Teacher Demands Her Students Deny the Existence of God

oh-noes-gif.54314

Then factually demonstrate the distinction between imagination and your conception of god.

You can't. So much for the Negative Proof fallacy.

You are cutting my posts again. I have warned you about that. I will see you tomorrow online.

You are cutting my posts again. I have warned you about that. I will see you tomorrow online.

Nope. I quoted it exactly. You edited afterward to give yourself another excuse to run. Report it to a mod. They can see the edits even if we can't.

And if you could factually demonstrate the distinction between imagination and your conception of god.....you wouldn't need to play games with the edit button.

Keep running.

Nope. I quoted it exactly. You edited afterward to give yourself another excuse to run. Report it to a mod. They can see the edits even if we can't.

Maybe, God can tell us who is right.

Unless he can't.....because he doesn't exist. Or existing lacks intelligence or sentience. Or possessing intelligence or sentience, just doesn't give a shit. Or giving a shit, wasn't paying attention.

That is an academic debate. You can't cherry-pick like that.
My point is that a great number of very rational people say that they know God exists, so when you marginalize them as you have, you look like a retard.

The problem is the lack of rational evidence to support such a claim. A point demonstrated by you whenever we ask to see the 'tons of evidence' supporting god's existence....and you failing to actually present any.

Forum List

Back