Teaper Racism

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's another issue here that's sensitive to me. I've spent 15 years pushing for 3rd party politics. THAT is my interest in the Tea Party.. And I know how fledgling party movements are targets for hostile intrusion by extreme groups.. In fact -- Ron Paul, who I've worked for many times, has been a big target for anti-semitic accusations because he's one of the ONLY US politicians who's consistent on Foreign Policy and has repeatedly stated the US needs to back off UNCONDITIONAL support to Israel.. Honey attracts flies. And I know he got many votes from anti-semites, muslims, and leftists who harbor grudges against Israel.

YET --- It is NOT ENCUMBENT on a political party to change it's principled messages because they MIGHT ATTRACT unsavory support.. Could Barack Obama AVOID an endorsement by the American Communist Party?? Doubt it.. Did it HURT HIM? Shouldn't have.

So there are some "grown-up" realities attached to your "feelings" about the Tea Party being racist. And you best be consistent if someone showed you support within the DEMOCRAT party for that Black Panther Party you mentioned in your OP.. Ya think THEY vote Republican???

No one is asking the tea party to change their principled message. As I stated before, I agree with most of the Tea Party platform. What I don't agree with is the racism in the Tea Party.

You ask if the Tea Party could avoid attracting racists...YES, they can. They can tell people to take down their racist signs, they could stop racist groups from recruiting at their events. FOllowers could condemn racist remarks and comments...Yes, a lot could be done. Yes, the tea party could say, I don't want your endorsement. They could return donations from racist groups. There is a lot the Tea pArty could do...but the DO NOT!

As for the Black Panthers in the democratic party, I would hope democrats condemn them as well. Are the black panthers as popular and do they have nearly as much of a following as the Tea Party?

Do you think the Democrats should condemn the Black Panthers? If so, why the double standard? Why don't you believe the Teapers should condemn racism in their party?

Just say you hate racists and be done with it----this might be a great time to remind everyone how you feel about Germans.
I have said that I hate racists many a time...yet whenever I do that, I get called a racist myself because to many of you, racism does not exist. Someone could say all ******* should move back to africa...and you people would defend the statement instead of condemn it.

As for Germans...German people are responsible for the greatest atrocities known to humankind...in the name of hate. Do you deny that?

No, it is not. Anecdotal evidence is not hard evidence. Geesh!

picard-facepalm.gif

Where did I say anecdotal evidence is hard evidence. Please be specific. Until then, hush up, adults are talking.

Sigh.

"Anecdotal evidence is enough"

And your ad hominem is showing.
And how exactly does that show that I said anecdotal evidence is hard evidence. Please explain. You aren't the smartest wanna be smart guy on the block, are you.

I will dumb it down for you. Anecdotal evidence is enough to show there is a racist element in the Tea Party movement...which you deny or are unwilling to admit.

There's another issue here that's sensitive to me. I've spent 15 years pushing for 3rd party politics. THAT is my interest in the Tea Party.. And I know how fledgling party movements are targets for hostile intrusion by extreme groups.. In fact -- Ron Paul, who I've worked for many times, has been a big target for anti-semitic accusations because he's one of the ONLY US politicians who's consistent on Foreign Policy and has repeatedly stated the US needs to back off UNCONDITIONAL support to Israel.. Honey attracts flies. And I know he got many votes from anti-semites, muslims, and leftists who harbor grudges against Israel.

YET --- It is NOT ENCUMBENT on a political party to change it's principled messages because they MIGHT ATTRACT unsavory support.. Could Barack Obama AVOID an endorsement by the American Communist Party?? Doubt it.. Did it HURT HIM? Shouldn't have.

So there are some "grown-up" realities attached to your "feelings" about the Tea Party being racist. And you best be consistent if someone showed you support within the DEMOCRAT party for that Black Panther Party you mentioned in your OP.. Ya think THEY vote Republican???

No one is asking the tea party to change their principled message. As I stated before, I agree with most of the Tea Party platform. What I don't agree with is the racism in the Tea Party.

You ask if the Tea Party could avoid attracting racists...YES, they can. They can tell people to take down their racist signs, they could stop racist groups from recruiting at their events. FOllowers could condemn racist remarks and comments...Yes, a lot could be done. Yes, the tea party could say, I don't want your endorsement. They could return donations from racist groups. There is a lot the Tea pArty could do...but the DO NOT!

As for the Black Panthers in the democratic party, I would hope democrats condemn them as well. Are the black panthers as popular and do they have nearly as much of a following as the Tea Party?

