Tea Partier refers to executioning President Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
We almost made it to 100 posts before teapers started to make the claim this idiot is not a teaper. :lol:

You didn't answer the question: What makes you think he's a member of the TEA Party, other than the fact that you don't like what he says?

The fact that he is promoting the Tea Party movement in his speech

How so? Are you saying the TP wants Obama assassinated?

It's easier to deny than refute. No Tea Party type wants to go on record disagreeing with the statements, even those calling for the death of a President. Should they openly disagree, they will be branded as Marxists or traitors or RINOS by their political comrades. And that is a fate worse than death in the Tea Party. They are not a group renown for their tolerance, forgiveness or grasp of nuance. They are political absolutists stumbling around in their own lack of sophisticated thought for the problems they alone have the answers to.

Geez may you lefties are as stupid as we say you are. I made no claim at all nit wit, I merely asked, what makes h a Tea Party Member?
Is there another political organization where there are disparaging comments about President Obama and no practical solutions offered? Is there some clandestine group refusing to compromise,, dialogue, counsel or legislate both politically expedient and popular causes?

No?

Then it must be the Tea Party Republicans.

In other words, you don't have a shred of evidence that he's a TEA Party member.

Screen-shot-2014-07-21-at-9.16.44-PM-638x351.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8moUDVzPhJw

“And we all know, if there ever was a president that deserved to be impeached, it’s this guy. Alright? And I wouldn’t stop. I would think being hung, drawn, and quartered is probably too good for him. But you know, this man who wants to rule by the use of a pen, a telephone, let us not forget his teleprompter … the fact is that it would backfire very badly and we’ve got to be grownups and accept that we can’t have everything we want, you know, [like] his head on a skewer.”

Hanged, drawn and quartered - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

To be hanged, drawn and quartered was from 1351 a statutory penalty in England for men convicted of high treason, although the ritual was first recorded during the reigns of King Henry III (1216–1272) and his successor, Edward I (1272–1307). Convicts were fastened to a hurdle, or wooden panel, and drawn by horse to the place of execution, where they were hanged (almost to the point of death), emasculated, disembowelled, beheaded and quartered (chopped into four pieces). Their remains were often displayed in prominent places across the country, such as London Bridge. For reasons of public decency, women convicted of high treason were instead burned at the stake.

So, I just want to paint in very vivid terms what "to hang, draw and quarter" means.
It is disgusting.

It is gruesome. And a crazy Tea Party asshole like this Stephen Steinlight freak (who makes $$$ off of his speaking ventures, btw) is only fanning flames of hate and more importantly, of sedition.

This is the Tea Party of America in 2014, when assholes can roam freely and say this kind of shit and of course, not one single soul in the Tea Party will take asshole Steinlight to task for this. They will clap for him and they will pay to hear him say stuff like this.

It was first reported here:

VIDEO: Stephen Steinlight of CIS says public execution “too good” for Obama | IMAGINE 2050

Stat, thank you for at least including the operative part of the quote...most progressives wouldn't....

"But you know, this man who wants to rule by the use of a pen, a telephone, let us not forget his teleprompter … the fact is that it would backfire very badly and we’ve got to be grownups and accept that we can’t have everything we want, you know, [like] his head on a skewer"

which basically says that no matter what the fantasies are, the reality would be terrible. Did you bother to post the progressives calling for Bushes head on a plate too? Or how about that movie "The Assassination of George Bush"? That was a Hollywood movie? You forget those?

I'm just asking, maybe he is maybe he isn't. It's just that knowing the level of intelligence of the OP and the lefties here, they could very well have simply made it up. If you are going to claim he is a tea partier, back it up.

You didn't answer the question: What makes you think he's a member of the TEA Party, other than the fact that you don't like what he says?

Yep! Have you read what Teapers say on this forum? They also want to start a revolution. Hell, they already threatened to use women as human shields during their standoff against the feds in support of Cliven Bundy, the welfare queen.

Also shows how racist the tee potties are.

If they did not agree with his incredibly ignorant and racist pov, they would not be paying him to speak.

DUH.

Geez may you lefties are as stupid as we say you are. I made no claim at all nit wit, I merely asked, what makes h a Tea Party Member?
Is there another political organization where there are disparaging comments about President Obama and no practical solutions offered? Is there some clandestine group refusing to compromise,, dialogue, counsel or legislate both politically expedient and popular causes?

No?

In other words, you don't have a shred of evidence that he's a TEA Party member.
And you have the world's most slender reed to grasp in an effort to deny rather than refute.

Just curious how many here on the left ever condemned any of the vile hateful stuff said about President Bush? What this guy said was stupid, idiotic, and moronic there is no question of that but this hypocrisy of calling for people on one side to condemn this type of stuff when it's one of there's doing it but remaining silent or trying to justify it when it's one of yours is really getting old.

No?

And you have the world's most slender reed to grasp in an effort to deny rather than refute.

I have a slender reed? You're the one who failed to quote a single thing the man said that indicates he's a TEA Party member.

Screen-shot-2014-07-21-at-9.16.44-PM-638x351.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8moUDVzPhJw

“And we all know, if there ever was a president that deserved to be impeached, it’s this guy. Alright? And I wouldn’t stop. I would think being hung, drawn, and quartered is probably too good for him. But you know, this man who wants to rule by the use of a pen, a telephone, let us not forget his teleprompter … the fact is that it would backfire very badly and we’ve got to be grownups and accept that we can’t have everything we want, you know, [like] his head on a skewer.”

