Tea Partier refers to executioning President Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't imply that you were wrong or exaggerating, I implied that you were nuts. You are convinced that the actions and words of one person makes the actions of a whole group. Although you should know better after all this time, you still keep making the same mistake over and over again. Nuts.

He can't even demonstrate that the guy is a member of the group he is trying to malign.

I quoted exactly what he said...did you ignore that too? First you ignored where I condemned liberals for their traitorous behavior during Bush's administration and now you are ignoring the quote I transcribed for you.

Sheesh!

Nothing you quoted indicated he's a member of the TEA party.

Yeah, now you condemn the liberal traitors who wanted to assassinate Bush, but I recall back then and none of your ilk ever condemned anyone for carrying such despicable posters. It was all just libturds exercising their First Amendment rights.

I didn't imply that you were wrong or exaggerating, I implied that you were nuts. You are convinced that the actions and words of one person makes the actions of a whole group. Although you should know better after all this time, you still keep making the same mistake over and over again. Nuts.

He can't even demonstrate that the guy is a member of the group he is trying to malign.

I quoted exactly what he said...did you ignore that too? First you ignored where I condemned liberals for their traitorous behavior during Bush's administration and now you are ignoring the quote I transcribed for you.

Sheesh!

Hey nutjob. He didn't say you didn't quote him correctly. Nothing the guy says makes him a Tea Party member. How thick headed are you?

it's easier to deny than refute.

It's easier to lie than to discuss rationally.

No Tea Party type wants to go on record disagreeing with the statements, even those calling for the death of a President.

No Communist want's to go on record acknowledging that this video in no way calls for the death of that scumbag Obama.

Should they openly disagree, they will be branded as Marxists or traitors or RINOS by their political comrades.

Should they be open and honest, they will be branded as "Tea Bagger" or "Teaper" by their ThinkProgress comrades.

And that is a fate worse than death in the Tea Party. They are not a group
renown for their tolerance, forgiveness or grasp of nuance.

And that is a fare worse than death for Communists, who rely on the collective to define their self-worth and determine their thoughts.

They are political absolutists stumbling around in their own lack of sophisticated thought for the problems they alone have the answers to.

They are political morons, stumbling around spewing demagoguery supplied by their rulers, little more than drones in an insect hive.

Last edited:
Screen-shot-2014-07-21-at-9.16.44-PM-638x351.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8moUDVzPhJw

“And we all know, if there ever was a president that deserved to be impeached, it’s this guy. Alright? And I wouldn’t stop. I would think being hung, drawn, and quartered is probably too good for him. But you know, this man who wants to rule by the use of a pen, a telephone, let us not forget his teleprompter … the fact is that it would backfire very badly and we’ve got to be grownups and accept that we can’t have everything we want, you know, [like] his head on a skewer.”

Hanged, drawn and quartered - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

To be hanged, drawn and quartered was from 1351 a statutory penalty in England for men convicted of high treason, although the ritual was first recorded during the reigns of King Henry III (1216–1272) and his successor, Edward I (1272–1307). Convicts were fastened to a hurdle, or wooden panel, and drawn by horse to the place of execution, where they were hanged (almost to the point of death), emasculated, disembowelled, beheaded and quartered (chopped into four pieces). Their remains were often displayed in prominent places across the country, such as London Bridge. For reasons of public decency, women convicted of high treason were instead burned at the stake.

So, I just want to paint in very vivid terms what "to hang, draw and quarter" means.
It is disgusting.

It is gruesome. And a crazy Tea Party asshole like this Stephen Steinlight freak (who makes $$$ off of his speaking ventures, btw) is only fanning flames of hate and more importantly, of sedition.

This is the Tea Party of America in 2014, when assholes can roam freely and say this kind of shit and of course, not one single soul in the Tea Party will take asshole Steinlight to task for this. They will clap for him and they will pay to hear him say stuff like this.

It was first reported here:

VIDEO: Stephen Steinlight of CIS says public execution “too good” for Obama | IMAGINE 2050[/url

I'm sure he'll be paid a visit by the Secret Service. Hopefully with noose in hand.

Sheesh!

Yeah, now you condemn the liberal traitors who wanted to assassinate Bush, but I recall back then and none of your ilk ever condemned anyone for carrying such despicable posters. It was all just libturds exercising their First Amendment rights.

That guy is dumber than a bag of hammers.

Screen-shot-2014-07-21-at-9.16.44-PM-638x351.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8moUDVzPhJw

“And we all know, if there ever was a president that deserved to be impeached, it’s this guy. Alright? And I wouldn’t stop. I would think being hung, drawn, and quartered is probably too good for him. But you know, this man who wants to rule by the use of a pen, a telephone, let us not forget his teleprompter … the fact is that it would backfire very badly and we’ve got to be grownups and accept that we can’t have everything we want, you know, [like] his head on a skewer.”