Do you think the Democrats should condemn the Black Panthers? If so, why the double standard? Why don't you believe the Teapers should condemn racism in their party?

Lemme be clear here -- because you didn't get what i said.
I don't think that Obama needs to reject endorsements from the Communist Party of the US.

I don't think that Ron Paul has to do the Hora and eat latkes to reject the anti-semites that he might UNINTENTIONALLY attract.

I don't think Cynthia McKinney and other black radicals in Congress need to spit on the radical endorsements that they attract...

Nor do I think that the Democrat party has to apologize for the large percentage of the Black Panther vote and voter suppression that they attract.

But YOU OTH -- DEMAND that the Tea Party spend all it's time vetting every warm body that shows up to one of their events. We differ in opinion on this clearly...

And you STILL have no evidence to contradict the obvious power that Ben Carson might wield as Tea Party candidate for Prez.. Those USMB links?? completely useless as evidence. That Stormfront forum discussion the same.. It's almost time to unsubscribe..

Where did I say anecdotal evidence is hard evidence. Please be specific. Until then, hush up, adults are talking.

Sigh.

"Anecdotal evidence is enough"

And your ad hominem is showing.
And how exactly does that show that I said anecdotal evidence is hard evidence. Please explain. You aren't the smartest wanna be smart guy on the block, are you.

I will dumb it down for you. Anecdotal evidence is enough to show there is a racist element in the Tea Party movement...which you deny or are unwilling to admit.

You just did it again!

Anecdotal evidence is based on personal experience. Factual evidence is based on FACTS. Learn the difference between the two. Also I'm smart enough to know that you are full of sh*t.

I have the distinct feeling I'm being ignored now. Did I hit too hard?

You think WAY to much of yourself. Perhaps your comments have not been compelling enough to respond to. Perhaps I didn't see your post. Perhaps my opinion of you is pretty low that you are the last person I choose to respond to.

That is absurd. Perhaps you have been unable to refute my argument. Perhaps your tail is tucked between your legs. You know it, I know it.

Perhaps you simply ran out of legs to stand on. DO NOT insult my intelligence.

Refute what argument? Sheesh, I am responding to how many posts and how many different people?

As for insulting your intelligence...Got News?

Just say you hate racists and be done with it----this might be a great time to remind everyone how you feel about Germans.
I have said that I hate racists many a time...yet whenever I do that, I get called a racist myself because to many of you, racism does not exist. Someone could say all ******* should move back to africa...and you people would defend the statement instead of condemn it.

As for Germans...German people are responsible for the greatest atrocities known to humankind...in the name of hate. Do you deny that?

Yes----try Stalin and Mao. You don't have enough education to even recognize a racist if you saw one.

You hate Tea Partiers. You use racism as a vehicle to tout that hatred. Its one thing to condemn racism, but another to condemn someone based on your own twisted version of reality.

You think WAY to much of yourself. Perhaps your comments have not been compelling enough to respond to. Perhaps I didn't see your post. Perhaps my opinion of you is pretty low that you are the last person I choose to respond to.

That is absurd. Perhaps you have been unable to refute my argument. Perhaps your tail is tucked between your legs. You know it, I know it.

Refute what argument? Sheesh, I am responding to how many posts and how many different people?

Tea Partiers aren't racist.

Oh When you have more than HuffPo and AATP, let me know, oh wise one.

If you don't like being swarmed, don't spout nonsensical BS. Common sense.

I don't think that Obama needs to reject endorsements from the Communist Party of the US.

I don't think that Ron Paul has to do the Hora and eat latkes to reject the anti-semites that he might UNINTENTIONALLY attract.

I don't think Cynthia McKinney and other black radicals in Congress need to spit on the radical endorsements that they attract...

Nor do I think that the Democrat party has to apologize for the large percentage of the Black Panther vote and voter suppression that they attract.

But YOU OTH -- DEMAND that the Tea Party spend all it's time vetting every warm body that shows up to one of their events. We differ in opinion on this clearly...
So we disagree...I think that someone should denounce and condemn a cancer that pretends to represent you. We do it as individuals all of the time...we choose not to be friends with child molestors or bank robbers or canadians or Germans or gays, or racists...no? How does that old saying go about who you hang out with (I don't remember it). But we disagree on that point...you think the Teapers should let the racists represent them...thus giving the impression...whether false or not, that the Tea Party is racist. I think allowing other people to define you in a negative way is ridiculous.

