Taxing The Rich

. It kept wages from decreases,

Without it, the increase was 3.5%
Yes without all the MW increases 2019 would have had a decrease in wages, decrease in GDP, and a trillion dollar deficit. That's not good. 2019 had all of trump policy in place and dem policy saved him.
You're not very good at math...are you, Brain?
Yes I am. And we determined the rate of increase would have declined without all the MW increases. That is a sad state given how low unemployment was. Our market is broken.

Ray himself blamed the Progressives (then an obscure political sect) for the pandemic, and had many arrested and executed. But while Trump may have been guilty of many things, the story of him fiddling with his ding-a-ling while America burned belongs firmly in the category of popular legend rather than established truth.

No you don't, you are happy with increased spending and a TAX CUT! Trump just put it on the credit card and you couldn't be happier. That's what repubs always do. Cut tax, increase military spending, drastically increase DEBT. You goons are worse than dems. They at least try to pay for the spending. Trump didn't bother and increased deficits every single year even during a strong economy. If you cared about being responsible you couldn't be a republican and certainly not a trumper.

With your lies again already. Why do you on the left actually believe if you lie enough about something, the person you're lying to will eventually believe it?

Deficits happen with Republican Presidents, with Democrat Presidents, with a Republican led House, with a Democrat led House, with a Republican led Senate, with a Democrat led Senate, and you sit there and try to convince me and others that only Trump does it. Do you really believe people are that stupid?

Tax cuts are at least partly responsible for the great economy we enjoyed before the virus. A strong military is necessary for our country, and defense is outlined in the US Constitution. And I support of a special equal tax to start paying for all this stuff. When Democrats spend, it's for vote buying and trying to turn the USA into Europe.

Yes and if you are for it we can just borrow away and can't spend enough. Heck you got more military and a tax cut. You are a hypocrite. If dems were as bad as repubs they would be offering free healthcare and a tax cut. You love them freebies Ray.

What freebie are you talking about?

No you don't, you are happy with increased spending and a TAX CUT! Trump just put it on the credit card and you couldn't be happier. That's what repubs always do. Cut tax, increase military spending, drastically increase DEBT. You goons are worse than dems. They at least try to pay for the spending. Trump didn't bother and increased deficits every single year even during a strong economy. If you cared about being responsible you couldn't be a republican and certainly not a trumper.

With your lies again already. Why do you on the left actually believe if you lie enough about something, the person you're lying to will eventually believe it?

Deficits happen with Republican Presidents, with Democrat Presidents, with a Republican led House, with a Democrat led House, with a Republican led Senate, with a Democrat led Senate, and you sit there and try to convince me and others that only Trump does it. Do you really believe people are that stupid?

Tax cuts are at least partly responsible for the great economy we enjoyed before the virus. A strong military is necessary for our country, and defense is outlined in the US Constitution. And I support of a special equal tax to start paying for all this stuff. When Democrats spend, it's for vote buying and trying to turn the USA into Europe.
You are the one lying. You fully support trumps tax cuts and increased spending . Don’t pretend to be responsible now. You are a trumper, the most irresponsible of all.

Yes and if you are for it we can just borrow away and can't spend enough. Heck you got more military and a tax cut. You are a hypocrite. If dems were as bad as repubs they would be offering free healthcare and a tax cut. You love them freebies Ray.

How slow are you Ray? You got the increased military spending you wanted. And you didn’t pay for it, it went on the credit card. Heck you even got a tax cut for it. No wonder you repubs love them freebies.

Our "free" and alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror. We have a general welfare clause not a general warfare clause.

Trump had a full republican government for 2 years and increased deficits.

Just like the increased deficits under the Democrat House. You want to pay for it? So do I. Support my idea of a national consumption tax so we all pay for it. You have my support.
When the democrats present a balanced budget where spending matches revenue, I'll believe they want to pay for things. When democrats don't immediately spend more than projected new revenues from a big tax hike, I'll believe they want to pay for things. When democrats stop claiming a 7% instead of a 9% increase is a draconian cut, I'll believe they want to pay for things. Face it, you've bought their baloney because they don't want to pay for things, they just want to spend, because spending = votes to democrat voters.