Hanged, drawn and quartered - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

To be hanged, drawn and quartered was from 1351 a statutory penalty in England for men convicted of high treason, although the ritual was first recorded during the reigns of King Henry III (1216–1272) and his successor, Edward I (1272–1307). Convicts were fastened to a hurdle, or wooden panel, and drawn by horse to the place of execution, where they were hanged (almost to the point of death), emasculated, disembowelled, beheaded and quartered (chopped into four pieces). Their remains were often displayed in prominent places across the country, such as London Bridge. For reasons of public decency, women convicted of high treason were instead burned at the stake.

So, I just want to paint in very vivid terms what "to hang, draw and quarter" means.
It is disgusting.

It is gruesome. And a crazy Tea Party asshole like this Stephen Steinlight freak (who makes $$$ off of his speaking ventures, btw) is only fanning flames of hate and more importantly, of sedition.

This is the Tea Party of America in 2014, when assholes can roam freely and say this kind of shit and of course, not one single soul in the Tea Party will take asshole Steinlight to task for this. They will clap for him and they will pay to hear him say stuff like this.

It was first reported here:

VIDEO: Stephen Steinlight of CIS says public execution “too good” for Obama | IMAGINE 2050

Stat, thank you for at least including the operative part of the quote...most progressives wouldn't....

"But you know, this man who wants to rule by the use of a pen, a telephone, let us not forget his teleprompter … the fact is that it would backfire very badly and we’ve got to be grownups and accept that we can’t have everything we want, you know, [like] his head on a skewer"

which basically says that no matter what the fantasies are, the reality would be terrible. Did you bother to post the progressives calling for Bushes head on a plate too? Or how about that movie "The Assassination of George Bush"? That was a Hollywood movie? You forget those?

If you're referring to "Death of a President" (Google found nothing matching "The Assassination of George Bush") that was a British film. Moreover that's a fictional drama, a film that wasn't even about Bush but about the fictional shooter. It took no political position on Bush himself; its marketing 'hook' used the sitting President instead of making up a fictional one.

Now that's not quiiiiiiiiiite the same thing as actually advocating that a President be killed. Is it?

Sheesh, you can't even put a Tu Quoque fallacy together...

Last edited:

No?

At least he has a reed.

What's your excuse ?

People said the same thing about Bush.

Would that justify saying it about Obama....NO.

Two wrongs don't make a right....but if you add them to 10,000 other wrongs they do make Barbara "Bullshit" Boxer. :lol:

Just curious how many here on the left ever condemned any of the vile hateful stuff said about President Bush? What this guy said was stupid, idiotic, and moronic there is no question of that but this hypocrisy of calling for people on one side to condemn this type of stuff when it's one of there's doing it but remaining silent or trying to justify it when it's one of yours is really getting old.

What he said was stupid, idiotic and moronic, but it shows that his heart is in the right place.

The guy is a nut job and an embarassment. You don't act this stupidily.

Is he a tea party member, not sure he is or isn't but the left likes to jump to conclusions to fit their agenda, which honest liberals would condemn also.

Do you assholes really believe anyone is supposed to get upset these incredibly mild verbal attacks on Obama?

They already do, Finger Boy. See 64.

You already do what, think someone is supposed to be upset about the slightest criticism of Dear Leader? Perhaps, but only the Obama dick sucking drones. If he can't stand the heat, then he should get out of the kitchen.

"They already do" get upset, which is what you just posted. Try following the link. It's got nothing to do with "dick sucking". You'll need to get that on your own.

It's easier to deny than refute. No Tea Party type wants to go on record disagreeing with the statements, even those calling for the death of a President. Should they openly disagree, they will be branded as Marxists or traitors or RINOS by their political comrades. And that is a fate worse than death in the Tea Party. They are not a group renown for their tolerance, forgiveness or grasp of nuance. They are political absolutists stumbling around in their own lack of sophisticated thought for the problems they alone have the answers to.

No?

Ok, I'm going to ignore the fact that your "answer" is illogical ignorance as it pertains to my question. Instead I'll address the points of your post, mainly the erroneous claim the the Tea Party criticises Obama without offering alterations ideas. It's completely false. They have clear and concise plans. You just don't like them. The Tea Party is in no position to block any legislation in any branch of government. The GOP who is in control of one branch and who can stifle legislation is at the current time at war with the tea party.

You haven't the slightest clue about what you are saying.

Yep! Have you read what Teapers say on this forum? They also want to start a revolution. Hell, they already threatened to use women as human shields during their standoff against the feds in support of Cliven Bundy, the welfare queen.

Your name suits you, there isn't really anything more to say.

Tea Partier refers to executioning President Obama

Don't you like the system where everyone who even sympathizes with the tea party's objective of reducing government spending is personally responsible for every statement everyone who even claims to be a tea partier makes as if they'd said it themselves, but liberals are not personally responsible for what every liberal says every day?

Both are equally bullshititive.

Who exactly is this guy? What is executioning? and why would you think I at all condone what he is saying giving my history?

To both of these posts.... two words:

"Saul Bullinsky"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back