And you STILL have no evidence to contradict the obvious power that Ben Carson might wield as Tea Party candidate for Prez.. Those USMB links?? completely useless as evidence. That Stormfront forum discussion the same.. It's almost time to unsubscribe..

I believe he would wield NO power in a Presidential run. That is yet to be seen. You can say that he is the number one contender...but straw polls mean nothing until the primaries begin. Herman Cain fizzled out, I believe he will too - if he even runs.

Hell, I can give you more links of racist comments by teapers...but haven't you seen them yourself? Be honest? Have you seen racisnt comments by Teapers on this forum. Or are you willfully ignorant. Or do you believe, like many of the racist teapers, that only blacks are racists and whites are not?

Isn't that phrase above the beginning of many Apollo Comedy sets? What does "you people" mean in this context? Are ya talkin to me? Are you addressing everyone in this thread? I thought "you people" could get you violently ejected from most black establishments if you're not one of "you people" ? :D

You hate Tea Partiers. You use racism as a vehicle to tout that hatred. Its one thing to condemn racism, but another to condemn someone based on your own twisted version of reality.

I'm frequently astonished that not only do the "Teaper's" not represent any political party, but that they seem to elicit such fear and hatred among the established partisans, both Democrats and Republicans.

I can only surmise that the Anti-establishment ideology is predictably threatening.

As a result, a Dazed Republican Party, a Confused Media, and a Frightened Democratic Party can only resort the playing the race card. Why do they feel this would be particularly effective? I can only guess it is to keep their constituents herded together, bleating in unison rather than questioning the partisan mantras.

So no Teapers are racist. The signs that are seen at EVERY tea party event aren't really there. NOnsense! Again, hypocrite much? You were spouting off about a blog called Got News that had one story to be the smoking gun against Cochran last night. I'll ask you again, do you think Teaper Daily is going to have negative information about their own party...:lol:

Dispute anything in those articles that is not FACT. [MENTION=47870]Vigilante[/MENTION]...whom I respect, actually made a good point, but I haven't had time to respond to him or read his link because I am dealing with your sophomoric arguments and nonsense.

So we disagree...I think that someone should denounce and condemn a cancer that pretends to represent you. We do it as individuals all of the time...we choose not to be friends with child molestors or bank robbers or canadians or Germans or gays, or racists...no? How does that old saying go about who you hang out with (I don't remember it). But we disagree on that point...you think the Teapers should let the racists represent them...thus giving the impression...whether false or not, that the Tea Party is racist. I think allowing other people to define you in a negative way is ridiculous.

I believe he would wield NO power in a Presidential run. That is yet to be seen. You can say that he is the number one contender...but straw polls mean nothing until the primaries begin. Herman Cain fizzled out, I believe he will too - if he even runs.

Hell, I can give you more links of racist comments by teapers...but haven't you seen them yourself? Be honest? Have you seen racisnt comments by Teapers on this forum. Or are you willfully ignorant. Or do you believe, like many of the racist teapers, that only blacks are racists and whites are not?

I've seen WAY TO MANY racists on this board. I have NO SOLID evidence that ANY of them are affiliated with the Tea Party in any meaningful way. Aint' even a party bro. It's a caucaus at best. Have they donated? Attended? I don't know. MORE IMPORTANTLY -- you don't either.

Tell ya what.. Give me a list of the Teapers and I'll give you a list of the racists (VIA PM PLEASE -- NOT IN THREAD) and we'll DOCUMENT PROOF of our claims.. :eusa_angel:

Do you have links to posts where folks have ACKNOWLEDGED they are influential Teapers?
Or are you just guessing?

:eusa_whistle:

I'm frequently astonished that not only do the "Teaper's" not represent any political party, but that they seem to elicit such fear and hatred among the established partisans, both Democrats and Republicans.

I can only surmise that the Anti-establishment ideology is predictably threatening.

As a result, a Dazed Republican Party, a Confused Media, and a Frightened Democratic Party can only resort the playing the race card. Why do they feel this would be particularly effective? I can only guess it is to keep their constituents herded together, bleating in unison rather than questioning the partisan mantras.

It isn't anti-establishment, at all...it is the teaper racial nonsense. Again and again I say, I have no problem with the Tea Party Platform. It is admirable and mostly on spot. My issue is with the racism in the Tea Party. You guys can deny that there is a racist element in the Tea Party all you want...that is more telling than anything. I can't understand why Teapers can't be honest with themselves and admit that there is a racist element. Admit that there are racist signs at tea party rallies, admit that there are Teapers that are racist.

