Test your inner redneck

Super redneck. I have no idea what the first ones were. Must have guessed right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well dog my cats!

Can You Translate 11 Redneck Slang?
You got 11 questions correct: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
YOU GOT

Super Red Neck!
Congratulations! You just got your diploma from the Red Neck University! You did well and passed this red neck quiz! You should be very proud cause you are Granny-Slappin Good!

Can You Translate 11 Redneck Slang

YOU GOT
Super Red Neck!
Congratulations! You just got your diploma from the Red Neck University! You did well and passed this red neck quiz! You should be very proud cause you are Granny-Slappin Good!

11 out of 11. My inner red neckism must be on account of I was born and raised in San Francisco. You know the queers always boasted that theirs was the prevailing cultural ethos. I guess they were right after all.

I missed number five. Of course some of those sayings go way back. Long before the term redneck even existed. The ones I didn't know were actually pretty easy to decipher. Though what's the correct answer for number five?

Well dog my cats!

YOU GOT

Super Red Neck!
Have you stopped slappin' Granny, yet?
(I got 12/11):ack-1:

Well dog my cats!

YOU GOT

Super Red Neck!
Have you stopped slappin' Granny, yet?
(I got 12/11):ack-1:
George, you're a genius. You are hereby promoted to the 4th grade.

I missed #5 too. :crybaby:

These are simply Southernisms, and some of them aren't even that. Having family on both sides of the Mason-Dixon helps, as does interest in language.

I larnt the word your'n here in Appalachia (yours, from "your one"). Come to find out it's actually older in English than the contemporary yours. Summa these phrases are linguistic time capsules.

These are simply Southernisms, and some of them aren't even that. Having family on both sides of the Mason-Dixon helps, as does interest in language.

I larnt the word your'n here in Appalachia (yours, from "your one"). Come to find out it's actually older in English than the contemporary yours. Summa these phrases are linguistic time capsules.
Yourn shows owernership. Pogo. Is them kids yourn?

Yourn shows owernership. Pogo. Is them kids yourn?

Yeah I larnt thet. My mechanic done taught me. "At car's same color as your'n!"

Forum List

Back