Televise All School Classes

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could make the Olympic back pedal team.
But you show the problem with your proposal. You would be glued to the screen while current events and history is being discussed and a teacher notes that Trump supported torture and why it has been banned, and you and a long list of Trump supporters start going off "NO, No he didn't". The teacher then has to waste precious time re-teaching you the history you refused to learn or accept to start with.
I already explained the difference being advocating torture, and advocating it in specific, dire circumstances. You dodged that, and like TT, you also dodged the nuclear disaster scenario I hypothesized.

You are free to address it any time, Mr Dodger.

And just in case the Leftist dumbasses forgot, there's already cameras on the buses, so there's that. I should know.
There may be cameras and there may be just an empty mount for one. Most school districts cannot afford cameras for every school bus. It's like sky marshals. Sometimes they are there and sometimes they are not. You never know.

Back before the computer age, there was classrooms via TV. If I remember correctly, some colleges and high schools had classes aired on PBS on certain days at certain times. These were for people who could not physically attend class, or who needed to continue their schooling during the summer while having to hold down a job.

The student ordered their book and class supplies from the college.
The student signed up for the tele-courses at the school or college.
The student followed the lessons and instructions on the pre-recorded tele-courses.
The student filled out the necessary documents and paperwork for the lesson and mailed it in to the school/college.

Not that difficult to do.

Pre-recording lessons by having certified, professional teachers follow curriculum has been done before, and can be done again.

Having pre-recorded lessons cuts out a lot of the BS, lies, and personal opinions from schools and teachers, as the lessons are basically instructors following the book or books they are supposed to use in that class.

Finished homework by students can be done on the computer, and either e-mailed in to the school, or printed out and mailed.

It's not a difficult premise, and is much more manageable than live classes taught by idiots that know nothing or only want to teach their own version of whats going on.
It really doesn't matter that much is classes are telecast live, or recorded and re-broadcast. The main thing is having the teachers know that they are nit teaching clandestinely, in secret, and they will be accountable for what they say.

I would prefer that classes be live, to avoid the possibility of recordings being doctored, or conveniently "lost".

With regard to live recordings, when I was a college student, everyone in my class has a tape recorder, taping the lesson live, so as to fill in the blank spaces in the notebook pages. I found them to be extremely helpful.

When I was a college teacher, my students taped my classes, and did not mind it one bit. Thought nothing of it.

And just in case the Leftist dumbasses forgot, there's already cameras on the buses, so there's that. I should know.
There may be cameras and there may be just an empty mount for one. Most school districts cannot afford cameras for every school bus. It's like sky marshals. Sometimes they are there and sometimes they are not. You never know.
Where have you been? When I drove Big Yellow, ALL cameras were operational. The video footage for the week is stored on a hard drive. And cameras in transit buses that I drive now, the video feeds are directly downloaded from the buses daily.

I just realized that this dude is not even proposing a closed camera situation for the children. NO, he wants to get the teachers so badly, he wants America's children TELEVISED.

That's some nuclear grade hatred you got for the teachers there. So bad, you're gonna TELEVISE for America's pedos.

Winning, dude. Awesome thoughts.
I don't want to "get teachers" Your words, not mine. And that's YOUR idea, not mine.
And its not the kids I'm, interested in televising. It is the content of what they are being taught that matters.

I want to protect kids, and stop the flow of CRT, and whatever other garbage teachers might be dumping on them.

As for the pedos, my proposal is against them, not for. You are weird.

Back before the computer age, there was classrooms via TV. If I remember correctly, some colleges and high schools had classes aired on PBS on certain days at certain times. These were for people who could not physically attend class, or who needed to continue their schooling during the summer while having to hold down a job.

The student followed the lessons and instructions on the pre-recorded tele-courses.
The student filled out the necessary documents and paperwork for the lesson and mailed it in to the school/college.

Pre-recording lessons by having certified, professional teachers follow curriculum has been done before, and can be done again.

Having pre-recorded lessons cuts out a lot of the BS, lies, and personal opinions from schools and teachers, as the lessons are basically instructors following the book or books they are supposed to use in that class.