Yes----try Stalin and Mao. You don't have enough education to even recognize a racist if you saw one.

No comparison to the concerted effort of the German people.

So no Teapers are racist. The signs that are seen at EVERY tea party event aren't really there. NOnsense! Again, hypocrite much? You were spouting off about a blog called Got News that had one story to be the smoking gun against Cochran last night. I'll ask you again, do you think Teaper Daily is going to have negative information about their own party...:lol:

Dispute anything in those articles that is not FACT. @Vigilante ...whom I respect, actually made a good point, but I haven't had time to respond to him or read his link because I am dealing with your sophomoric arguments and nonsense.

Oh brother. You're giving me a headache. Once again, your anecdotal evidence doesn't count. Your argument is so elementary, that a third grader could see through that bullshit.

You 1) Claim the Tea Party is racist 2) Don't prove definitively that it is. 3) Cite obscure posts belonging to seemingly random posters on this forum, 4) and then cite an activist and liberal websites to 'prove' that Tea Partiers are racists.

So hell bent on finding racists in the Tea Party, that you'll actually believe it. You strike me as someone who is in love with his own voice. You're dealing with my 'sophomoric arguments' because you were caught in a lie. My BS detector short circuited when you made this thread, and I'm having the time of my life crushing you beneath my heel.

I've seen WAY TO MANY racists on this board. I have NO SOLID evidence that ANY of them are affiliated with the Tea Party in any meaningful way. Aint' even a party bro. It's a caucaus at best. Have they donated? Attended? I don't know. MORE IMPORTANTLY -- you don't either.

Tell ya what.. Give me a list of the Teapers and I'll give you a list of the racists (VIA PM PLEASE -- NOT IN THREAD) and we'll DOCUMENT PROOF of our claims.. :eusa_angel:

Do you have links to posts where folks have ACKNOWLEDGED they are influential Teapers?
Or are you just guessing?

:eusa_whistle:

OMG, really. If you want me to search posts and show self admitted teapers spewing racist nonsense, you will have to wait. I think you know there are many. Of course, as soon as I point one out, you will say they are not a teaper. I know the game.

Nonetheless, if the movement, that does not have any real members consists of the people...with very few leaders...then the masses make up the belief system, no? If there is a tea party rally of nobodies...does that mean they are not teapers? Does it mean that the people at the rally are of no significance and even though they believe in the Tea Party movement and they vote for tea party candidates...they are not teapers because they have racist signs. Is that how it is?

It isn't anti-establishment, at all...it is the teaper racial nonsense. Again and again I say, I have no problem with the Tea Party Platform. It is admirable and mostly on spot. My issue is with the racism in the Tea Party. You guys can deny that there is a racist element in the Tea Party all you want...that is more telling than anything. I can't understand why Teapers can't be honest with themselves and admit that there is a racist element. Admit that there are racist signs at tea party rallies, admit that there are Teapers that are racist.

I will never be able to assure you that no racist has ever attended a TP rally or voted for a TP candidate. But I sure as hell can deny that racism is inherent in ANY tea party platform or idea.. YOU wanna prove there are racists in the Democrat party? Or in the LGBT community for that matter? How about the St Pattie's Day parade in Chicago?

Dispute anything in those articles that is not FACT. @Vigilante ...whom I respect, actually made a good point, but I haven't had time to respond to him or read his link because I am dealing with your sophomoric arguments and nonsense.

Oh brother. You're giving me a headache. Once again, your anecdotal evidence doesn't count. Your argument is so elementary, that a third grader could see through that bullshit.

You 1) Claim the Tea Party is racist 2) Don't prove definitively that it is. 3) Cite obscure posts belonging to seemingly random posters on this forum, 4) and then cite an activist and liberal websites to 'prove' that Tea Partiers are racists.

So hell bent on finding racists in the Tea Party, that you'll actually believe it. You strike me as someone who is in love with his own voice. You're dealing with my 'sophomoric arguments' because you were caught in a lie. My BS detector short circuited when you made this thread, and I'm having the time of my life crushing you beneath my heel.

If you have a headache, then you should excuse yourself...you aren't adding anything to this conversation except this egotistical, I am smarter than everyone nonsense. You don't seem to understand and there are too many other intelligent posters in this discussion for me to take the time to dumb it down for you.

Try answering some of the questions I have asked you. Are you denying there is a racist element in the Tea Party. Simple question, you don't need to over think it, you don't need to try to prove you have intelligence. Yes or no. It is very simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back