🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ted Cruz's dad: African-Americans “need to be educated”

What's racist about it?

Exactly,I know the truth hurts, but does not make it racist ........................

Using statistics to justify racism.......something new and different.

Any reference to statistics or reality which liberals don't like is a HATEFACT, similar to Hate Speech. Hatefacts are disqualified as facts because liberals don't like the fact, so by labeling it a hatefact, poof, it's now irrelevant.

No wonder we are failing as a country. Saying something as observably true as African Americans need an education is racist.

No. Keep them ignorant. Is that better?

So, according to you, it's true that blacks are "ignorant, and need an education".
Do you morons even hear yourselves?

Them damned lazy, overbreeding, foodstamp-collecting, welfare cheating, Obamaphone porch monkeys who would be happier picking cotton need to be educated, dadgummit!

The GOP looooooves us some negroes. The Democrats are the Klan! Read a histry book and find out this stuff, for chrissakes.

Now excuse me while I post one of the Right's favorite videos as they smirk in derision to demonstrate how much they loves negroes:

Ever notice how it's liberal who use offensive racist language almost always?

No.

No wonder we are failing as a country. Saying something as observably true as African Americans need an education is racist.

So, according to you, it's true that blacks are "ignorant, and need an education".

Show us the statistics on the stellar black high school graduation rates, or the stellar high school performance rates, you know, like these, but in reverse, where black high school graduates have a mean reading score about that of 7th grade whites:

Black-whitereadingscores_zps7668945a.jpg

As a group they are and they do. That isn't racist . It's factist

As a group they are and they do. That isn't racist . It's factist

Get it right. HateFact, not just fact.

Them damned lazy, overbreeding, foodstamp-collecting, welfare cheating, Obamaphone porch monkeys who would be happier picking cotton need to be educated, dadgummit!

The GOP looooooves us some negroes. The Democrats are the Klan! Read a histry book and find out this stuff, for chrissakes.

Now excuse me while I post one of the Right's favorite videos as they smirk in derision to demonstrate how much they loves negroes:

I wonder what happened to all those racist KKK Dixiecrat voters? Where did they go all of a sudden? Oh that's right, I remember now......they became Republicans.

I wonder what happened to all those racist KKK Dixiecrat voters? Where did they go all of a sudden? Oh that's right, I remember now......they became Republicans.

Right. All those old Democrat racist politicians of the 50 & 60's were true conservatives-at-heart from head to toes!

Everyone knows that fact except the uneducated conservatives of today.

Irony.....another word who's definition completely eludes you.

You like to put on airs, as if you completed 3rd grade, and are thereby vastly more educated than your fellow democrats...

So, seeing that you are highly educated, as leftists go, what is the definition of "racism" in your view?

1. Any opposition to the democratic party and the official positions as expressed by MSNBC and ThinkProgress
  2. The belief that one race is superior or inferior to another. That genetics determines ability.
  3. Opposition to gay marriage or to Islam
  4. Both 1 and 3
You forgot number five dip shit.

5. Racist dip shits using superficial generalizations to characterize every member of any particular race.

You see this in the news about Floyd Mayweather? He cannot read.

I am still trying to figure out exactly what is wrong with someone saying blacks need to be educated. So many of them are convinced they are victims as a result of liberals like the OP convincing them they cannot achieve anything with out special help.

Yes folks. The sad part is how many of them consider themselves the perpetual victim. Even when they are rich and make it. They cling on to the victim narrative. Meanwhile someone says they need to be educated, and there are the typical gated community white guilt assholes crying racism.

The disaster that is the black race as a result of 50 years of liberal brainwashing. What is the result? Looters are called liberators.

Stop lying, you aren't trying to figure out shit.

What's racist about it?

Exactly,I know the truth hurts, but does not make it racist ........................

Any reference to statistics or reality which liberals don't like is a HATEFACT, similar to Hate Speech. Hatefacts are disqualified as facts because liberals don't like the fact, so by labeling it a hatefact, poof, it's now irrelevant.

I'm sure you can find any number of relevant statistics to make yourself feel better about your bigotry and hatred.

What's racist about it?

I'm sure you can find any number of relevant statistics to make yourself feel better about your bigotry and hatred.

Open your eyes and see reality = bigot
Close your eyes and dream of unicorns = liberal

Right. All those old Democrat racist politicians of the 50 & 60's were true conservatives-at-heart from head to toes!

Everyone knows that fact except the uneducated conservatives of today.

All racism can be attributed to the same things.......lack of intellectual honesty, lack of moral integrity, and lack of emotional maturity. We should take pity on the poor hapless wretches.

All racism can be attributed to the same things.......lack of intellectual honesty, lack of moral integrity, and lack of emotional maturity. We should take pity on the poor hapless wretches.

Thus the education you poor white hating race baiting bastards need .....................

You refuse to be honest about this, yes it is intellectual honesty, blacks score lower on IQ test ...............
Your stance may be the IQ test are skewed against the black, but the Asian actually score higher than the whites ...............

Lack of moral integrity, do you really want to go there?? It is the lack of morals in the black community that gives it the distinction of the ethnicity with the highest single parent family structure. This is also noted as the biggest deterrent / undermining effect in the black populous!!

Lack of emotional maturity, look no farther than this thread to see who acts childishly, calling names, deflecting, denying, defusing, and who states logical talking points complete with links an facts to support them!!

I have no PITY for IGNORANT RACE BAITING BASTARDS like YOU!!

If this punk had educated himself he would know to never attack a truck driver in Arizona. Now he's dead.

Violent Street Fight - NYC Man KO'd at Gas Statio…:

If this punk had educated himself he would know to never attack a truck driver in Arizona. Now he's dead.

Violent Street Fight - NYC Man KO'd at Gas Statio…:

Oh no, the Ni$$er could not shut his mouth and go on, I guess when that white man didn't just lay down and let him beat on him, he was clearly a racist, correct??

Like some one who needs education, it was clear the 2 white men had each others back and he was fighting a losing battle, but not intelligent enough to figure out ................. yes definitely make that a +1 for educating the black race ..............................

Thus the education you poor white hating race baiting bastards need .....................

You refuse to be honest about this, yes it is intellectual honesty, blacks score lower on IQ test ...............
Your stance may be the IQ test are skewed against the black, but the Asian actually score higher than the whites ...............

Lack of moral integrity, do you really want to go there?? It is the lack of morals in the black community that gives it the distinction of the ethnicity with the highest single parent family structure. This is also noted as the biggest deterrent / undermining effect in the black populous!!

Lack of emotional maturity, look no farther than this thread to see who acts childishly, calling names, deflecting, denying, defusing, and who states logical talking points complete with links an facts to support them!!

I have no PITY for IGNORANT RACE BAITING BASTARDS like YOU!!

I'm sorry you're so sensitive about your racism.

Forum List

Back