Hanged, drawn and quartered - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

To be hanged, drawn and quartered was from 1351 a statutory penalty in England for men convicted of high treason, although the ritual was first recorded during the reigns of King Henry III (1216–1272) and his successor, Edward I (1272–1307). Convicts were fastened to a hurdle, or wooden panel, and drawn by horse to the place of execution, where they were hanged (almost to the point of death), emasculated, disembowelled, beheaded and quartered (chopped into four pieces). Their remains were often displayed in prominent places across the country, such as London Bridge. For reasons of public decency, women convicted of high treason were instead burned at the stake.

So, I just want to paint in very vivid terms what "to hang, draw and quarter" means.
It is disgusting.

It is gruesome. And a crazy Tea Party asshole like this Stephen Steinlight freak (who makes $$$ off of his speaking ventures, btw) is only fanning flames of hate and more importantly, of sedition.

This is the Tea Party of America in 2014, when assholes can roam freely and say this kind of shit and of course, not one single soul in the Tea Party will take asshole Steinlight to task for this. They will clap for him and they will pay to hear him say stuff like this.

It was first reported here:

VIDEO: Stephen Steinlight of CIS says public execution “too good” for Obama | IMAGINE 2050[/url

I'm sure he'll be paid a visit by the Secret Service. Hopefully with noose in hand.

Why don't you call them yourself? On second thought don't. You aren't too lucky at contacting law enforcement.

He's more slimy than we thought -

The Strange Bedfellows of Dr. Stephen Steinlight

No wonder the tee potties love him.

Unfortunately, the inbreeding in your genealogy is starting to show through.

Opposing open borders is "bashing Mexicans" - according the shitferbrains Communists around here....

Opposing tax increases is racist. Virtually everything is racist when you don't have facts or logic to support your agenda.

Don't you like the system where everyone who even sympathizes with the tea party's objective of reducing government spending is personally responsible for every statement everyone who even claims to be a tea partier makes as if they'd said it themselves, but liberals are not personally responsible for what every liberal says every day?

Both are equally bullshititive.

Who exactly is this guy? What is executioning? and why would you think I at all condone what he is saying giving my history?

To both of these posts.... two words:

"Saul Bullinsky"

You need to pay more attention

To what?

Did you ask me if that dress makes you look fat?

Sheesh!

He/she (it?) does that on purpose. Just another negro agitator trying to irritate and be provocative. Not worth engaging other than for amusement.

Some guy somewhere said drawing and quartering the President is too good for him.

So what?

Are we going to get all hot and bothered if someone burns a politician in effigy next?

had this been a solo event sure i can see your reasoning. Its not. Fact of the matter is racists are within the tea party, but that doesnt make the whole tea party racist.

"Fact of the matter" is that "racists" are in the democratic party, too.

"fact of the matter" is that this condition you call "racism" exists in all humans.

Human beings are tribal and ethnocentric creatures and prefer to be around their own kind and are all suspicious of outsiders. Always have been. Always will be.

Your name suits you, there isn't really anything more to say.

What did I say that is factually incorrect or hyperbole?

Absolutely correct.

Which is why I keep noting, Saul Bullinsky. And bullshit threads like this. And bullshit posts like this. All the same thing; association fallacies all. Nothing new here except maybe that the shoe's on the other foot.

Sheesh!

You are too lazy (scared) to listen to the asswipe and you are too lazy to see where I quoted him saying he was a Teaper. You should read through the thread.

He/she (it?) does that on purpose. Just another negro agitator trying to irritate and be provocative. Not worth engaging other than for amusement.

:lol: Ok convict.

This guy is a teaper. A racist, just like most teapers. Anyone care to deny he is a racist?

Some guy somewhere said drawing and quartering the President is too good for him.

So what?

Are we going to get all hot and bothered if someone burns a politician in effigy next?

TeaTards know they can't talk about lynching the N*gger in the White House....at least in public

tsk, tsk. Little man is not even trying to cloak his racism these days.

So what?

had this been a solo event sure i can see your reasoning. Its not. Fact of the matter is racists are within the tea party, but that doesnt make the whole tea party racist.

"Fact of the matter" is that "racists" are in the democratic party, too.

"fact of the matter" is that this condition you call "racism" exists in all humans.

Human beings are tribal and ethnocentric creatures and prefer to be around their own kind and are all suspicious of outsiders. Always have been. Always will be.

ah the deflection argument...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back