Tea Partier refers to executioning President Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Secret Service should take this clown for a ride.

Can't have asshole running their mouths like that.

When "political views" turn to violent instructions - time to start making arrests.

You mean like Harry Reid's goons who invaded the Bundy ranch, killing cattle and pushing women around?

:doubt: You mean the patriots who said they will use women as a human shield to defend a tax dodger?

You are too lazy (scared) to listen to the asswipe and you are too lazy to see where I quoted him saying he was a Teaper. You should read through the thread.

You are a liar. You quoted him it's true, but no where in what you quoted did he say he was a tea Partier.

Why don't you post the post where you say I quoted him or did not?

What the fuck??? I'm talking about the post YOU just claimed you quoted him in! Here let me make it bold for you. I mean I know you are a liberal but damn man, READ!

You are a liar. You quoted him it's true, but no where in what you quoted did he say he was a tea Partier.

So, enlighten me, [MENTION=47651]Nutz[/MENTION], which dude do our Tea loving friends here in USMB think is somehow not a Tea Party member?

:lol: Any teaper that tows the Tea Party mantra and spews racist, anti-American drivel is not a tea partier....but they are tea partiers if the don't spew nonsense. They are temporarily banned from be tea party members when they preach their hate and magically become teapers again when the heat is lowered...

:lol: its something like that. Sort of funny how Teapers pick and choose who represents them from day to day.

What the fuck??? I'm talking about the post YOU just claimed you quoted him in! Here let me make it bold for you. I mean I know you are a liberal but damn man, READ!

Trust me, Nutz is by no possible stretch a "Liberal". That he's a bigot makes that impossible.

What does it matter anyway? You've already pointed out the generalization fallacy, and you're correct. So WTF difference does it make if he's with the TP or not?

The Secret Service should take this clown for a ride.

Can't have asshole running their mouths like that.

When "political views" turn to violent instructions - time to start making arrests.

You mean like Harry Reid's goons who invaded the Bundy ranch, killing cattle and pushing women around?

:doubt: You mean the patriots who said they will use women as a human shield to defend a tax dodger?

You're a liar.

Wow, you really are ******. I transcribed this assholes speech where he claimed to be a teaper and quoted it for you guys.

So, enlighten me, [MENTION=47651]Nutz[/MENTION], which dude do our Tea loving friends here in USMB think is somehow not a Tea Party member?

:lol: Any teaper that tows the Tea Party mantra and spews racist, anti-American drivel is not a tea partier....but they are tea partiers if the don't spew nonsense. They are temporarily banned from be tea party members when they preach their hate and magically become teapers again when the heat is lowered...

:lol: its something like that. Sort of funny how Teapers pick and choose who represents them from day to day.

Who is the Chairperson of the Tea Party?

Exactly...the tea party is devoid of leadership so they can have free reign to spew whatever nonsense they want. They if one gets called out on his or her hate...plausible deniability exists.

[MENTION=30473]flacaltenn[/MENTION] This should be moved to the flame zone if the teapers are going to be allowed to break zone 2 rules...to make it fair and all. I wouldn't want to slip up and respond-in-kind

Oooh! Oooh!
wv8yll.jpg

mister-t-(1986).jpg

Show me the proof that he's ever been a teaper.

Who? I did transcribe the part of the speech where he claimed to be a teaper.

Is This the part where you play stupid? You're a liar.

What am I lying about. Am I supposed to re-prove that the teapers threatened to use women as human shields? It has been discussed many times on this forum and all you have to do is a google search...THERE IS VIDEO from Fox News and other sources!

What am I lying about?

Still wondering why this thread hasn't been moved to the FZ

About what?

What am I lying about. Am I supposed to re-prove that the teapers threatened to use women as human shields? It has been discussed many times on this forum and all you have to do is a google search...THERE IS VIDEO from Fox News and other sources!

What am I lying about?

Source, you liar. Using women as shields was never a strategy. You're a liar.

Last edited:
why don't you people just call for them to take away our FREEDOMS OF SPEECH

You know you want to

you people have become whiny babies

Who? I did transcribe the part of the speech where he claimed to be a teaper.

Really? Where? I specifically asked you to do that and you refused.

What am I lying about?

Source, you liar. Using women as shields was never a strategy. You're a liar.

Like I said...it has been discussed on this forum before. You can search the forums or the internet and you will easily find it. Hell, you can search Fox News.

I feel no need to prove common fact to low information teapers. You people should do something to help yourselves every once in a while....you are taxing America with your ignorance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back