Ted Cruz destroys.

I have a lot of groups I follow, mostly hobbies of mine.

So under Ads, what is the only category Facebook has me under?

My political beliefs.

No ads about my hobbies, places I go, things I do.

One and only thing Fakebook uses is politics.

It's enlightening when you see libstain morons become birthers right before your eyes. lol

Zucktard is a well rehearsed lib commie stooge. Notice how he can't give a straight answer to anything.

He also looks like a scared rabbit.

Well, he can go home to his 62 billion dollars and feel much better about himself! :21::21:

Seems more like he was thinking "I have more money than all these people put together, why am I here?"

I just watched that exchange. In what world did Cruz "destroy" Zuckerberg?

If the OP and I were in a place where we could watch that exchange and discuss it like normal people, he would leave the discussion thinking that Cruz did nothing near destroying Zuckerberg.

I guaranfuckingtee that Zuckerberg isn't worried about that exchange in the least.

View attachment 187256

Just watch that. It is all you need to know about this utter bullshit and who the true pieces of shit are.

Cruz is an asshole and the most hated man in Congress. He sacrificed his manhood for Trump after the orange worm criticized his wife and made up lies about his father.
The less this vermin is brought to public attention, the better.

Check out fat Ted getting punked by what he thinks is a fan. Ha ha. She opened up her coat right before the photo was taken.

That actually helps Ted.

Yes being made a fool of “ helps Ted.”
Any other pearls of wisdom you want to lay on us?

If the OP and I were in a place where we could watch that exchange and discuss it like normal people, he would leave the discussion thinking that Cruz did nothing near destroying Zuckerberg.

I guaranfuckingtee that Zuckerberg isn't worried about that exchange in the least.
You have more patience than I do to listen to Cruz speak. I get nauseous every time he opens his mouth.

And I can guarantee that no one cares what you think.

You have more patience than I do to listen to Cruz speak. I get nauseous every time he opens his mouth.

Yeah. He's a dick. If he was a lib, the nutbags would be all over him for his lame, weak and sad personality. He is a nutbag, though. So they love him.

Hmmmm. I beg to differ. You are the evidence.

Hmmmm. I beg to differ. You are the evidence.
The fact that I cared to reply does not, in any way shape or form, mean that I care what you think. I wasn't even really replying to you. My reply was for the benefit of others.

You know, when I was watching a bit of FOX news today (gotta check out what the conservative talking points are), I kinda figured this would be a hot subject for them. I saw FOX anchors and commentators saying how biased Facebook was against Republicans, but gave Democrats and liberals a free pass.

Good to see that the conservatives are sticking to their talking points like FOX tells them to.

By the way........................one of the other news channels that I watched had a commentator bring up a very interesting point. It seems that the panel was more interested in tearing Zuckerberg apart than they were in finding out what happened. And, not one of those congress critters asked him if there was something that the government could do to assist Facebook in making sure this didn't happen next election. Why is that? Instead of assigning blame, shouldn't they be working on figuring out how to stop it from happening again?

But, I guess the partisan divide in this country has gotten to the point where there are no solutions to be worked out, just fingers to point out blame.

And, the fingers are always pointing at the other side.

You know, when I was watching a bit of FOX news today (gotta check out what the conservative talking points are), I kinda figured this would be a hot subject for them. I saw FOX anchors and commentators saying how biased Facebook was against Republicans, but gave Democrats and liberals a free pass.

Good to see that the conservatives are sticking to their talking points like FOX tells them to.

By the way........................one of the other news channels that I watched had a commentator bring up a very interesting point. It seems that the panel was more interested in tearing Zuckerberg apart than they were in finding out what happened. And, not one of those congress critters asked him if there was something that the government could do to assist Facebook in making sure this didn't happen next election. Why is that? Instead of assigning blame, shouldn't they be working on figuring out how to stop it from happening again?

But, I guess the partisan divide in this country has gotten to the point where there are no solutions to be worked out, just fingers to point out blame.

In other words, you are disappointed that these hearings don't seem to be leading to government regulations about what can and cannot be discussed on facebook.

So, by your own arguments, we should not blame someone who was criminally negligent?

So, by your own arguments, we should not blame someone who was criminally negligent?

Okay, I'll bite.................exactly how is he criminally negligent?

Forum List

Back