Finished homework by students can be done on the computer, and either e-mailed in to the school, or printed out and mailed.

It's not a difficult premise, and is much more manageable than live classes taught by idiots that know nothing or only want to teach their own version of whats going on.
It really doesn't matter that much is classes are telecast live, or recorded and re-broadcast. The main thing is having the teachers know that they are nit teaching clandestinely, in secret, and they will be accountable for what they say.

I would prefer that classes be live, to avoid the possibility of recordings being doctored, or conveniently "lost".

With regard to live recordings, when I was a college student, everyone in my class has a tape recorder, taping the lesson live, so as to fill in the blank spaces in the notebook pages. I found them to be extremely helpful.

When I was a college teacher, my students taped my classes, and did not mind it one bit. Thought nothing of it.

Pre-recorded lessons can be corrected or changed before airing. Live lessons cannot. Pre-recorded lessons are stored and kept, so it doesn't matter if they are "lost" or whatever.

No one said anything about a student recording the lesson for later use. And WHAT exactly are they going to alter?? If they alter anything, they are just cutting their own throats, because they still have to hand in the assignment for grading. And if they screw it up, they don't pass.

Live lessons are fine, if they are given by fully capable, and professionally trained teachers that are able to convey all aspects of the lesson and assignment with minimal questions from the students.

Sure, it's basically a closed camera situation. Like Zoom. Daycares do that too, usually without audio.

OP dude says nah, gotta put these things on TV and broadcast it. I already told him many, many children today have "no media" signed forms. They cannot be photographed or taped in any situation.

Tell you what, Protectionist. You start the company AND buy the insurance to cover all the lawsuits coming your way. Then we'll talk.
NO, NO NO. Why are you having so much trouble understanding simple English. I said that EVERYBODY would be able to see the telecasts. Parents, police, politicians, members of the community, etc. They should be telecast on public TV, not like Zoom.

And there is no "company". These are public schools, and they should be broadcast on public TV, by law. No lawsuits.

Yeah, nothing at all creepy about filming a class full of Kindergarten children

Let's count how many times this dude avoids the point
Let's count > Zero.

Nothing creepy about filming a class full of Kindergarten children. And keeping the parents apprised of what their kids are being taught (or indoctrinated)
Yeah, lots of indoctrination goes on there in between classes on one finger plus one finger equals two fingers and "Don't eat the glue!"

At the university where I received my Master's degree, if you were caught with a cell phone or recording device in class, you would be summarily kicked out of the university.

I have friends who are teachers. They constantly moan about their workload and new initiatives that they have to implement. Most of them do stuff out of school hours and are constantly the butt of parents who probably never attended school when they were kids.

I dont think any of them have the time or inclination for indoctrination. This is just right wing fantasising.
HA HA. So now we're going from supporting CRT madness, to pretending it doesn't even exist. Pheeeew! (high-pitched whistle) :rolleyes:

Yet another example of >> liberals will say anything.

Sure, it's basically a closed camera situation. Like Zoom. Daycares do that too, usually without audio.

OP dude says nah, gotta put these things on TV and broadcast it. I already told him many, many children today have "no media" signed forms. They cannot be photographed or taped in any situation.

Tell you what, Protectionist. You start the company AND buy the insurance to cover all the lawsuits coming your way. Then we'll talk.
NO, NO NO. Why are you having so much trouble understanding simple English. I said that EVERYBODY would be able to see the telecasts. Parents, police, politicians, members of the community, etc. They should be telecast on public TV, not like Zoom.

And there is no "company". These are public schools, and they should be broadcast on public TV, by law. No lawsuits.

There are plenty of academic cable options out there as well. Each city or state could have their own private public school cable network, where they can televise their schools classes and lessons every day.

We live in a techno world now, it's easy for any school district or government agency to create a separate cable network specifically for schools.

You're so crazy you think a lot of parents would agree with you that broadcasting their children on live TELEVISION Is a great idea

That's crazy. It's insane. Come out of your foxhole dude.
I would think most parent would agree with the idea. Certainly. Why wouldn't they ? You're the crazy one.

