Last edited:
that's not where the expression originated you idiot.

Very true

I agree that the college kids (acting like college kids) was a minor irritant along with the t-shirt, Neo, 100%. Also the minor irritants are very minor to almost everybody to the left of the Tea Party folks and their allies.

Very true

I agree that the college kids (acting like college kids) was a minor irritant along with the t-shirt, Neo, 100%. Also the minor irritants are very minor to almost everybody to the left of the Tea Party folks and their allies.

Jake?

we almost agree on something

Wait.....

Is that the seventh seal being opened.......
:lol:

:lol: See, Neo, the OP has collapsed like a balloon tent with you under it.

Jake,

As usual, you make false assumptions and your grasp of reality is tenuous, at best.

Why would I care, since I did not start the thread (something you know nothing about) , my "investment" is small.

Second, what you view as "collapse" is mostly likely a successful closure due to the truth being ultimately achieved...

Granted, you may view never ending opposing posts of insults as some type of success, but that is because it is all you know.

:eusa_angel:

I must say, however, that your "fascination" with me is unsettling at times.

I dare say it it may be one of a rather unusual nature
:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
Your assumption remains supporting silly assertions like the OP and those of Lynn Stuter. All board members will have a giggle reading her material.

Darn: Packers score then Falcons return the KO for a TD.

A blogger...."the Obama Machine" :doubt:
Next conspiracy: The Obama Machine planned the entire shooting.

Actually, I'm surprised none of our resident conspiracy theorists have popped in to claim this was a false flag operation.

Comrade,

I hate to inform you; but, this whole reaction by the Left and the MSM over the last few days has been of the "tin-foil" hat variety.

In connection with the their "Palin Derangement Syndrome"
this has really brought out the "loonies' and the worst from the Left, as evidenced even by your own postings.

For example of more Left loonies see:

Tucson Shooting Victim Arrested at Town Hall Meeting

Even liberal NYT's columnist blasts Left for “witch hunt” after Tucson shooting
It’s not Ross Douthat or David Brooks, either, but Charles Blow — the same writer who once called black Tea Party activists a “political minstrel show.” Blow admits that the temptation to lay the blame for the shootings in Tucson on the Right was strong, but that in doing so, and in insisting on sticking with the attacks after all the evidence showed that the shooter was an apolitical lunatic, the Left have adopted an “any means necessary” approach that will destroy their credibility

I BEG of you, DO NOT TAKE OFF YOUR TIN FOIL HAT!

If you do then Sarah Palin or Tea Party People will get into your head and cause you to do horrible things and provoke you to do violence.

Sorry pal, but when you get down to it, this has been the lame argument by the Left and the MSM for the last few days.

Last edited:

Organizing for America web site with obamas special little seal at the top? Yes I have to say Obama machine.

Moonbattery: Tucson Massacre Branding Was Recycled

Are you aware that the phrase is a title of ONE blog written in 2008? How many blogs? How many titles?

If anything, this is a covert advertisement for Kaiser Permanente.....

Next conspiracy: The Obama Machine planned the entire shooting.

Actually, I'm surprised none of our resident conspiracy theorists have popped in to claim this was a false flag operation.

Comrade,

I hate to inform you; but, this whole reaction by the Left and the MSM over the last few days has been of the "tin-foil" hat variety.

In connection with the their "Palin Derangement Syndrome"
this has really brought out the "loonies' and the worst from the Left, as evidenced even by your own postings.

For example of more Left loonies see:

Tucson Shooting Victim Arrested at Town Hall Meeting

Even liberal NYT's columnist blasts Left for “witch hunt” after Tucson shooting
It’s not Ross Douthat or David Brooks, either, but Charles Blow — the same writer who once called black Tea Party activists a “political minstrel show.” Blow admits that the temptation to lay the blame for the shootings in Tucson on the Right was strong, but that in doing so, and in insisting on sticking with the attacks after all the evidence showed that the shooter was an apolitical lunatic, the Left have adopted an “any means necessary” approach that will destroy their credibility​
I BEG of you, DO NOT TAKE OFF YOUR TIN FOIL HAT! If you do then Sarah Palin or Tea Party People will get into your head and cause you to do horrible things and provoke you to do violence. Sorry pal, but when you get down to it, this has been the lame argument by the Left and the MSM for the last few days.

I see that you are a follower of not only Lynn Stuter but also Saul Alinksy.

America is turning its back on Palin, rightfully so.

Forum List

Back