Ted Cruz destroys.

I just watched that exchange. In what world did Cruz "destroy" Zuckerberg?

If the OP and I were in a place where we could watch that exchange and discuss it like normal people, he would leave the discussion thinking that Cruz did nothing near destroying Zuckerberg.

I guaranfuckingtee that Zuckerberg isn't worried about that exchange in the least.
And I can guarantee that no one cares what you think.
What he says is way more truthful than anything you have ever posted.
Prove it.
Your reply here proves it!
So, you can't prove it. Got it. Next contestant.

noogie-gif.gif

Zucktard is a well rehearsed lib commie stooge. Notice how he can't give a straight answer to anything.
Great drinking game. Anytime a member of the Trump cult says the word COMMIE, everyone takes a shot of whisky.
We've been doing it every time tRump says "fake news" or "witch Hunt".

We tried doing it every time he told a lie but a couple of the guys couldn't even stand up 10 minutes into his speech.

Just watch that. It is all you need to know about this utter bullshit and who the true pieces of shit are.

There is a huge problem with GOP fake news and hate speech. Just listen to Fox News and Rush etc etc. So much pure crap about Democrats and the news....

And yet, Facebook allowed itself to be used to spread Russian propaganda and trolling during the election.

I don't recall any mention of the Russians buying advertising on FOX news or Limbaugh's show.

Just watch that. It is all you need to know about this utter bullshit and who the true pieces of shit are.

There is a huge problem with GOP fake news and hate speech. Just listen to Fox News and Rush etc etc. So much pure crap about Democrats and the news....

And yet, Facebook allowed itself to be used to spread Russian propaganda and trolling during the election.

I don't recall any mention of the Russians buying advertising on FOX news or Limbaugh's show.

Russian propaganda that supported Trump and spread evil rumors about Hillary, just like Fox and Rush and GOP Dupes Etc.

Russian propaganda that supported Trump and spread evil rumors about Hillary, just like Fox and Rush and GOP Dupes Etc.

Well good for them. I'd say the Russians finally got one thing right, Hillary is a real POS. But that's not an "evil rumor", it's the truth.

Well good for them. I'd say the Russians finally got one thing right, Hillary is a real POS. But that's not an "evil rumor", it's the truth.

So you are a conspiracy Nut Job like most GOP. Investigated a million times and nothing, just GOP lies.

So you are a conspiracy Nut Job like most GOP. Investigated a million times and nothing, just GOP lies.

Quit being a moron. Comey exonerated Hillary before the investigation was even finished.

Maybe you should watch FOX News. You wouldn't be so uninformed, dupe.

Quit being a moron. Comey exonerated Hillary before the investigation was even finished.

Maybe you should watch FOX News. You wouldn't be so uninformed, dupe.
I watch it it is garbage, especially 8 to 11 p.m. And Fox and Friends. Duh. Hillary's emails were always a joke. She was allowed 2 delete those 33000 personal emails d u h. You moron start with her being Criminal LOL

the clinton cult is strong in this one

It's pretty evident. Hillary Clinton was an evil rumor. I sure as hell didn't need any Russians with Facebook accounts to tell me that I didn't want her running my country.

Lyin’ Ted isn’t even a citizen. Who the fuck is he to question an American?

Who is he to question an American? He's a sitting US Senator, that's who.
Illegally. Wait until the House and Senate flip.

Just like Hitlery was a lock to win the White House? :lol: Libtards talk so much shit and yet remain utter losers. You lost everything....the House, the Senate, the Supreme Court, State Houses, Governorships, and yes the Presidency.

Schoolio.....maybe you girls could win something....anything, before you talk a lot of stupid shit you'll regret. Just saying......:thup:

How are the prosecutions coming along, super duper?

Lyin’ Ted isn’t even a citizen. Who the fuck is he to question an American?

Who is he to question an American? He's a sitting US Senator, that's who.
Illegally. Wait until the House and Senate flip.

Just like Hitlery was a lock to win the White House? :lol: Libtards talk so much shit and yet remain utter losers. You lost everything....the House, the Senate, the Supreme Court, State Houses, Governorships, and yes the Presidency.

Schoolio.....maybe you girls could win something....anything, before you talk a lot of stupid shit you'll regret. Just saying......:thup:
Democrats don't regret they just lie and forget.

Zucktard is a well rehearsed lib commie stooge. Notice how he can't give a straight answer to anything.

He also looks like a scared rabbit.

Well, he can go home to his 62 billion dollars and feel much better about himself! :21::21:

Seems more like he was thinking "I have more money than all these people put together, why am I here?"

Because they have more power, and the people they represent have even more power than that, at least in a collective sense.

Eduardo Rafael Cruz is a real Nazi.

You clearly wouldn't know a Nazi if one crawled up your pants leg.
Sorry if I made you think of yourself. I know what a Nazi is as I am the relative of a famous one, Adolf. So please go back home and cry alone.

Why do leftists always think anecdotes = expertise? I have a best friend who's a physicist, but that doesn't mean I know jack shit about physics. HE does, but our relationship does not transmit that knowledge to me by osmosis.

I'm sure ADOLF knew what a Nazi was, and I'm equally sure he didn't think it was defined as "people who disagree with Tax Man politically", and therefore he would not have applied it to Ted Cruz.

Realize you're a brain-damaged twat, and go home and cry alone over it.

I just watched that exchange. In what world did Cruz "destroy" Zuckerberg?

If the OP and I were in a place where we could watch that exchange and discuss it like normal people, he would leave the discussion thinking that Cruz did nothing near destroying Zuckerberg.

I guaranfuckingtee that Zuckerberg isn't worried about that exchange in the least.
And I can guarantee that no one cares what you think.
What he says is way more truthful than anything you have ever posted.

Really? You find it particularly truthful or believable that the CEO of Facebook is unfamiliar with the Communications Decency Act?

Forum List

Back