Just like the increased deficits under the Democrat House. You want to pay for it? So do I. Support my idea of a national consumption tax so we all pay for it. You have my support.
When the democrats present a balanced budget where spending matches revenue, I'll believe they want to pay for things. When democrats don't immediately spend more than projected new revenues from a big tax hike, I'll believe they want to pay for things. When democrats stop claiming a 7% instead of a 9% increase is a draconian cut, I'll believe they want to pay for things. Face it, you've bought their baloney because they don't want to pay for things, they just want to spend, because spending = votes to democrat voters.
I’m not saying they are great, just that repubs are worse. Repubs get their spending and tax cuts. Could you imagine dems offering free healthcare and tax cuts? Then they would be as irresponsible as repubs.

During the campaign I kept seeing trump run an ad showing an old clip of Biden saying he would freeze government spending. Funny trump clearly thought that was a bad thing. Repubs love to spend and not pay for it.

A strong military is necessary for our country, and defense is outlined in the US Constitution.
Defense is outlined in the US Constitution. Not a world-wide network of hundreds of military bases to enforce the financial dominance of Wall Street banks and U.S. corporations with adventurist foreign wars and military interventions. That is just ... imperialism.

I’m not saying they are great, just that repubs are worse. Repubs get their spending and tax cuts. Could you imagine dems offering free healthcare and tax cuts? Then they would be as irresponsible as repubs.
Let's see what kind of budgets the democrats offer. If any program actually sees a decrease in funding year over year and not just a shift to another identical program, I will be amazed. If they propose a tax increase and the budget deficit doesn't grow anyway, I will be amazed. Actions speak louder than words, and democrats love to spend. The closest we came in recent history to a balanced budget came from a Republican Congress and a democrat president pragmatic enough to triangulate against his own party.

How slow are you Ray? You got the increased military spending you wanted. And you didn’t pay for it, it went on the credit card. Heck you even got a tax cut for it. No wonder you repubs love them freebies.

We got a payroll tax decrease, and it wasn't all that much. Nothing that gets deducted from your paycheck goes to the military..........nothing. It went on the same credit card that was used for Planned Parenthood, environmental projects, funding PBS and NPR, the Arts, all of it. It goes to the same exact place all liberal spending that doesn't get paid for.

Let's see what kind of budgets the democrats offer. If any program actually sees a decrease in funding year over year and not just a shift to another identical program, I will be amazed. If they propose a tax increase and the budget deficit doesn't grow anyway, I will be amazed. Actions speak louder than words, and democrats love to spend. The closest we came in recent history to a balanced budget came from a Republican Congress and a democrat president pragmatic enough to triangulate against his own party.
It’s likely deficits will shrink since well trump has been the worst. I thought Obama was bad, then Trump quickly increased deficits during a strong economy. But Biden is inheriting a disaster like Obama did so he’s in a tough spot.

Defense is outlined in the US Constitution. Not a world-wide network of hundreds of military bases to enforce the financial dominance of Wall Street banks and U.S. corporations with adventurist foreign wars and military interventions. That is just ... imperialism.

Times change. If war breaks out, we don't grab our shotgun by the fireplace and march out the door to fight. To protect our country in modern times, it takes a lot of money for a standing military and equipment. Our founders never wanted a standing army either, but today, there's no way to defend the country without one.

We got a payroll tax decrease, and it wasn't all that much. Nothing that gets deducted from your paycheck goes to the military..........nothing. It went on the same credit card that was used for Planned Parenthood, environmental projects, funding PBS and NPR, the Arts, all of it. It goes to the same exact place all liberal spending that doesn't get paid for.
Yes your irresponsible spending goes right on the credit card. And you love it. You are so irresponsible it even comes with a tax cut.

Forum List

Back