Where are you going to get the equipment to do such a thing? My Florida high school had 165 teachers. You obviously have not thought this thing through. There are not enough TV channels in the spectrum to do this for one district, much less the area covered by a TV station broadcast.

Over here is
Teachers are heroes and on the other side is
Teachers are monsters

And the truth, as usual, is somewhere in the middle. We don't need to be put on pedestals. But we're not SO BAD that we need to be broadcast on TV so protectionist can purse his lips and crab about us 24/7.
You actually ought to recuse yourself from this debate. As a teacher, you cannot be an objective party. I'm wasting a lot of time and effort responding to your totally SUBJECTIVE comments, which center around, and emanate from, what is comfortable for YOU, rather than what is good for kids, parents, and their communities.

Ya, standards exist now the problem is your dumb fuckin ass wants your standards installed. Personally I don't want my kids and grand children being an idiot like you. Further more you are advocating the type of shit found in Orwellyan novels. No thanks dumb fuck

There are plenty of academic cable options out there as well. Each city or state could have their own private public school cable network, where they can televise their schools classes and lessons every day.

We live in a techno world now, it's easy for any school district or government agency to create a separate cable network specifically for schools.

Can you share some of what you are using to get high? Protectionist is probably running out of his stash.

What about people who do not have cable? You mental midgets have no concept of what you are asking.

There is another key issues. People like Protectionist think ALLLLL the crazy people are in the classroom. Has anyone looked around? Anyone at all?

You think there are not crazy parents?

Do you realize we regularly have to toilet train Kindergarten children now? Let's start there. Yes. Nothing wrong with these children. Parents just "didn't get around to it". We also have parents who want to email us 4 times a day with things like: Did Suzy finish her pudding treat, did she wash her hands after bathroom, etc.

THOSE are the parents who will be watching.

Protectionist, are you going to give every teacher a secretary JUST to deal with the issues parents saw on camera, but do not understand bc they're not teachers?
I am only concerned with protecting kids. And if not me (the protectionist), then WHO is going to speak up for them ?

Over here is
Teachers are heroes and on the other side is
Teachers are monsters

And the truth, as usual, is somewhere in the middle. We don't need to be put on pedestals. But we're not SO BAD that we need to be broadcast on TV so protectionist can purse his lips and crab about us 24/7.
You actually ought to recuse yourself from this debate. As a teacher, you cannot be an objective party. I'm wasting a lot of time and effort responding to your totally SUBJECTIVE comments, which center around, and emanate from, what is comfortable for YOU, rather than what is good for kids, parents, and their communities.
So you have your plumber fix your car? Why do you not understand we are the experts in our field and you need to get a grip on reality?

There is another key issues. People like Protectionist think ALLLLL the crazy people are in the classroom. Has anyone looked around? Anyone at all?

You think there are not crazy parents?

Do you realize we regularly have to toilet train Kindergarten children now? Let's start there. Yes. Nothing wrong with these children. Parents just "didn't get around to it". We also have parents who want to email us 4 times a day with things like: Did Suzy finish her pudding treat, did she wash her hands after bathroom, etc.

THOSE are the parents who will be watching.

Protectionist, are you going to give every teacher a secretary JUST to deal with the issues parents saw on camera, but do not understand bc they're not teachers?
I am only concerned with protecting kids. And if not me (the protectionist), then WHO is going to speak up for them ?

You are more likely a convicted pedophile who enjoys watching little girls on TV.

You're so crazy you think a lot of parents would agree with you that broadcasting their children on live TELEVISION Is a great idea

That's crazy. It's insane. Come out of your foxhole dude.

The Parents who didn't want their children being on camera, were generally the ones who had trouble keeping their children
from showing up online for virtual learning in their underwear or pajamas ... :thup:

"I'm logging you out Jeremy, send me an instant message when you have found some clothes to put on,
and I'll log you back into the class."

I think the idea of taking notes with your cell phone is a great idea. To note though, you've not made your case that teachers need monitored.
I disagree. I think I have made the case, clearly and accurately.

And taking notes with a cell phone does not get 100% class content to parents. The live telecasts for straight to the parents, and cannot have things deleted or altered by the kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back